STORY Schoolgirl Incest (Mg,pedo,incest)
bobandcarole
2006-05-07 03:33:10 UTC
Schoolgirl Incest

By Glenn

The following story is a complete fantasy (of course) but there isn't
much that
I wouldn't give to live it out with my mom and sister. I hope you enjoy
it.

Glenn brought the video he had just ordered from the net home and was
looking
forward to jerking his massive cock while watching the sluts on the
video
perform every perverted act you could imagine. He placed the video down
onto the
table and went to his room to get changed. As he put on some loose
fitting
shorts his little sister, Sherry, came home from school early.

Sherry was one of the hottest pieces of teenage ass you could ever see.
She was
just 14 and was beginning to tell that men where staring at her more.
Her black
hair, which she normally wore down at shoulder length, was now tied up
in a pony
tail. And her bangs hung on her forehead perfectly. Her one piece
school uniform
was shorter than it was supposed to be and her young developing tits
filled the
top of it. Her teen ass made your eyes stare, and she had no idea that
she had
caused her science teacher, Mr. Rhelo, to go into office during classes
and
stroke his cock while imagining fucking her tight virgin asshole hard.

Sherry threw her bag down and glanced at the table where Glenn's video
was
placed. She picked it up and stared wide eyed at the cover. It showed a
picture
of a very young girl, around 11 or 12 in age surrounded by 5 naked men
and her
face was covered in cum. Sherry had only scene porn one time before, at
her
friends house. She turned the video over and on the back in clear red
letters
was a description of what was inside. Just as she got to the word
bestiality,
her brother Glenn said "What the hell are you doing home?"

Before she had a chance to reply he grabbed the video. "Are you going
to watch
that now?" She asked in her sweet "little girl" voice. Glenn was
suddenly
confronted with his biggest fantasy. He had wanted to fuck the shit out
of his
sister for as long as he could remember and now here she was, alone
with him and
a very perverted porn video.

"Aaaaahhhhh, yes I was, why?" He replied

"Can I watch it with you" she asked.

Sherry also held a fantasy of letting her older brother do anything he
wanted
with her. She had been fucking herself with cucumbers, bananas and any
other
phallic shaped fruit or vegetable she could find for the last 2 years.
Whenever
she shoved the various food stuffs into her teen cunt she would imagine
it was
her brothers cock showing her what incest fucking was all about.

Glenn slipped the video into the machine and sat down on the couch.
Sherry
followed suit and Glenn pressed play. After the titles, that where in
German,
finished his favourite word appeared on the screen. 'INCEST' in big red
letters.
Then a girl about 12 years old was playing with some dolls and bears
when a
young guy of about 17 walked in. Then across the screen came some words
that
made Glenn's cock hard. 'BROTHER + SISTER INCEST MOVIE ONE'. Then the
guy walked
up to the little girl who was obviously his sister and pulled out his
massive
cock. His sister smiled, grabbed his cock and began trying to suck in
as much as
she could. She sucked and licked and after about 5 minutes he said
something in
German and she began wanking his cock until he moaned and erupted
stream after
endless stream over his sisters face and in her mouth.

"Oh my god that's so hot, look at all his stuff. There's so much of it.
Do all
guys cum that much?" She said

"Only when they have their little sisters sucking them," Glenn replied.

And with that he pulled down his shorts so that his 10 inch cock stood
up.
Sherry stared, unable to move or speak. Glenn grabbed her hand and
placed it on
his cock.

"Stroke this nasty sister fucker you incest slut," He commanded.

Sherry had spied on her brother wanking enough times to know roughly
how to do
it. She pulled his foreskin up and down as he began to moan, "Faster,
faster you
stupid bitch, make me shoot my hot incest fuck for you!"

"Tell me you want it on your face Sherry!" he said

"Give it to me all over my schoolgirl face Glenn MMMmmmmmmm its so
hard," She
replied.

Sherry could remember from the last porn movie she saw at her friends
house that
the guy really liked it when the girl said dirty things so she
continued. Just
as she finished saying the words she began jerking her brothers cock
faster then
without hesitation she got on her knees and began doing what the girl
in the
video had done. She began sucking the hell out of his cock.

Glenn grabbed both sides of her head and began using her head to jerk
off.
Sherry wanted to be used as a fuckdoll by her brother as he kept up his
steady
pace with her mouth and tongue.

"Suck it, that's it suck my fat cock sis, I'm gonna fill your mouth
with my
incest fuck, you schoolgirl whore!" He moaned.

He could feel his sap rise so he pulled her off and pushed her down
onto the
ground. Then he knelt back and told her to lift her skirt. She
instantly obeyed
and Glenn was rewarded with the sight of his sisters black lace
panties, panties
that where way too sexy for the average teenager.

Glenn began to stroke off faster until he again felt his nuts tighten.
He
straddled her chest and slowed his wanking down to steady strokes. She
smiled at
her brother who's cock was mere centimeters away from her mouth. She
felt
strange and then realised it was lust, pure and utter animal lust for
her
brother. He felt the same.

"Oh fuck here it comes Sherry stick your tongue out, I'm gonna shoot it
all over
your face sis, here take my incest fuck."

He wanted to coat his sisters face in his cum so he carefully aimed his
cock at
her and let loose the biggest amount of cum he had ever produced. It
kept
cumming and cumming and cumming. It was shooting over her tongue and
cheeks and
lips and chin in thick squirts. It was so creamy and thick it looked
like
watered down yogurt.

Sherry was in heaven. Her tongue was coated and her mouth was quickly
filling up
with his seed. She could really feel each squirt as his cum was so
thick and
heavy. A few of his shots then went across her hair, gluing her bangs
together.
Finally his orgasm slowed and he dribbled the last few drops onto her
school
uniform covered chest.

He breathed out loudly and smiled as he looked at his very cute little
sister,
who had just become even cuter with her brothers fuck all over her 14
year old
face. He slowly rubbed his cock around in his mess and couldn't believe
it was
so thick. Sherry swallowed the mouthful of her brothers warm, thick,
creamy
incest fuck and then staring at her brother, slowly licked her lips.

"That was so hot, can we do it again?" she asked.

"I plan to do that and a whole lot more Sherry," he replied.

"It felt so sexy to have you doing that on me, I loved it, can
we......."

Glenn interrupted her mid sentence.

"Tomorrow I'm going to take you out onto a farm and your going to suck
some
horse and any other animal cock I can find. I'm going to turn you into
a really
sick slut. Now come here and give your brother a kiss."

She walked over and Glenn grabbed her ass and lifted her up. She
wrapped her
legs around him and they kissed. She sucked on his tongue and cleaned
his mouth
out. Glenn could taste his fuck as she continued kissing. All the while
he
squeezed her firm round and perfect ass cheeks.

"I'm going to have some of this tight schoolgirl asshole too". He said.

Sherry smiled and hugged her brother. Then she wondered how many other
14 year
old girls had brothers who were as hot as hers.

CHAPTER 2

Sherry and Glenn didn't know that their mother had come home just after
they put
the tape on, and she had watched the whole scene. As she did she rubbed
her wet
cunt against the kitchen door knob. She had known that Glenn held
desires for
her a son wasn't suppose to towards a mother. She was often going into
his room
when he was at work and finding Incest magazines and his computer still
running
and showing pictures of bestiality and stories of incest. Then there
was the
time that she went to tell him she was going out and found he was in
the toilet.
However, on his computer was a website entirely of pictures of incest
between
mothers and sons. And there next to his computer was a pair of her used
panties.
They where particularly hot ones and the crotch of them was covered in
his cum.

Since then she had been spying on him jerking his big cock off with her
panties
while looking at all the incest sites on the net. And now she found
herself
envying her teenage daughter, because she was getting what she wanted
so
much.........her sons thick man fuck. She decided to get what she
wanted that
night and snuck out to get a little something to surprise him.

She knew from the magazines and pictures on his computer that along
with incest,
bestiality, very young girls and school uniforms (sometimes all
combined) that
he also had a "thing" for nurses. So she headed straight for the
costume shop
and hired a nurses uniform, making sure it was several sizes smaller
then she
normally wore. Then she went home.

Glenn was sitting in his room replying to some e-mails. His mom came in
and
asked where Sherry was. She had gone to her friends house so she knew
that she
had her son all to herself. She too wanted to be used like a real fuck
slut and
she knew she had given that trait to her daughter. The fact that it was
incest
made it more appealing. She went to her room and put on a pair of red
lace and
silk thong bikini panties and a matching bra. Then she put on the
nurses
uniform.

She went to his door and called out.

"I've got something for you Glenn"

Glenn quickly minimised the mpeg of the little girl being gang fucked
and
answered.

"What's that mom?"

She entered his room and his jaw dropped. There in front of him was his
mother
dressed like a nurse. Her red bra and panties visible beneath the
material. "All
this is yours honey," she said as she lifted the uniform to reveal the
crotch of
her panties.

Glenn swiveled his chair around and pulled off his shorts. His cock
grew erect
in front of his mom. She then walked over wrapped her arms around his
neck and
stuck her tongue in his mouth. He grabbed the uniform and lifted it up.
Then he
grabbed her ass and squeezed it.

"I'm going to give you a show," she said.

Glenn sat back and his mom turned around and bent over. She pulled the
material
of her thong to the side and then grabbing her asscheeks spread them as
far as
she could.

"Stay like that," Glenn said as he jerked his cock stating at his moms
spread
asshole.

She turned her head back to watch him jerk off.

"OOOOHHHhhhhhhh yes jerk that cock honey. You sick bastard, wank over
me wank it
yes yes," she moaned.

Glenn had had enough. He grabbed her and pushed her down onto the bed
then he
spat on her open asshole and slid his cock in to the hilt. Then he
immediately
began hammering it in and out at lightning speed. He fell on top of her
and
grabbed her tits through the uniform.

"Take it nursey, do you like that mom?, huh. Your asshole is so fucking
tight,
I'm going to open it up then shoot my incest fuck on your face you
fucking slut
incest whore," Glenn said

"Yesssssss, rape me, rape me, use my ass, incest fuck me, incest fuck
me, oh god
make it hurt," she moaned

Then Glenn pulled out and his mom turned over, opened her mouth and
stuck out
her tongue ready for her sons incest fuck all over her face. Glenn
moaned and
again made sure that all his cum went on her face. His ejaculation
wasn't as big
the first one, however it felt just as good. It was, however, just as
thick as
his first one. Two long thick jets of it coated her tongue then he
aimed higher
and arc after arc squirted his mom all over her face.

He moved back slightly and smiled at her. She looked at him and
swallowed the
fuck that he had shot in her mouth.

"Cunt fuck me baby, stick your mommy fucking cock into my incest cunt
hole and
fuck me," she said through clenched teeth.

Glenn's smile grew wider and he told her to pull up her skirt. She
immediately
did as she was told and then Glenn pulled her panties to one side. As
he held
them she pulled her cunt hole obscenely open.

"Look at how big my cunt is Glenn, I've been fucking myself with
cucumbers
imagining you where fucking me. Stick it in honey, pleeeaaassse fuck
me," she
said.

Glenn shoved his cock in and began pounding his mom's pussy. He bent
down and
she sucked his tongue.

"How does that feel?, huh, does mommy's incest hole feel nice?, cunt
fuck me
stud son, oh god yesssssss fuck me fuck me, ooooohhhhhhhh yesssssss I'm
gonna
cum, ooooohhhhh Glenn your going to make your mother cum, I'm going to
cum on
your cock honey," she moaned and squealed.

Glenn then felt his mothers cunt walls close in and she began screaming
out as
her son brought her to orgasm. Then he began cumming for the third time
that
day. This time he shot what was left in his balls deep into his moms
pussy.
Glenn collapsed next to his mom, and she rolled on top of him and began
kissing
him. His fuck was still all over her face and he tasted it as she
pushed her
tongue around in his mouth.

Glenn laid there and wondered what he had done to deserve this. His two
biggest
fantasies had come true. Now if he could get his mom and sister to do
some
naughty things to some farm animals his life would be perfect. He
wasn't
completely finished with his mother yet though. He grabbed her hair and
through
clenched teeth he told her to lay down and spread her legs. She
immediately
began to get wet.

"Let's see just how big your cunt hole really is mom," Glenn said.

And with that he began working his fist into her hole. She began
moaning again,
all the while Glenn pushed until his hand, up to his wrist, was inside
his mom's
fuck hole. He then began fisting her in a steady strokes. What a sight
they
made. Glenn, fisting his mom who was dressed in a nurses uniform
moaning and
sighing. She then began sliding two of her fingers inside her asshole.
So now as
Glenn fist fucked her she finger fucked her asshole.

"I will do anything your sick fucking mind wants me to, baby," she
said.

Glenn smiled knowing that tomorrow she would be sucking and fucking
every animal
they could find.

CHAPTER 3

Glenn woke up early, so as he could get ready for his mom and sister's
special
day. Sherry knew that she was going with Glenn to a farm but didn't
know that
her mom was coming too. Likewise his mom didn't know Sherry would be
coming all
both girls knew for sure was that they would be swallowing and having
more cum
then they could ever imagine shot onto their faces, and it wouldn't be
Glenn's.
It would be animal cum. Glenn planned to add his own fuck to their
animal cum
covered faces.

Sherry came out of her room wearing a pair of very tight shorts and a
mid-rif
top, her firm teenage tits bouncing with each step. Just as she reached
the
kitchen where Glenn was drinking his tea their mom walked out wearing a
short
floral dress.

"Now you're both here I might as well tell you that we will all be
going to the
country today, and you two sluts are going to do whatever I say," Glenn
stated.

His mom looked surprised at first but that soon disappeared as the
thought that
she would be having a hot incest threesome entered her head.

"We will do whatever you tell us to, right Sherry?" his mom said.

And then she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and he grabbed her
ass
through her dress. They then began tongue kissing right in front of
Sherry, who
began rubbing her little cunt through her shorts as she watched her
brother and
mom make out.

They had decided to make a picnic out of their hot little incest
triangle, and
after lunch an idea entered Glenn's head. He stood up and stripped off
all his
clothes. Then he told his mom and sister to kneel in front of him.

"Open your mouths you fucking whores," Glenn said.

They both did as they where told and then Glenn began letting loose an
endless
stream of piss into their mouths. He filled his sisters mouth then
squirted in
his moms.

"Swallow it!" Glenn commanded.

Both girls did as they where told. While they swallowed his champagne
he aimed
his stream over their faces until they where both dripping with piss.

"Lay down and spread your legs". Glenn told his mother.

"Sherry stick your fist in mom's cunt". Glenn said through clenched
teeth.

Sherry did as she was told and soon their mom was moaning for Sherry to
"Fist
fuck mommy's cunt hole." Glenn jacked his cock as he watched Sherry's
hand push
in and out of her moms hole.

"Time for some animal cock girls," Glenn stated.

The three of them walked over to where five horses where tied to a
fence.

"I want you to be as messy as you can," Glenn told his mother.

She then knelt and began stroking the sheathed cock of the horse until
it began
to grow until it was fully erect. His mom then got on her knees and
began
licking the length of the big black skinned cock. Her lust took over
and she
began to suck the head. Her head began bobbing back and fourth as she
slowly
brought the horse off. Glenn pushed his sister down in front of him and
she
immediately began sucking his cock as he watched his slut whore mother
give head
to a horse.

Sherry's head bobbed faster and faster as her cunt gushed teeny girl
juice into
her bikini panties. Glenn smiled as he looked down at his sister and
then over
to his mother. She was now bobbing her head as fast as her daughters.
She felt
like a complete slut, sucking horse cock in front of her son and
daughter. Glenn
grabbed his sister's hair with both hands.

"Slow down, I don't want to cum until that nasty slut has her face
covered in
horse fuck," Glenn said.

All of a sudden Glenn's mom's head stopped and while she kept the tip
of the
horses cock in her mouth she proceeded to jack his cock. Her hand was a
blur as
she pulled his big pink and black meat back and forth. Then the horse
let out a
grunt and began letting loose more cum then his mother could have ever
hoped to
see or taste or feel. Her mouth was filled almost instantly. She then
pulled his
cock out of her mouth and continued jerking it. She swallowed most of
the load
that was shot into her mouth. As she did this the horse kept squirting
his thick
custard like cum all over her face.

What a site she made. Kneeling below a horse. Her mouth wide open and
her tongue
hanging out while she jerked on the horse cock as it kept shooting and
shooting
his horse fuck all over her face. Eventually the horse stopped cumming
and she
immediately took his cock back into her mouth to clean it and suck out
any cum
that was left in his balls.

She stood up on her uneasy feet, almost dizzy with lust. Her lust
doubled when
she saw her son smiling at her while her daughter, on her knees in
front her
brother, sucked his massive cock. The sight of his mother smiling and
licking
her lips with her face literally covered in horse cum sent him over the
edge.
His mom quickly knelt beside her daughter, looking up at Glenn still
running her
tongue around her lips and letting some of the cum dribble from her
mouth.

"Cover her fucking teenage incest face with your fuck baby, Take it on
your face
Sherry and eat your brothers nasty fuck you fucking whore, you nasty
little
schoolgirl whore. Does her teenage mouth feel good honey, huh, does
it......"

She was broken off mid sentence by Glenn moaning loudly and then he
took his
cock in his hand and began jerking, hard and fast. After about ten
strokes he
let loose his wad. Thick streams shot out of his swollen dickhead and
landed all
over her face. Sherry moaned for more as her brother kept cumming. By
the time
he had stopped his cum had landed in thick streaks across her face.
There where
lines of it in her hair on her tongue, which she still had hanging out.

"You nasty little bitch!" Glenn moaned with a grin.

Their mom immediately began deep kissing Sherry trying to taste her
stud sons
juice. She grew hornier and hornier and she slowly began rubbing
Sherry's
teenage cunt through her shorts. Sherry began moaning and pushing her
hips into
her mothers hand.

"Lay down honey," her mom said.

Then she slowly slid down her bikini panties. She told Sherry to spread
her legs
then she slid her mound against Sherry's. She then began rubbing her
cunt
against her daughters. Both girls began moaning louder and louder.
Glenn's cock
became hard again as he watched his sister and mom rub their mounds
together. He
approached his mom's face and forced his cock into her horse cum
covered mouth.
She began sucking his cock immediately. Glenn, not content with her
just sucking
it, grabbed her head and began pounding his cock violently into her
mouth. This
just made her moan louder around his pistoning mother fucking cock.

Glenn pulled out of his mother's cock and pulled Sherry up by her hair.
He led
her to the second horse and told her to start sucking. Sherry
immediately did as
she was told. While Sherry attempted to suck the massive horse cock
Glenn pulled
his mom's legs up and apart and slid his cock into her tight asshole
and
immediately began to fuck her deep and powerfully. She was in heaven
watching
her daughter trying to suck off a horse while her stud son ass fucked
her like a
pro. Soon the horse let loose his load, however, it proved to be too
much for
Sherry and she choked and coughed as it shot it's first streamer into
her mouth.
As Sherry gagged on the horse semen the horse kept pumping long thick
streamers
of his porridge like cum over her sweet little teenage face. Finally it
stopped
and with one extra cough Sherry got out from under the animal and
turned to face
her mom and brother.

The sight of her face covered in animal fuck nearly sent Glenn over the
edge but
he wanted one more thing. He pulled out of his mom's asshole and told
Sherry to
lay down and spread her legs. The he told his mom to lick out her ass.
She
instantly went to work trying to lick out her daughters virgin asshole.
When
Glenn couldn't wait anymore he pulled his mom away and began slowly
sliding his
cock into his sisters asshole.

"It hurts Glenn, Ow! it hurts AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh please no
pleeeeeeaaassssssssssseeeee," Sherry first moaned and then screamed.

But Glenn was determined to take her ass cherry and continued until
both she and
he suddenly felt her hole give way. Sherry was now breathing hard as
Glenn began
to slide in and out slowly. Soon the stinging, burning pain turned to a
feeling
she was begining to like. Eventually Sherry found herself being ass
fucked just
the way her mom had while she was sucking the horse. All the while
Glenn and
Sherry where having some brother and sister fun their mom was fisting
herself
watching her kids fuck like no tomorrow.

Glenn felt his nuts tighten he told his mom to get here fast. Then he
unleashed
his second load of the day into his sisters tight ass. Sherry screamed
with
pleasure as she felt her brothers cum shoot into her bowels. Glenn
pulled out
and told Sherry to squat over their moms face and let her lick out his
cum.
Sherry did as she was told and soon she felt her moms tongue licking
the raw rim
of her puckered asshole.

"Pull your cheeks apart baby," her mom said.

Glenn smiled as he watched his sister squating over her mothers face,
holding
her asshole open as his thick creamy cum dribbled out of it onto his
moms face
and tongue. This had been one hell of a fucking day and Glenn was
determined to
have alot more days like this. Soon whenever his dad went over east on
business
trips Glenn found himself with his mom and sister begging for his cum.
It didn't
stop their either. Glenn soon found himself with his mom, sister and 12
year old
cousin all wanting a piece of his cock. That Italian guy who won the
Oscar was
right, Life certainly is beautiful!.
bobandcarole
.