STORY: Family Reunion (Family incest, woman/dog, anal)
bobandcarole
2006-05-08 12:57:51 UTC
Family Reunion

by Wet_Amber (Family incest, woman/dog, anal)

Note: All people and events in this story are entirely fictitious.

Note to the reader: This was actually the first story I ever wrote and
I cringed when I looked at again recently. Because it is the first
story of a series, I thought I could revise it slightly and then post
it. However, the revision was more extensive that I thought it would
be, but I think it's now a better story. I hope you agree. Amber

Lynn Paterson was married to a wonderful man called Allan who
unfortunately spends most of his life at sea with the Merchant Navy.
They have a 16-year-old son Billy who has the same light blue eyes and
fair hair as his father and an athletic figure that is carried in his 5
foot 11 inch frame He also has a beautiful and thick eight and a half
inch cock which he regularly slides deep into his mother's juicy
cunt.

Karen is Lynn's thirty four year old sister who has long raven black
hair, is 5 foot 7 inches tall and a 38-26-36 figure

Karen had married at 19 to an asshole who regularly used her as a punch
bag before pissing off with some slut, and the only good that ever came
out of him was their daughter Carole who is now 15 with a body to die
for, and who has been fucking with her mother for years. Karen and Lynn
were very close as they grew up and were always into each other's
knickers and now they were bringing up their children the same way.

The families lived too far apart to see each other often and they were
really looking forward to this visit.

They were sitting in the lounge and were well into our third bottle of
Cava and Lynn could see Billy's hard-on straining in his jeans as he
watched Carole crossing her legs for the third time in as many minutes
and showing a glimpse of her white panties as her short skirt rode up
her legs.

"Carole, stop tormenting Billy. He's going to burst a blood vessel,"
said Karen.

"Its more likely he'll burst out of those jeans first," Lynn said.
"Why don't you take it out and show your Auntie how much you've grown."

Billy's never been shy and with a huge grin he pulled down his zipper
and with a struggle released his engorged prick from his confinement. I
heard Carole gasp and Karen said, "Do you like it honey?"

"Like it! It's beautiful," she said and lent forward to grasp it in her
hot hand. She gently started to jack him off, and at the same time,
used her other hand to rub the drops of pre-come around the tip of his
cock. Lynn could feel her cunt juice start to flow into the crotch of
her panties and wished that she had worn a skirt instead of denims.
Karen on the other hand had no such problems and Lynn could see her
hand was already rubbing her rubbing her pussy as she whispered
encouragement to her daughter.

"Go on honey, take his cock into your mouth and suck him off," Karen
whispered.

Carole needed no further urging and as she closed her lips around the
tip of Billy's prick she savoured the salty flavour of his fluids. This
was not the first time Carole had given a blow job but it was certainly
the biggest prick she'd had, and knowing that her mother was watching
her only added to her excitement.

Lynn couldn't take any more, the denims had to go. She kicked off her
shoes and pulled her tight jeans and knickers off and stood still as
she felt her sister's hands caress her butt and delve between her legs
to her dripping cunt. Lynn's outer lips were puffed up and she knew her
fuck hole would be open and ready for the two fingers that were slowly
being slipped inside her body.

"Bend over." Karen said huskily. As Lynn obeyed her sister's
instructions, she could feel the cheeks of her butt open and her body
shuddered as Karen long tongue reached out to lick her from her clit
all the way to her little puckered little asshole. It was also the best
position to watch Carole suck off her son who was by now close to
spurting this cum down her throat.

"Stop Carole," he groaned pulling her head away from his crotch. "I
want to come in your cunt."

He grinned as the girl used the back of her hand to wipe away the thick
strands of her throat slime that still clung to the corners of her
mouth and she stood up to pull her top over head to reveal her perfect
tits and then dropped her skirt to the floor.

"Look what you've done to me," she said and stood with her feet apart
so Billy could see that the crotch of her knickers was almost
transparent with her cunt juice and he inhaled deeply savouring the
smell of her young cunt.

Carole peeled off her soaking panties and moved to straddle Billy as he
relaxed back into the sofa. Karen stopped licking her sister as she
watched her daughter slowly lower herself until she was impaled onto
the full length of Billy's prick. As the last of his prick entered her,
Carole had her first orgasm as her body spasmed out of control. Billy
gripped the girl's hips as she continued to climax and he groaned as he
felt her thick hot cunt cream flow down his prick and drip from his
balls. Slowly her shuddering subsided and her eyes that had been
screwed tightly shut, fluttered open to see her young lover stare
intently into her face. She gave a low throaty laugh and she lifted her
fuck tube up from Billy's lap and began to bounce her cunt up and down
his cock.

As Carole started to ride Billy's cock, Karen groaned and said, "Fuck
me Sis, I need to come." She lay back on the couch, reached down and
pulled her knickers to the side and Lynn gazed her hairless cunt
glistening with her juices. It had been a long time since Lynn had
tasted her sisters slime and she immediately dropped to her knees and
her tongue was soon buried in Karen's open slit lapping the hot liquid
that was running down to lubricate her asshole. Karen's body started to
arch as she felt her orgasm approaching and Lynn took her erect clit in
her mouth and flicked it repeatedly with her tongue and at the same
time slipped a finger into her asshole right up to the knuckle. As she
massaged the inside of Karen's shit tube, Lynn felt her sister's body
tense as a huge orgasm rushed through her and her cunt pumped her
juices into Lynn's mouth. As she gradually began to recover Lynn looked
round to where she knew her son could not last long with Carole's tight
pussy milking his cock. She was just in time to hear him cry, "Oh fuck
I'm coming. Fuck I'm going to spurt."

Carole sat down hard on his cock as it shot wave after wave of hot
spunk into her cunt. Her second orgasm was just a powerful as the first
and as she felt the thick spunk splatter against her cunt walls, her
entire body convulsed and her spasming muscles milked every last drop
out of Billy's shaft

All went quiet for a time as everyone recovered and Carole suddenly
announced that she had to pee. As she stood up a mixture of spunk and
her own come started to run down the inside of her leg and she gave
Billy's now soft and sticky cock a quick suck before dashing to the
bathroom.

Karen was still basking in the afterglow of her orgasm and as Lynn
crawled over and took Billy's prick in her mouth and gently licked it
clean savouring the taste. She had enjoyed the flavour of her son's
prick before, but this was the first time she had tasted her niece's
cunt and she slurped the slime into her mouth

The door opened and Carole walked in asking, "Is this yours?"

Lynn let go of Billy's shaft with a loud plop, and looked around. Our
three-year-old German Shepherd, Corrie, had followed her into the room
and now had his nose buried deep in her crotch and as they all watched,
he started to lick the spunk and cunt cream that was still dripping
down her leg.

"I'm afraid he is," Lynn said, "and if you don't push him away, you're
going to have another cock to deal with"

Carole looked down between the animals back legs to where his red cock
had already dropped and was only an inch away from the floor. It was
every bit as long as Billy's prick but even thicker with a slight bulge
towards the base.

"Fuck," Carole said hoarsely opening her legs further as the dog's
snout pushed into her sex.

Karen sat up and looked at Corrie as he licked out her daughter. "Do
you remember Shadow?" she asked.

Lynn nodded her reply with her eyes riveted to the junction of her
pet's tongue and Carole's fuck hole, Billy asked, "Who's Shadow?"

"He was a black Retriever that Karen and I had when we were young,"
Lynn replied dropping her hand between her legs to finger herself, "and
we both had some great times with him."

"What your mother means Billy, is that Shadow used to fuck our brains
out when our parents were away." Karen said with smile. "He had an
enormous cock and only took a few minutes to recover before he was
ready to fuck again. I seem to remember that he also had great tongue."

"You used to fuck a dog!" said Carole.

"Well your mum used to fuck a dog," Lynn said smiling "but actually I
still do!"

"God, you guys are so fucking dirty," Carole replied approvingly.

"We're dirty?" Lynn said with a question in her voice. "We're not the
ones standing with our legs apart being licked out by a dog!"

Carole giggled as she realised the stupidity of her comment and her
mother suddenly said, "Show us sis. Let's see you take that dog cock"

Lynn sat on the chair, spread her legs and shouted Corrie over. At
first he was a bit reluctant to leave Carole's cunt but she pushed him
away and he came trotting over. As she held her cunt lips apart, his
long tongue started to lick her out. Karen dropped to her knees and
slipped her hand underneath to rub Corrie's red cock and to make sure
that every last fraction of the shaft was protruding out of its sheath.
Carole knelt on the other side and watched as her mother lay down took
the animal's cock in her mouth whilst she pushed two fingers into her
own cunt.

After sucking for a few moments, Karen pulled her mouth away and said,
"He's ready now. Get on your knees and show these kids how you like to
be taken like a bitch in heat."

She quickly pushed the dog's face away and knelt with her head on the
floor and her butt in the air and Corrie immediately jumped on her back
with his front paws round her waist. Lynn could feel his cock pistoning
back and forth in the air and then Karen's hand grasped the thrusting
shaft and guided it into her sister's gaping cunt. His cock went deep
and Lynn groaned loudly as her cunt walls were stretched apart and the
tip of the animals cock battered against her cervix. Corrie gradually
built up his rhythm thrusting faster and faster until his hindquarters
were thrusting muck quicker that any man ever could.

Billy's cock was hard again and he moved over to where Karen was
kneeling down beside her sister watching her getting dog fucked. She
could feel his presence behind her and she looked over her shoulder and
smiled when she saw his hard cock gripped in his fist. She thrust her
butt back at him in invitation and he dropped to his knees and with a
single well-positioned thrust, drove his entire length up her soaking
cunt. She moaned as the boy gave two long slow strokes to cover his
shaft with her slime before he pulled out and pushed the tip against
her small puckered back hole. Karen looked around at her nephew and
growled, "Fuck my shitter, Billy. Slam that shit disturber up me and
fuck my asshole."

After a few seconds resistance, her anal muscle parted ad his prick
slid into her bowels.

Lynn could hardly stay on my knees as orgasm after orgasm blasted
through her body and her cunt poured its juices over Corrie's balls and
dripped onto the floor. She could feel the change in rhythm now and the
dogs knot was pounding and pounding against her cunt lips. Every thrust
coated his knot with more of his bitch's juice until a particularly
powerful lunge forced the knot up her hole. Lynn knew that her pet was
close to coming and Corrie slammed in one last time and the knot at the
base of his cock started to swell inside her as waves of dog come
blasted the inside of her cunt.

Billy was pounding in Karen's shit hole and she moved one hand from the
floor to rub at her burning clit. She was very close to cumming and
this extra stimulation shot her into orbit and she shuddered in climax.
Billy took no notice of his Aunt's orgasm as his full concentration was
centred on his own release.

Karen's climax was just beginning to recede when Billy's spunk started
to boil in his balls before jetting up his piss hole and splattering
into her bowels. The sensation of his hot semen coating her shit walls
was enough to propel her into another climax and her head collapsed
onto the floor as she convulsed ands shook.

Carole was sprawled on the sofa with her saturated panties dangling
from one ankle as she drove four fingers in and out of her cunt. She
was almost shallow fisting herself as she watched the others perform
and she had lost count of her orgasms when she suddenly climaxed again.

Lynn lay on the floor with her butt high in the air and Corrie's stuck
inside her.

Karen and Billy slowly disentangled themselves and lay back to recover.
It took almost another ten minutes before Corrie's knot slipped free
with a loud plop and he walked contentedly over to the corner to lie
down and lick himself clean as a river of dog cum poured out of Lynn's
gaping cunt. Both Karen and Carole dived between her legs and lapped up
as muck of the dog slime as possible.

After they had sat around for a while to recover Carole said, "Wow that
was great Aunt Lynn. Can I try the dog too, mum? He should be ready
soon."

"As long as your Aunt Lynn doesn't mind," her mother replied with a
grin.

Lynn responded by calling the big dog over to her and saying, "I've got
some nice young cunt for your big cock boy." His tail was wagging
furiously as his mistress directed his nose between Carole's parted
legs. Carole grabbed Corrie gently behind the ears and pulled this
snout harder into her dripping crotch as Lynn and Karen sat down on the
floor and started jacking the animal off. Corrie needed no urging and
was soon licking Carole's cunt and his long thrashing tongue was lodged
far up her hole. His snout was pressing hard on her throbbing clit and
this brought her to orgasm almost immediately.

Corrie's cock quickly responded to the women's expert fingers and as
his prick dropped, Karen said to her orgasming daughter, "He's ready
honey."

As Carole turned over and got onto her knees she pleaded, "Please put
his cock in me someone." Lynn knelt down and guided the animal into
Carole's saturated cunt and then everyone sat back and watched as
Carole got her cunt filled with dog meat for the first time. "Oh fuck!"
she cried, "He's so big and fast I can't stop coming." Corrie's tongue
was hanging out the side of his mouth as he pounded Carole's young cunt
and her cunt opened as the knot battered its way inside. She screamed
as her fuck hole was stretch further that it ever had been before and
her head thrashed from side to side as a long continuous climax erupted
inside her. Suddenly, Corrie stopped thrusting and gave a final lunge
before standing still. Another orgasm swept through Carole as Corrie's
knot trapped all his spurting come inside her and filled her cunt
completely.

Karen knelt down beside her daughter whilst she was still joined with
the animal and gently ran her fingers over Carole's stomach. She sucked
in her breath sharply as she realised how much cum Corrie had
deposited. Her fingers could feel the cum squelch inside Carole's fuck
tube and her stomach was bulging outwards.

After about five minutes, Corrie's cock plopped out and for the second
time this evening Carole had a river of cum running down her legs that
her mother and Lynn quickly lapped up.
bobandcarole
.
bobandcarole