A Family Affair (Mg, Fg, Pedo, Oral, Lesbian)
"" <@>
2004-12-21 21:22:49 UTC
A Family Affair (Mg, Fg, Pedo, Oral, Lesbian)

by Dorsai

Copyright (c) 2003 - Dorsai

LEGAL DISBLAMER This is a dirty, nasty, *filthy* story – or some people
would have you believe. If you’re old enough to read it in your area,
make up your own mind. If you’re not ‘of age’, then you’re not
_supposed_ to be reading this stuff. Don’t get caught – I won’t accept
the blame.

INFORMATION You can get a copy of this story in text and .pdf (Adobe
Acrobat) formats, and my other stories, at the alt.sex.stories text
repository at www.asstr.org under my Author name of Dorsai. Or, if you
prefer, you can read it as an HTML document on my web page at asstr. If
you do, *PLEASE* make a donation to them so they can continue to afford
to make erotica available on the net. The money they receive is used
ONLY to maintain the site (pay for bandwidth [faster downloads!],
servers, etc.), NOT to pay us authors. They will accept any donation,
and you can donate anonymously - see their donations page to learn how.

You can reach me directly at my public email account at:

***@mail.com

This story is released for FREE public distribution provided the
copyright notice is retained. This story is NOT FOR SALE at any time, by
anyone. This story may NOT be included in any collections or posted on
any site for which ANY type of fee or other charge is required before
the user can read it. I *WILL* prosecute any violations of my copyright,
or the terms of distribution.

For those wishing to provide feedback to me, or any other author, there
are a number of anonymous remailers available from the site:

http://www.1netcentral.com/anonymous-email.html

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Up until I was 16, our family was close and happy. That all came to a
crashing halt - literally - when a drunk driver slammed into the family
car as Mom and Dad were coming home from a quiet dinner for just the two
of them. Those dinners were a regular once-a-month thing for them, and
us kids were always happy to give them their night out - we all knew how
much they cared about US, and didn't begrudge them the time they spent
with each other. The drunk was a multiple offender, and not only didn't
have insurance, but was driving on a revoked license. The only good that
came out of it was that they finally did something about him by tossing
him in prison for the rest of his life. A little late for my family, but
at least he wouldn't hurt anyone else.

Dad died in the crash itself. Mom hung in for a few days in the
hospital, the machines keeping her alive. As miserable as it was to see
her like that, it gave us - my older sister (Julie, age 19), my all-but-
identical twin younger sisters (Kathy and Karen, just having turned 12
at the time), and me (Bobby to my sisters, and Bob to everyone else) -
time to say our goodbyes.

The funeral was hard, but the time after it was even harder. None of our
other relatives - scattered around the country - were in any position to
take all of us in, and there wasn't any way in hell we were going to be
separated like that. The house was mostly paid for - but not enough for
us to get much out of its sale. Mom and Dad's life insurance wasn't
enough to really take care of all of us for any extended period of time,
either. The few thousand dollars we got from our state's Victim Relief
fund went directly into college accounts for Karen and Kathy. Social
Security kicked in, but it wasn't all that much. All in all, we were
pretty much stuck between a rock, and another rock. The only real
comfort any of us had was the fact that we'd been able to keep our dog,
Woof, a big, friendly male black Lab.

By the time all was said and done, we had to move to a small (!!)
slightly run-down three-bedroom house in a different part of town. Julie
had to drop out of college to take care of all of us, and times and
money were tight. We weren't so poor that we had to do our shopping in
the Goodwill and discount stores, but sales played a big part in when we
bought clothes and food. We might have been poor, but we damned well
weren't trash. Julie and I both worked part time, but the way Social
Security worked, if Julie made too much money, the amount of our
benefits dropped. That didn't apply to me, being under age, so it was my
paychecks that got us the few 'luxuries' that we had. The little bit of
work that Julie was allowed was just about her only relief - if you
could call it that - from the head- and heart-aches of keeping the rest
of the household running. The little bit of free time she had simply
didn't matter much: she didn't get to meet many guys at her part-time
job, and even if she had, we simply didn't have the money for her to be
able to go out.

Kathy and Karen both understood, of course, and both tried as best they
could to make things as easy as possible for Julie and me. Julie and I
both told them that we wanted them to be able to have fun, and they did
- by taking advantage of every free and minimal cost activity they could
find out about. But there simply weren't that many things for them to do
at their age, so they spent more time at home watching TV or reading
library books than Julie or I were comfortable with. The one thing that
we were sure to do was to get them a computer, and sign up for one of
the online computer services that were becoming popular - we were going
to make damn sure that the twins had whatever they needed to do well in
school.

Working as much as I did, I didn't get many chances to meet girls and go
out on dates. And with almost all of my paychecks going toward keeping
us from doing without, there wasn't much for me to use FOR dates, so
philosophically, it worked out. Of course, that wasn't much consolation
to me, and did damn little toward helping me get the chances to relieve
myself of the biological pressures my hormones were producing. The net
result was that more often than not, it was up to me to solve my
horniness by taking myself firmly in hand...

I had gotten home a bit later than usual one payday night - when offered
the chance for some 'overtime', I'd taken it without hesitation - and
handed my paycheck over to Julie before heading for my bedroom. With the
door closed behind me, I could feel the tightness in my back and
shoulders from the extra work my boss had had for me, and knew that I'd
never get to sleep unless I could find some way to relieve the stress
and tension in my body. With Kathy and Karen were both asleep in their
bedroom, and figuring that Julie would be busy paying bills and working
out our grocery list for a little while, I decided that a nice session
of jerking off was just what I needed. I stripped down to skin and laid
back on my bed, thinking about one of the girls I'd seen in school that
day as I slowly stroked my dick: she'd been in the hall, putting up
banners for school elections. Standing up on a step ladder, she'd been
reaching up to tape the top edge of the banner to the wall as I went by,
and I had a clear view of her body all stretched out - in a flash, I'd
memorized the way her blouse was pulled tight against her breasts, her
nipples creating little dents in the fabric; the way her dress had
pulled up, showing the bottom edge of where her panties molded to the
mound of her pussy - and as I went by, the way they revealed the shape
of her small, tight ass.

I was hard as a rock and stroking myself furiously when some small sound
caused me to open my eyes - only to see Julie standing in the door to my
room, frozen as she watched me pull my pud.

It was a few seconds before she realized that I'd stopped, and was
looking at her. When she did, she blushed and said "I'm sorry, Bobby. I
didn't mean to, uh, interrupt. I mean, I didn't know you were, uh... I
just wanted to thank you for the extra work you've been putting in at
your job. I'm sorry. I'll, uh, go now..."

Julie blushed again, and quickly turned around and left, closing the
door behind her.

Only when she was gone did I realize I'd been holding my breath, and let
it out in a loud sigh. Embarrassed at having been caught jerking off -
by my sister, no less - there wasn't any way I was going to be able to
get back to that fantasy about the girl on the stepladder. The tension
in my back and shoulders were long forgotten, but it was still a while
before I was able to fall asleep, wondering how I'd face Julie the next
day.

Julie and I didn't see each other the next morning, and I had my job to
go to after school, so it wasn't until evening that we finally met up
again. Both of us were awkward at first, but neither of us wanted to say
anything about what had happened the previous night. Kathy and Karen
didn't seem to notice anything wrong, but for Julie and me, the evening
dragged by far too slowly.

The addition of a little more time made the next night a bit easier. By
the end of the week, it was as though it had never happened - though I'm
sure both of us were all too aware that it had.

Another few weeks went by, and my boss at my job managed to find enough
stuff for me to do that my paychecks were noticeably better than usual.
He and the people I worked with were all aware of what had happened to
us, and did whatever they could to help out - whenever they could,
they'd pass up any extra work so that I'd have a chance to bump up my
paycheck. That Julie had dropped out of school to take care of us while
I worked after school was all they needed to know that we weren't a
"family of Welfare no-accounts, suckin' on the gov'ment tit", as my boss
put it.

The result of the additional work was that I was more and more tired
when I got home in the evening. Julie and the girls tried to help by
picking up some of the 'slack', and doing some of the things that I
usually did around the house. Unfortunately, we'd already gone through
that kind of thing - most of what I did was stuff that none of them
COULD do.

It was one evening when I came home all but dead on my feet that Julie
decided that something else was needed. She got me seated on the floor
in front of one of the worn - but still serviceable - chairs we had in
the living room while she told Kathy and Karen to get my supper out of
the oven, where she put it when I worked late. Taking a seat in the
chair behind me, Julie started massaging the soreness out of my neck and
shoulders. When the twins came in, she asked them if they'd feed me
while she worked the tension out of me. They could see what kind of
shape I was in, and they nodded before sitting on either side of me -
Kathy held the plate in front of me while Karen carefully fed me the
goulash Julie had made. I tried to protest that I could feed myself, and
Julie just told me "Shut up, Bobby. You've been working yourself too
hard these past couple of weeks, and all of us can see it. Just let us
do OUR part, okay?"

I didn't try to argue with her - I simply didn't have the energy.
Instead, I focused on the meal Karen and Kathy were feeding me. I was so
tired, I couldn't really taste it; but the simple act of taking in
nourishment was helping me get some of my energy back.

By the time I'd eaten everything on the plate, I felt better and started
to get up. Julie just pushed me back down again and said "Forget it.
There's nothing that needs you that much tonight. Just sit there and
REST, dammit." I drew a breath to protest, then let it out again without
saying anything - having had a taste of it, I knew that I needed the
'time off' she was insisting on.

I don't know when I fell asleep - but when I woke up, the angle of the
sun coming in my window told me that it was late morning. I was lying on
my bed, dressed only in my underwear, trying to remember how I'd gotten
there when there when I realized that it was only Friday, and that I had
to get to school. I jumped out of bed and got my socks and pants on when
the door opened and Julie came in.

"Why'd you let me sleep so late? I'm late for school, now, and I gotta
get going!" I told her.

She came closer, and put her hand on my arm, stopping me before she told
me "It's okay, Bobby. I called in sick for you, so you don't have to go
to school today. I told you last night, you've been working too hard,
and you have to get some rest. The school can manage without you for one
day - goodness knows, your grades are good enough, though I haven't got
the faintest idea of how you manage THAT - and you've still got plenty
of time before you have to be at work."

I started to say something, and Julie just put her finger across my lips
to silence me. Being a couple inches shorter than I was, she had to
reach up slightly to do so as she told me "Don't bother. It's done, and
that's all there is to it. If you could have seen yourself when you came
home last night, you'd know why I did what I did. Bobby, you're not
going to be any help to us at all if you work yourself sick!"

With Julie's finger still across my lips, I took the time to actually
listen to what she was saying to me - and had to admit that she had a
point. I knew that I'd been more tired than I could remember ever being
last night - but I still couldn't figure out how I got up to my room and
undressed last night. The last thing I could remember was letting my
head fall forward as Julie had massaged my shoulders.

Seeing that I wasn't going to fuss any more, Julie let her hand drop,
and I asked her "How did I get up here last night?"

She gave me a half-smile and said "I was massaging your neck and
shoulders, and the girls and I thought you were just relaxing - until we
heard you start to snore! None of us wanted to wake you up, but we
didn't want to leave you laying on the floor or trying to sleep on the
couch, either. So they helped me get you up the stairs and in here. Then
I sent them to bed, and I got your shirt and other stuff off."

Growing up, Julie and I had seen each other in our underwear often
enough that it wasn't that big of a deal. Not a common occurrence, mind
you, just not UNusual, either. In fact, just a few days before the
accident, Julie had come out of the bathroom in her bra and panties
after taking a shower, just as I was heading for it in my underwear so I
could do my own cleanup. We passed each other in the hall, neither of us
giving the other more than a passing glance - and my comment to her that
I hoped she'd left me some hot water.

After she told me that she'd been the one to undress me, both of us
remembered the night a few weeks past when she had found me jerking off
in my room - and both of us blushed slightly. To break the awkward
silence between us, I finally managed to find my voice and tell her "Uh,
thanks, I guess. I was pretty tired last night - I guess I didn't
realize HOW tired."

She gave me a smile, and said "I know. Bobby, all of us know how hard
you work to help out around here - not just your job, but all the stuff
you do here, too. And on top of that, you manage to keep your grades up
at school. In case you've forgotten, the worst grade you brought home
since Mom and Dad died has been a 'C' - and that was in that stupid
'Music Interpretation' class you had to take; everything else has been
A's and B's. Kathy and Karen know you're working so hard for all of us,
but they don't really understand how much you've had to give up to do
it, like I do - and even I had to be reminded."

It took me a second to realize that she was actually making a reference
to the night she'd seen me with my dick in my hand - and another couple
of seconds to realize that not only wasn't she blushing about it, but
looking at me strangely.

I didn't say anything, though, and a moment later she came over and put
her hands on my shoulders before telling me "Anyway, as much as you're
doing to help keep things going around here, you still need to take some
time for yourself - to relax, or do whatever you want or need to do for
yourself. And the girls and I are going to make sure you get it."

With that, Julie moved close enough to give me a kiss. I accepted it as
a friendly brother-sister I-love-you gesture; but as it continued, I
couldn't help but start to respond. It had been so long since I'd had
this kind of contact with a girl - ANY girl - that the feel of her body
against mine triggered an almost instant erection. From the way it was
pressing against her, I knew she could feel it, too - and I was
surprised when she not only didn't move away from me, but started to
press herself against it! When that happened, my brain completely
stopped working. I put my arms around her and started running my hands
up and down her back - discovering that she wasn't wearing a bra - as
her hands started caressing my body, too. From all the work I did, I was
in pretty good shape, and Julie's hands traced the outlines of every
muscle in my torso as our kiss went well beyond a show of affection
between two siblings. Our lips had parted and our tongues were touching
when Julie suddenly pulled herself away from me and said "I'm sorry,
Bobby. I shouldn't have done that."

I was panting slightly, as she was, and managed to answer "There's
nothing to be sorry about; I know you haven't been out any more than I
have. And it wasn't just you - it was both of us."

She gave me a wry smile, and said "Maybe so - but I'm the older of us,
and I think I'd better go now" before she turned and hurried from my
room. I watched her leave, and stood there for several long seconds.
Then I gave a little shudder, closed the door to my bedroom, stripped
naked, and proceeded to bring myself to an incredibly powerful climax -
while thinking about how Julie's body had felt against me, and what she
would look like naked. I cleaned the mess up with the tee shirt I'd been
about to put on before Julie came into my room, and tossed it into my
dirty laundry basket.

The rest of the day, I just lazed around the house - which meant that
all I had to do was replace the washer in a leaky faucet, fix a broken
stair on the steps outside the back door, and do some minor repairs to
the old '57 Ford Fairlane I (we) had to drive. We'd had to shop long and
hard to find it: something we could afford to buy in the first place,
but something that didn't need so much repair that we couldn't afford to
fix it. Since Mom and Dad had died, we (I) had steadily gone about
getting it back into good mechanical condition. The Auto Shop teacher at
school had helped by letting me volunteer it as one of the 'training
aids' for his classes: that had gotten the pistons and rings replaced,
the transmission rebuilt, and the electrical system redone. I'd dealt
with rebuilding the carburetor, replacing the plugs and distributor, and
tuning it up. It was still a long way from being in prime condition, but
it was reliable - and slowly but steadily getting better.

When the time came, I took a shower, changed clothes, and headed for my
after-school job. The boss didn't have any overtime for me that night,
so I was home in time to have supper with Julie and the twins.

The next several weeks went by pretty much as normal - I picked up a
little overtime now and then, but not so much that it wore me down as
the extended period of it had before. Julie went out with some of the
girls from the place where she worked - kind of a 'girls night out' -
and came back looking happier and more refreshed than I could remember
seeing her in a long time. We also managed to put together a birthday
celebration for Kathy and Karen when they turned 13 - they had a few of
their friends over, and we made an actual party out of it.

It was Memorial Day weekend when my life changed, yet again - for the
better. Kathy and Karen had gone over to one of their friends homes for
a sleepover, leaving Julie and me alone in the house. My boss had given
us all the weekend off - with pay - and I was taking it easy by watching
the races in the living room when Julie came in and sat in the chair
next to where I was. I was stretched out, watching the races while
rubbing Woof's chest with my feet; when a commercial came on, Julie
asked me "Are you really watching that?"

"Not really", I admitted, "Just taking it easy, is all. Why?"

She hesitated a moment, then said "Uh, I just wanted to talk to you
about something, is all. It's not that important."

I shut the TV off and turned to face her, saying "If it's important
enough for you to want to talk about it to me, then it's important
enough for me to listen. What's up?"

Julie hesitated again, then finally told me "It's about the other day -
you know, a couple weeks ago, when you stayed home from school."

"What? They realized I wasn't actually sick? Other kids do that all the
time!"

She smiled, and said "No, the school didn't call - as far as I know,
they really think you were sick that day. What I'm talking about is what
happened here in the house."

It took me a few seconds to realize that she was referring to the kiss
that the two of us had shared.

"Is there a problem?" I asked, wondering how there even could be a
problem.

She smiled again, and said "No, there's no problem from it - and
actually, that kind of IS the problem."

By this time, I was thoroughly confused - something she must have seen
on my face, because she went on to tell me "I'm sorry, Bobby. Maybe I
should explain."

"I think so..."

"That day, when we kissed... well, I felt something. Something that I
don't think most sisters feel about their brothers. While I was at
college I met guys, and went out on dates, just like you did before Mom
and Dad died and we had to move here. And some of the guys I went out
with, well, we were more than just 'friends'. A lot more. Ever since I
had to leave school and we moved here, I've missed going out with guys;
I've missed it a lot more than I realized. That was why, when I kissed
you, things got kind of out of hand. I felt really bad about it; but at
the same time, it felt GOOD - real good! - when you were holding me and
kissing me and touching me. I felt really mixed up about it, even after
I went to my room and, uh, took care of myself" - that last part with a
slight blush.

I just sat there in surprise as she went on "I know you did the same
thing, Bobby - I found the tee shirt you used to clean yourself up,
afterwards. And that just made it worse for me: knowing that you thought
of ME that way. For a week afterwards, all I could think about was the
way your body felt against mine, and I felt guilty and all mixed up
about feeling that way about you. I thought and thought about it, and I
just couldn't get it straight in my mind. Then I went out with Shelly
and Wanda and Dolly from work. While I was with them, I kind of brought
up the subject of what a girl should do if she felt like that about a
guy that she really shouldn't have anything to do with - even if she was
as feeling as lonely as I was. We all talked about it for a while, and
finally decided that as long as both people were agreeable, nobody got
hurt, and there wasn't any chance of kids, there wasn't any reason for
them NOT to make each other happy."

"And you're telling me all this because...?"

She took a deep breath, and with a slight tremor in her voice, said
"Because I want US to finish that kiss. I want for us to make love."

That was the last thing in the world that I expected her to say, and I
could just sit there looking at her - long enough that she finally got
nervous enough to tell me "I'm not a virgin, and haven't been since high
school. Mom knew because she saw my birth control pills when I was home
from school one time. I don't think she told Dad; all she said to me was
to be careful. When we moved here, I stopped taking the Pill, but after
I had the talk with the girls from work, I went down to the clinic and
got started on them again. I've been taking them the past couple of
weeks, so I know that I can't get pregnant, if you're worried about
that."

She sat there, looking at me looking at her, until I finally got my wits
back and told her "Julie, are you sure us... doing that would be such a
good idea? I mean, we're brother and sister!"

She gave me an odd smile, and said "That's just one of the things that
bothered me, too. But from the reaction I got when I hugged you, I don't
think that part of your body really cares who I am. Bobby, I know you
don't get to go out on dates like you used to - just like I'm not able
to go out on them, either. I think BOTH of us need more relief that way
than we can get from just doing ourselves - I know I sure as hell do!
We're brother and sister? So what? That just means that we care for each
other; you know we do. If we can find a little happiness and pleasure
with each other, what can be wrong with that? I'm on the Pill, so it's
not like you can get me pregnant. It's not like either one of us would
be forcing the other one - I know that if one of us isn't in the mood or
anything, then the other one would understand, and not 'push' it. And
we're close enough in age, and both 'grown up' enough that it's not like
either one of us would be taking advantage of the other one - both of us
would know what we were doing, and why."

I was listening to what she was saying, and had to admit to myself that
it made a certain amount of sense. But it was still a big jump from
jerking off while thinking about her, to actually having sex with her.

Julie seemed to realize what I was thinking, and said "Bobby, it's not
like we would be hurting anybody. There's no chance of pregnancy. It
would only happen if BOTH of us were willing. We already love and care
for each other. So if we started making love with each other, it would
just be another way of showing that love, and helping each other with a
problem that BOTH of us have."

I thought about it a little more before she told me "I'm not suggesting
that we start sleeping in each other's bed, or anything like that - I'm
just saying that if both of us are feeling the need, then there's no
reason we shouldn't help each other out that way. I'm not going to push
you about it, Bobby. I told you what I think, and why I think it would
be good for both of us. You think about it, too, and see what YOU
decide. Whatever it is, I'll go along with it."

With that, she got up and left me to my thoughts. And think, I did -
coming out of my 'trance' only when Julie let me know that our supper
was ready. Even during the meal, though, I was distracted by my
thoughts. Julie seemed to know what was going on in my mind - the same
as what she'd undoubtedly been through, from what she told me - and
simply left me alone to sort it all out myself.

After we did the dishes, we went into the living room to watch TV, and I
couldn't help but notice the way the glow of the set would reveal the
shape of her body underneath the light dress she was wearing - or the
way her braless breasts would sway slightly with her movements. As she
sat there, engrossed in one of the programs, I happened to see her face,
lit up by the light from the TV, and realized how lovely she was:
straight black hair she kept trimmed just past her shoulders that she
tucked behind her pink, shell-like ears; brown eyes, pert nose, and
slightly-full lips that just begged to be kissed. She wasn't one of
those slender, fashion model types; hers was a medium frame, with just
enough fat to soften her curves; her bust was full and rounded, her
belly and hips trim. When she leaned over to give Woof a brief tummy-
rub, she showed me that her ass was full, and nicely rounded. All in
all, she was a lot more attractive than I'd ever really noticed before -
and that only complicated things for me.

When it got late, the two of us headed upstairs - Julie ahead of me on
the stairs, where I noticed the way her ass cheeks clenched but didn't
jiggle as she climbed, telling me how firm they must be. Beneath, her
legs were smoothly muscular, and well-toned. As I watched her move up
the stairs, I couldn't help but start to get half-hard at the sight she
presented in front of me. My thoughts were as confused as ever by the
time I got undressed and into bed. At one point, I thought that I could
hear a soft, rhythmic creaking coming from her room, and immediately got
a hard-on at the idea that she was masturbating - but the sound was so
faint that I couldn't really be sure that I was hearing it; or that it
was caused by what I though it was. It was a long time before I was able
to fall asleep.

As she'd promised, Julie left me to my own thoughts - for the next
several days, we went about our lives as though we'd never had our
conversation in the living room. But the more I thought about it, the
more I came to realize that for all practical purposes, there really
wasn't any reason for us not to find comfort and pleasure in each
other's arms. The chances of me getting her pregnant were all but zero;
we weren't committing ourselves to each other for the rest of our lives;
and I had to admit that I sure would feel better if I could get laid
every now and then. I knew how much I loved Julie - not as a wife or
bedmate or anything like that, but just as a human being; and from what
she'd said, I figured she felt pretty much the same way about me. Would
something like the two of us having sex with each other be that wrong,
when we cared for each other that much? Yes, we were brother and sister;
but we were also a man and a woman - didn't THAT count for something?
Both of us shared a common goal of seeing to it that Karen and Kathy
were brought up in a loving home, taken good care of, and given as many
chances to succeed in life as possible. From that point, Julie and I had
a commitment to them, and each other, as close as any husband and wife
would - was there any valid reason that we shouldn't extend that
relationship to include the physical?

All that, and more, went through my mind as I argued with myself about
both sides of the issue - until, finally, I was able to reach a
decision.

It was nearly two weeks from the time Julie had sat down next to me in
the living room before I was able to give her an answer. The four of us
were sitting around the table at dinner when I caught Julie's eye, and
then told her "I've finally decided about what we were talking about the
other day."

She looked at me with considerable interest - and a trace of fear in her
eyes - as I went on to say "I don't see that there's anything wrong with
it - as long as the appropriate care is taken" - with a shift of my eyes
to let her know that I was including Karen and Kathy.

She immediately understood that I meant we needed to keep our activities
private from the girls, too, and nodded before smiling at me and
replying "Of course. Any thoughts on when?"

I thought a moment, and just said "Whenever the time and opportunity are
right."

Julie nodded, and the two of us went back to our meal while Karen and
Kathy started telling us about the project they were involved in at
school.

With the decision made, the next problem facing us was getting past the
hurdle of learning to be physical with each other. It was something that
both of us had grown up with, of course, and I think Julie found it as
hard to 'let go' of all those old taboos about brother and sister as I
did. But as the days and weeks went by, our kisses and touches gradually
became more relaxed, more familiar, and ultimately more intimate. Both
of us were nearly paranoid about not doing anything when the twins were
in the house, or might show up; but that still left us plenty of
opportunities to get comfortable with each other's touch.

It was a week or so after school let out that the twins came home from
the 'day camp' the local Parks and Recreation department had, telling us
about a week-long summer camp that was being offered for late July. Both
Julie and I realized that it would be the opportunity that we'd been
waiting for; but when the twins told us what the cost of the camp would
be, we both also realized that it was a little more expensive than we
could really afford. We still sat down and went over the budget, trying
to find some way that would let it happen, but simply couldn't find one.

At work the next day, I was telling the guys I worked with about it when
the boss came in to where we were working. He listened to me for a
little bit, then asked "Your sisters have never been to camp like that?"

I said that no, they hadn't.

"They should go - hell, EVERY kid should get a chance to do that. Ride
horses, camp out, burn marshmallows, the whole deal. Why can't they go?"

I admitted that the price for the camp was a little more than Julie and
I figured we could afford - and that we'd tried everything we could
think of to try and make it possible.

He just looked at me, and said "Hell, Bob, that's no reason. Summer camp
like that, it's a helluva thing for a kid. If you're willing to let them
go, I'll pay for it - and that goes for the rest of you guys, too!",
turning to address the last part to the rest of the guys.

I could just stand there, stunned, as the rest of the guys looked at me,
grinning.

I finally got my voice back, and started to thank him; he just waved it
off, saying "Bob, you work hard for me, and I appreciate it. When I need
you, you're here; now, you need me, and I'm damn well gonna be here for
YOU. Stop by my office when you're ready to go home, and I'll have a
check for you."

I don't think my feet touched the ground the rest of my shift - though I
have to admit that I was a little bit nervous when I went to his office
after I clocked out. He was busy with something on his desk, and I
gently rapped my knuckles on the doorframe to get his attention. He
looked up, saw me, and smiled, saying "Come on in, Bob. I've got the
check right here - added a little extra, so they'd have some money for
the junk food they sell at those camps. Can't be at summer camp without
trying to rot your teeth out of your head!" with a laugh.

I tried to thank him again, and he just cut me off, saying "I told you,
don't worry about it. You've never called in sick, and you're never late
or leave early. This is just my way of showing my appreciation. You and
your sister, you're trying to do right by those girls, and I'm not gonna
see them miss out on a chance like this just because of something stupid
like money. If you want to thank me, just invite me to your graduation
next year, and that'll be all the payment I need."

I assured him that I'd be doing that very thing, and he smiled and
handed me the check, saying "That's all I need to hear, Bob. You better
get home and get the paperwork filled out so those two are able to get
their places."

I didn't even look at the amount of the check; I just folded it,
carefully tucked it into my pocket, and thanked him. He just smiled and
waved for me to be on my way.

By the time I got home, I had recovered from the shock of what he'd
done, and couldn't help figuring out a way to surprise not just the
twins, but Julie, with the good news.

I waited until we were all seated for supper and were about halfway
through the meal and casually said "Oh, I got a little something extra
from Gus today."

None of them was really paying much attention to me as Julie asked "Oh?
What was that?"

"The money to send the girls to camp like they want."

All three of them turned to stare at me for a moment before Julie said
"That's not funny, Bobby."

I just grinned, pulled out the check that my boss Gus had given me, and
handed it to her.

She took it and unfolded it, then gasped before saying "He did! Not just
the camp fee, but the transportation charge, and some extra!"

I grinned wider as Kathy and Karen both shrieked, and tried to see the
check Julie was holding. When the noise level dropped a little, I told
them "Yeah, he said he added a little for some snacks for them while
they were there. I didn't know he added the bus charge, though."

Julie looked up at me, and said "From the look of this, he added enough
to get them some camp clothes, too!", then turned the check around so I
could see the amount it was for - surprising me with the generosity he'd
shown: as Julie had said, it was for not just the camp costs and a
little 'pocket money' for the girls, but enough more that they would be
able to get some new clothes to wear while they were there.

Both Karen and Kathy were all but bouncing up and down in their chairs
in their joy at being able to go to camp as they'd wanted. Julie and I
were both smiling as she told them "Okay, you two. Finish your supper,
and after you take care of the dishes, you can go upstairs and make your
plans for camp. I'll have the papers filled out and get them to the
Parks office tomorrow so you'll be sure and have a place at the camp.
We'll go shopping this weekend for clothes."

Both of them immediately settled down and finished their supper - though
how the managed to eat with the grins plastered on their faces, I'll
never know.

As promised, Julie went shopping with them that weekend, and managed to
get a surprising amount of stuff with the extra money Gus had provided:
both girls not only had a fair amount of new clothes for camp, but small
suitcases to pack their stuff in, a small quantity of cosmetics, and a
few other things - including new swimsuits. When they showed me their
new suits by modeling them, I was surprised to realize that both of them
were already starting to blossom: both had small but noticeable busts,
and a distinct curve to their waists and hips. When both of them were
back up in their room, I asked Julie "Am I seeing things, or are they
already starting to, uh, sprout parts?"

Julie grinned at me, and answered "No, you're not seeing things. Not
only are they starting to 'sprout parts' as you put it, but they're
starting to get pubic hair, too. The only thing missing is that neither
one has started having periods yet - but I expect that to happen any
time now."

"You've already talked to them about... that stuff?"

Julie grinned, and said "Damn right I have. Mom waited until I had my
first period to tell me - when I started bleeding, I thought I was going
to die! I'm not going to wait for that to happen to them; they know what
it's all about, and even though it was kind of hard getting started
talking to them about it, they're pretty open with me about it now. I
think they've been doing a little experimenting; you know, finding out
about their bodies, too. I've seen them touching each other's breasts
once or twice, but I didn't say anything about it to them."

That was something that simply hadn't occurred to me: that my younger
sisters were actually starting to grow up - and out. The idea that they
were on the verge of becoming young women - and potentially sexual
beings - was something I wasn't sure I was ready for. Julie could see
all that going through my mind, and smiled before saying "Its okay,
Bobby. I think it's going to be a while yet before they're ready to
start going out on dates or getting interested in boys - or at least,
interested enough to want to do anything more than just talk about
them."

I just shook my head, accompanied by Julie's soft laughter. I could only
wonder how Mom and Dad had dealt with it when Julie and I had hit that
point, and beyond.

When the time came, Julie and I kept the twins company as they waited
their turn to board one of the buses that would be taking them to the
camp - Camp Wannamaka ( or Run amok, as we'd learned the counselors
called it) - for the week they'd be gone. Both of them were nervous, and
excited, at the idea of spending an entire week 'out in the wilds', away
from home. Finally, their names were called, and we listened carefully
to find out which bus they were assigned to, and then went with them as
they carried their bags to the designated vehicle. There were a number
of other girls about the same age assigned to that bus, and things were
a little 'interesting' as we got their bags stored, and gave each of
them a kiss and hug before they boarded. We waited where they could see
us, and waved when the bus finally pulled out.

Julie and I went back to the car, and Julie took up position right next
to me, pulling my hand down to rest on her thigh as I drove us home.

Back at the house, both of us paused a moment after we got inside,
contemplating the fact that it would be just the two of us for the next
week. It was Sunday morning; the bus would have the girls at camp by
mid-afternoon, and would get them back to us late the following Saturday
afternoon.

When both of us had gotten over the novelty of being in a house where
the twins would be absent for several days, Julie turned to face me and
said "This is it, Bobby. We've got the whole house to ourselves until
the girls get back."

I turned to face her in return, and said "Yeah, we do. But we've got
plenty of time, and I don't think either one of us wants to rush things.
Let's just take it easy and see where it goes, okay?"

Julie smiled and nodded before saying "That sounds pretty good to me. My
heart tells me its okay, but my head is a little slower."

With that, I stepped a little closer and took her into my arms, simply
holding her close as I caressed her back in reassurance. She rested her
head on my shoulder for a few moments, then lifted it again so she could
give me a kiss - one that made it clear that she though of me not just
as her brother, but as a man. I returned it the same way, letting her
know that I loved her, too - and that I welcomed having her body next to
mine.

By the time the kiss ended, both of us knew that whatever happened
between us would be the result of mutual love, respect, and desire.

It was Julie that pulled away from me, asking if I was hungry yet. I
admitted that I was, a little; she said that she was, too, but that she
really didn't feel like having a full meal. We talked it over, and
finally settled on something fast and simple: sandwiches and chips.
While Julie made the sandwiches, I took a bag of chips and some sodas
into the living room, and set them where both of us could reach them. A
couple minutes later, Julie came in with the sandwiches. She set them on
the small table between the two overstuffed chairs we had, and surprised
me by opting to sit on my lap while the two of us watched TV and ate our
supper.

When we were done eating, Julie got up and took everything but our
drinks back into the kitchen, then stuck her head back in the living
room to tell me "I'm going to change clothes. Why don't you see what
choices we've got for a movie?"

I knew what her tastes were in movies, and it didn't take me long to
find something that would be agreeable to both of us. It was just
starting when she came back into the living room - and surprising me by
wearing only the old football jersey she liked to wear to bed. It only
came down to mid-thigh on her, and from the way it molded to her, I knew
that she didn't have either a bra or panties on underneath. I felt my
dick stiffen slightly, but didn't make any comments, leaving it up to
Julie to set whatever pace she was comfortable with.

Her pace, as it turned out, included parking herself on my lap again,
and pulling my arms around her so that her warm, round breasts were
resting against my forearms. She wasn't a small girl by any stretch of
the imagination; but somehow, she didn't seem heavy or uncomfortable on
my lap. In fact, it felt pretty good having her there, my arms wrapped
around her.

As we watched the movie, we'd casually touch each other in small,
sensual, non-sexual ways. I think both of us were acutely aware of what
we were doing - I know that I certainly was! - but neither of us wanted
to 'push' things, either. So, by unspoken mutual consent, we just let
ourselves drift along - at least, until the movie ended, and Julie
surfed the channels until she found another one. With the decision to
watch it, she scooted 'down' a little on my lap, and pulled my hands up
to cup her breasts on the outside of the jersey she was wearing before
letting her hands drop to her lap. I was both delighted and surprised at
the feel of her breasts in my hands - as I'd thought, they were full and
rounded, not so much sticking out from her chest as covering it;
underneath my palms, I had the small, hard nubbins of her nipples,
feeling them erect slightly as her breathing caused them to rub against
the inside of her shirt where my hands were.

I was perfectly content to just sit there and hold her soft/firm breasts
all night, if that was what she wanted - but it wasn't. When I didn't do
anything for a while, she put her hands over mine again, and gently
squeezed, letting me know what she wanted me to do. That was all the
encouragement I needed, and I did just as she showed me - slowly and
softly squeezing and caressing her breasts; hefting them and feeling
their spongy mass in my hands; letting my palms brush against her
nipples, making them even longer and harder.

As I did that, I could hear Julie's breathing become shallower and more
rapid; beneath her, I knew she could feel my penis growing, and getting
harder. She turned her head toward me, and I knew that she wanted what I
wanted: for us to kiss.

My lips met hers, and the first few seconds were as though our souls
were joined, just as our lips were - and then I felt her mouth open
slightly, and her tongue graze across my lips. I opened my mouth in
invitation, and it was only a second more before our tongues were
dancing in each other's mouths. As our kiss lengthened, and our passion
grew, I felt Julie's hands come up to mine again - then move them away
from her breasts. But it was only for a few moments - long enough for
her to pull her jersey out and up in invitation for me to slide my hands
underneath, and touch her breasts directly.

When I did, I took the opportunity to let my fingertips do a proper
examination of her breasts, and particularly her nipples. By touch, I
discovered that she had quarter-sized areolas, puckered and crinkled in
her arousal; her nipples the diameter of small crayons, and sticking out
perhaps half an inch. I took as much of her breasts as I could in my
hands, the slowly stroked them from base to nipple, finishing up by
softly pulling on her nipples with my thumb and forefinger.

As I continued to caress her breasts, Julie responded by softly moaning
into my mouth as she arched her back, pushing her chest out to increase
the contact with my hands.

With the feel of her breasts memorized, I let my hands begin wandering
across the rest of her body - her sides, her hips, and across her
smooth, firm belly. As my touch moved lower and lower, I felt her shift
her weight a little before spreading her legs apart slightly. An
invitation to include that part of her body? I didn't know - but
determined to find out. I gradually increased the range of my touch to
include the tops, then insides, of her thighs; her only response was to
try and spread her legs even farther - difficult to do, the way she was
situated on my lap. But it was all the confirmation I needed that she
wanted me to include that part of her, as well.

I finally let my hands separate to perform two different tasks: one, to
caress and squeeze her breasts and nipples; the other to investigate the
core of her womanhood. As one hand moved back and forth from one breast
to the other, I let the fingers of the other finally drift to the dark
thatch of pubic hair that I could just barely see at the vee of her
crotch - and found it to be thick and soft. For several seconds, I let
my fingertips luxuriate in the dense thicket of her pubic hair before
letting them slide even lower to discover the thick, soft petals of her
labia, and the hot, oily opening they bracketed. As my fingers mapped
this new discovery, they happened on the nub of her clitoris, and found
it to be the size of a large pea, erect and extremely sensitive. With
the first contact of my fingertip on it, Julie groaned with a sudden
increase in desire, her tongue snaking deep into my mouth.

I quickly slid my finger between the slick lips of her vagina, wetting
it with the oily liquids she was producing in quantity, and transferred
the precious nectar to her clitoris, keeping it lubricated as I
proceeded to softly stroke it in time with the gyrations of her hips and
pelvis.

I been intimate with girls before, of course, and gotten laid by several
of them - but nothing in my experience really prepared me for what I was
going through with Julie. Having someone SO responsive, SO eager and
willing, was a novel experience for me; and I took full advantage of it.
Even as I kept one hand busy with her breasts, I had the other between
her thighs, doing a Braille examination of her womanhood.

With my finger between her labia, and slickened with her oils, I curled
my finger slightly so the end of it was against the opening to her
vagina. Julie arched her hips slightly, pressing her opening against my
finger in obvious invitation for me to slide it into her. As I did, I
discovered that even as wet as she was, she was also incredibly tight.
It was only by slipping my finger out, and back in again, to keep it
thoroughly coated with her oils that I was able to get the entire digit
inside her - where I felt her insides clasping at it.

I know the inside of her couldn't really have been that hot, but it
certainly seemed like the temperature of her vagina was scalding, in
addition to being as small and tight as she was. I slowly eased my
finger out of her - accompanied by a soft moan of disappointment from
Julie - then back in again. Penetrating her the second time was a bit
easier, so I slid my finger partway out, then back. Over the next minute
or so, I sat there on the chair with my sister on my lap as I played
with her breasts and slowly finger-fucked her as she tried to clean my
tonsils with her tongue and lifted her hips slightly in welcome to each
penetration of my rigid digit.

After a bit, I was able to slide my finger in and out of her easily; I
decided to see how she would respond if I used TWO fingers. I changed
over to using the finger next to the one I'd first entered her with, and
soon had it coated with her oils; then I dipped the first finger into
her again to get it re-coated. With both fingers well-lubricated, I
pressed them against her opening; after a little initial resistance,
both of them slipped into her as far as the first digit - as Julie
nearly went wild on my lap: pulling her face away from mine, her head
fell back as she released a deep groan of obvious pleasure and arousal.
She'd gotten considerably wetter inside while I'd been finger-fucking
her, and that helped; but getting two of my fingers inside her proved to
be nearly as difficult as getting just the one in the first time - but
Julie didn't seem to mind, judging from the gasps and groans and moaning
that came out of her as I worked them into her.

Only when I was able to slide them in and out of her with relative ease
did she lift her head again, press her lips against mine, and commence
to power-cleaning the inside of my mouth with her tongue.

As I was sliding my fingers through the entrance to her vagina, my
fingers and palm were softly stroking her clitoris: my fingers would
transfer some of the liquids to her clitoris, keeping it lubricated for
when my palm would softly rub across it. The dual sensation of my
fingers filling her, and my hand rubbing across her sensitive clitoris
soon had Julie gasping and moaning on my lap as her pelvis arched up in
welcome each time my fingers were buried in her.

The scent of her arousal was thick in the air, and the feeling of her
hot and tight vagina around my fingers and her full breasts in my other
hand had me sporting one of the hardest erections I'd had in a long,
long time; the cheeks of her ass were on either side of it, and I
couldn't help rubbing it along the crease of her ass as my hands brought
her closer and closer to orgasm.

It took only a couple of minutes of my double-digit plundering of her
female treasure before Julie suddenly froze on my lap, her eyes wide
open as I felt her vagina clamp down on my fingers so hard that I
thought she'd pinch them off. A couple seconds later, I felt her relax,
and quickly slid my fingers in and out of her again before she tightened
around them yet again - this time as she released a low, deep groan of
pleasure and release as the second wave of her orgasm overtook her.

Several more times, we went through the cycle before she finally relaxed
completely, nearly collapsing on my lap as she panted softly, trying to
get her breath back. I slid my fingers out of her, accompanied by a
small shudder from her, and couldn't resist the temptation to bring them
up to my face to sniff the heady aroma - and for the first time in my
life, taste the essence of an aroused female. The taste of her was
strange, yet familiar because of it's unique scent - and definitely
pleasing: musky, yet sweet, with a slight 'tang'. It was then and there
that I quietly resolved that I would never let another chance go by to
taste it again.

Julie quietly watched as I first smelled and then tasted the oils she'd
produced - not offended, only mildly surprised; then pleased at my
reaction to them.

I was holding her in my arms when she finally got her breathing back
under control. She let me continue to hold her for another couple of
minutes when she suddenly sat up and twisted around to hug me fiercely,
crying as she pressed her face into my shoulder, thanking me over and
over again for making her feel so good. I just sat there, holding her
and softly patting her on the back as I murmured soft words of
reassurance and comfort.

She finally pulled back from me a little bit to look in my face to see
what my reaction was - not about her brief crying 'jag', but to the fact
that we'd just had our first real sexual encounter.

She got her answer without my having to say a word: when she sat back,
her ass was again on top of my erection, and she could feel it pressing
against her. She gave me a surprisingly shy smile, and said "I was
worried that you might have had second thoughts, or something; but I
guess I didn't have to." She wriggled around a little bit, getting the
cheeks of her ass half-wrapped around my erection, and told me "I think
I can take this as a sign that you're okay with us."

I smiled, and said "I think you could safely make that assumption."

She smiled back for a second, and then suddenly got a slightly
consternated expression before telling me "You brought me to such a
wonderful orgasm, and I haven't done anything for you! Well, I'm going
to take care of THAT right now!"

With those words, she slid off my lap and turned around to face me
before saying "Okay, Bobby, it's your turn. Stand up and get those
clothes off!"

As I started to do as she said, she reached down to take the hem of the
jersey she was wearing, then pulled it up and off over her head -
leaving her standing there stark naked in front of me. It was the first
time I'd ever seen her naked like that, and I paused for a few seconds
to really look at her as she just stood there, inviting my inspection.

What I saw was her full breasts, capped with dark areolas and erect
nipples; a smooth, flat belly; a trim waist over nicely curved hips; and
the small, dark wedge of her pubic hair. She watched me looking at her,
did a small pirouette to let me see ALL of her, and smiled as she asked
"Like what you see?"

I had to clear my throat, much to her amusement, before I was able to
answer "I like very much!"

As I went back to trying to get my clothes off - my fingers weren't
working too well, for some reason - Julie smiled at me again, and said
"Here, let me help..." and proceeded to take over for me. Faster than I
could have done it myself, she hand my shirt off and my pants undone and
around my ankles. I steadied myself as I stepped out of them, and Julie
stepped forward to put her hands on my shoulders before telling me "You
made ME feel good, Bobby. Now it's my turn. Just sit back and let me
take care of YOU, for a change!"

She guided me back to sit on the chair again, but with a slight change:
I was sitting a little farther forward on it, so that I was leaning back
more than I would normally. I quickly discovered the reason for it when
she kneeled down and took my penis in her hand, stroked it softly a few
times, then tilted her head forward to take it into her mouth.

It was the first time any girl had ever done that to me, and the
sensation was incredible - and made more so by the knowledge that it was
my own sister doing it. In just a few seconds, she'd regained the little
bit of hardness I'd lost while getting undressed - and after that, well
on my way toward Nirvana.

But she seemed to know what I needed more than I did, myself; when she
had me thoroughly coated with her saliva, she let me fall from her lips.
I opened my eyes, and watched as she moved to climb up on the chair with
me - I could see that the insides of her thighs near her vagina were wet
with her juices - then kneel down so that she was directly over where my
erect penis was waving in the air.

Reaching down, she took my penis in her hand and held it steady as she
lowered herself toward it, stopping when the head was pressing against
her opening. As tight as she'd been around my fingers, I wasn't entirely
sure that she'd be able or willing to get my erect penis in her: I
wasn't one of the super-hung guys at school, but I was better off than
most - nearly 7 inches long, and thick.

I saw Julie concentrating as she pressed herself down against me, and I
was starting to think that it simply wasn't going to happen when the
head of my dick suddenly popped through. I think both of us had a
surprised and pleased look on our faces after it happened; a few seconds
went by, and I felt Julie pressing herself down onto me again.

I could feel the incredible tightness of her slowly sliding down my
saliva-slick erection, and when I looked at her face, I could see an
expression of concentration and pleasure on her face as she slowly
impaled herself on me.

The time finally came when I felt her ass resting against the fronts of
my thighs, and I could feel almost my entire length surrounded and bound
by the hot, tight, wetness of her - and the sensation was infinitely
better than anything I'd ever felt before. We sat like that for nearly a
minute, both of us savoring the sensation of my hard member buried in
her.

Julie finally put her hands on the arms of the chair and lifted herself
slightly, letting perhaps an inch of me slip free of her intimate hold
before lowering herself again. A few moment later, she did it again,
raising herself a little higher before settling down again. The next was
farther still, as was the one after that. Before long, she was raising
herself far enough that almost my entire length was outside of her
before letting her body drop down again. From there, she started moving
slowly, but almost continuously, over me - letting me slide free of her
in varying measures before taking me back inside again.

The sensation of Julie sliding herself up and down my erection was
incredible. All the times I'd had sex before, it had been when I was on
top of the girl and fucking HER. Having a girl - my sister, no less! -
on top and making love to ME was something new, and it felt wonderful.
Rather than just pumping away until I got off, I was being made love TO
- slowly, gently, and lovingly. Julie was moving me along slowly,
bringing me not just relief, but pleasure.

I watched as her breasts slowly swayed in time with her movements over
me, and couldn't resist reaching up to take hold of them - again
marveling at how full, yet firm, they were. It was when I changed from
softly squeezing and caressing them, and began playing with her nipples,
that Julie leaned forward, bringing her breasts within reach of my eager
mouth. I happily latched on to the end of one of her breasts, and
started sucking softly on her areola and nipple, drawing a moan of
pleasure from her as she continued to slide herself up and down my
hardness.

When I had one nipple erect, I switched over to the other breast and
repeated my efforts on it; then went back to the first to 'freshen' it.
Back and forth I went from breast to breast, mouthing their firm
sponginess, licking and sucking on her nipples, and holding them in my
hands. As I did, I could feel Julie getting even hotter and wetter
around me, and heard it as her increased movements up and down my penis
made a softly squishing sound.

As my arousal grew, I let my hands - but not my lips and tongue - move
away from Julie's breasts; I began caressing her body, tracing a path
from her hips to her sides, around and down her back, then on to the
smooth, firm globes of her ass, down the outsides of her thighs, then
back up along the tops until I was at her hips again - then starting the
whole trip all over again. I was amazed and delighted at how smooth and
soft her skin was, and how firm her body; that it was my own sister's
body that I was becoming so familiar with only made the experience that
much more intense.

I was definitely getting close to unloading in her when I felt Julie
slow, then stop, her movement over me. I looked up at her, and saw that
her efforts at pleasing me had tired her out. I put my hands on her hips
and held her still as I lifted my hips, pushing myself up into her. She
smiled down at me, and I did it again, a little faster, then again
faster still. As Julie held herself over me, I began thrusting up into
her more and more quickly. Her eyes closed as she let herself
concentrate on the feelings and pleasure I was bringing her. It wasn't
long before I was again getting close to emptying myself into her; when
I was almost there, I finally spoke up, telling her "I'm going to cum!"

I was surprised when her eyes opened, and she looked down at me and said
"Yes, Bobby! Do it! Cum in me! Fill me with your juice!"

I don't really know why, but that I was all I needed to push me over the
edge; a couple more hard thrusts, and I held myself deep inside her as
shot after shot of my hot cum shot out the end of my dick - and when it
did, I felt Julie give a shudder as she tightened around me in what must
have been a small orgasm of her own.

When I felt that I'd emptied as much as I had into her, I started to let
myself back down onto the chair; Julie followed me, keeping my penis
inside her. When both of us again had solid support (the chair under me,
me under Julie), she leaned forward even more, resting against my body.
I felt the warm pillows of her breasts against my chest, and happily put
my arms around her and held her close as I slowly got my breath back.

I happened to glance over at the clock on the TV, and realized that it
hadn't been ten minutes since the time I stood up to take my clothes off
- and barely half an hour from the time the second movie had started! As
horny as I'd been, I wasn't surprised that I'd gotten off so quickly;
but that BOTH of us had found so much pleasure in such a short period of
time absolutely amazed me.

We sat the like that for a surprisingly long time. Every time Julie
moved, it would cause her internal muscles to tighten around me, which
kept me a lot harder for a lot longer - something that surprised the
hell out of me. But I finally did shrink down enough that I slipped out
of her, followed by my cum. Julie quickly sat up, and asked "Can you
reach your tee shirt without having to move too much?"

"I think so."

"See if you can - we can use it to keep from staining the chair."

I immediately knew what she meant, and with some contortions by both of
us, I managed to reach down far enough to snag it. Julie took it from
me, and stuffed it between us so that it would not only soak up what had
already escaped her, but any additional leakage, as well.

When she was done, she looked at me shyly and said "I guess I should
have remembered about that - but it has been a long time." Then, with a
slight blush, she added "I know the shirt's a little uncomfortable, but
I'd kind of like to stay on your lap like this."

I smiled and told her "I'd kind of like to have you stay on my lap like
this, too."

She smiled back, leaned against me again, and I put my arms back around
her. We stayed like that until the end of the movie - when Julie heard
the closing theme song, she sat up again and said "As nice as this is, I
think maybe we need to clean up a little and go to bed. You've got work

John
2004-12-22 07:03:44 UTC
Does this story just end for the rest of you also? It seems like there
should be more but I don't know if it's a problem on my end or with the
story. Any help?

-- Conjug8me --
Post by "" <@>
[...]
<><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source
Sigerson
2004-12-22 13:58:22 UTC
Post by "" <@>
A Family Affair (Mg, Fg, Pedo, Oral, Lesbian)
by Dorsai
It is incomplete. You can find the complete story here:

http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Dorsai/FamilyAffair.txt

Sigerson