Claire and Emily - Loving Little Sluts
Nikki@P.U.
2004-09-02 21:15:11 UTC
Claire and Emily - Loving Little Sluts

By David Stephens (M/f, F/f, MFf, incest, pedo, orgy, scat, piss)

Note: All people and events in this story are entirely fictitious.

Claire Latimer stretched her arms above her head and contemplated
getting out of bed. It was eight o'clock on a Saturday morning, and the
twelve-year-old was looking forward to a leisurely day at home. The
weather promised to be warm and sunny, and Claire intended to show off
her new bikini as she sunbathed in the back garden.

The excited giggling of a little girl playing nearby seemed familiar -
it sounded like Emily, the lively little seven-year-old who was Claire's
special friend, despite the difference in their ages. She wondered if
Emily was wearing her tight yellow swimsuit, and immediately the thought
had her reaching between her legs and languidly rubbing at her pussy
through her pajama bottoms. Pushing the cotton material between her
cunny lips, she realized how sore she was down there. It was no wonder,
she thought, after the attention her cunt hole had been getting from her
Mum over the last couple of days!

On her birthday three days ago, Claire recollected, her Mum and Dad had
told her that they wanted to have a sexual relationship with her. After
a mutual masturbation session when they arrived home from Claire's
birthday dinner, Jenny Latimer had promised her daughter that she would
be having her cunt hole stretched regularly, ready for penetration by
her Daddy's cock. Jenny had kept her promise, and two nights ago had
probed Claire's vagina with her fingers and a variety of dildos and
vibrators. Bob Latimer had watched his little girl's pussy being
prepared for fucking with growing excitement, cock in hand, until he
could hold back no longer and had covered Claire's face and breasts with
his hot cum. Last night her cunt had received more of the same treatment
from her mother, and Claire was now sure that she was ready to be fucked
by her daddy.

Jenny came into the bedroom and saw the movement of her daughter's hand
underneath the bedclothes. "Come on, sleepyhead, time to get up! Why
don't you take your hand of your pussy and get out of bed? It's a lovely
day out there - just perfect for the first appearance of your bikini."

Claire smiled at her mother. "The only reason you want me to take my
hand off my pussy is so that you can put your hand there instead! My
cunny's really sore this morning, Mummy - do you think you could stretch
my bum hole today, for a change?"

I don't see why not," agreed Jenny, "I don't think your Dad can restrain
himself much longer - the sooner both your holes are able to take his
hard cock, the better." She knelt down by the bed and cradled Claire's
head in her hands, bending down to kiss her gently on the nose and lips.
"I can't wait to see you in your new swimsuit, darling - you've got the
perfect figure for a bikini. Jane from next door has called to ask us
all over to their garden. Young Emily is playing in her paddling pool
already - your Daddy's going to have a whale of a time ogling two sexy
little girls in their swimsuits!"

Claire took hold of her mother's hand and began to suck and lick at the
fingers. "Mummy," she said, "do you have time to finger my bottom now -
before I have my shower?"

Jenny laughed. "Of course, sweetheart, I can always find time to play
with your holes! Are you going to the toilet first? If you have a shit
your bum hole will be easier to stretch."

Claire nodded, blushing furiously. Despite everything that had happened
in the last few days, she was still finding it hard to get accustomed to
her parents casual use of words which were previously forbidden.

"Yes, I am going to have a shit, Mummy - are you coming to watch?" She
quickly slipped out of bed, stripped off her pajamas, and ran to the
bathroom, giggling. Jenny enjoyed the lovely sight of the
twelve-year-old's retreating naked body, before hurrying to join her
daughter in the bathroom.

Claire was already on the toilet, legs wide and pussy lips spread so
that her mother could have a good view of her pissing into the bowl. She
had found it extremely embarrassing when Jenny had first asked to watch
her on the loo, but now it seemed strangely exciting, especially when
she needed to shit.

Jenny sat on the floor in front of her daughter, staring intently at the
moist, pink gash between the little girl's spread cunny folds. "Pee for
Mummy now, darling," she pleaded, "I want to taste your precious juice!"
Claire released a powerful stream of straw-colored urine into the toilet
bowl, expecting her mother to cup her hand in the piss and take a drink,
as she had done before.

Instead, Jenny realized suddenly just what she really wanted, and
grasped the young girl by her slim waist, urging her to rise. "Piss on
me, darling, please!" begged Jenny, "Piss all over my face - piss in my
mouth!"

Claire had no time to think; she automatically obeyed Jenny, lifting her
bottom from the toilet seat and half squatting over her mother,
splashing warm piss over her face and neck. Jenny opened her mouth to
catch the glittering spurts of urine, tasting the glorious salty liquid
on her tongue, and then allowing it to slowly trickle down her throat.
Claire let out a moan of relief as the last spurt of piss splattered
against her mother's cheek, and sat back down on the toilet seat as she
began to shit.

Jenny laughed. "That was wonderful, darling! I'm your piss-slave for
ever! Just remember, the next time you're caught short, that Mummy's
mouth is always available!"

Claire grinned at her mother's words. "Let me suck on your fingers
again, Mummy - I'm going to shit now, and I want you to push them up my
shitty bum hole!" As she heard the plop of Claire's turds in the toilet
bowl, Jenny slipped three fingers into her daughter's mouth to be licked
and sucked. Warm piss was trickling down between her breasts and wetting
her belly.

"All finished, sweetheart?" she asked, "Turn round now, and I'll see how
far I can get my sticky fingers up your bottom!"

Claire turned to sit with her back towards her mother, leaning over to
push her bottom out ready for its examination. Jenny kissed and licked
her daughter's beautiful arse cheeks, biting gently into the soft, warm
flesh. Then, she inserted her spit-sticky fingers into the little girl's
anus, and forced them deep into her rectum.

"How's that, darling?" asked Jenny, "It doesn't hurt too much, does it?
Your arsehole is nice and relaxed after your shit, and I'm into you as
far as I can go now - I'll give you a good finger fucking now to really
loosen you up!"

"No, it doesn't hurt," agreed the twelve-year-old, "It feels lovely,
Mummy, but I feel as though I need to shit again."

"That's okay, sweetheart, just let it come when your ready. Hold tight,
I'm going to frig you really hard now."

Jenny thrust three stiff fingers repeatedly into the little girl's bum
hole, shit and saliva proving to be the perfect lubricant. Claire's
slim, naked body rocked as Jenny continued her anal assault, pumping
faster and faster into her daughter's rectum.

"Mummy, Mummy, I'm going to shit now!" cried the little girl, unable to
hold back any longer. "I can feel it coming, Claire! That's it, darling,
squeeze it out into my hand. Is there any more to come?"

"No, Mummy, that's the lot. Keep on finger fucking me, please - it feels
fantastic! I'm ready for Daddy's cock in both my holes now, aren't I?"

Jenny dropped her daughter's turd into the toilet bowl and thrust her
fingers back into the little girl's stretched anus. "So much for
gradually preparing you for penetration! Yes, you're ripe for fucking,
you randy little girl. Three days ago you were a naive child but now
your behavior can only be described as sluttish - I'm proud of you,
darling!"

Claire giggled. " I'm going to be the perfect slut for you and Daddy, I
promise. I love you both so much and I want you to do everything to me
that you've ever imagined!"

"Well, sweetheart, I often used to fantasize about poking my fingers
into your tight little bum hole, but I didn't think it would be as good
as this! Okay, that will do for now - my arm is aching!"

"I'm not surprised, Mummy, you really fucked your fingers into me hard,
didn't you? I'm going to have a sore bottom, as well as a sore cunny!"

"Wait until you've got your Daddy's cock up there - that will really
make you wince! Go and have a quick shower now, darling, and I'll be
there with you in a minute. After breakfast we can all go next door and
relax in the sunshine."

Claire scampered into the shower, and Jenny stripped off her
piss-stained clothes and joined her. Fifteen minutes later they were
sitting with Bob at the kitchen table, Claire already in her bikini, and
after a quick breakfast they all left the house and went over to the
Shaw's' garden. Claire was very conscious of the effect her bikini was
having on her parents, and walked in front of them to show off her
figure. She opened the gate that led into their neighbor's garden, and
walked over to where Jon and Jane Shaw were sitting.

Jon smiled at her, openly admiring her sexy, young body. "Hello, Claire,
you look a knockout! It's as well your Mum and Dad are chaperoning you,
or I wouldn't be able to stop myself from ravishing you!"

Claire blushed, but was pleased, if surprised, at the compliment.
Although she was very friendly with Emily, she didn't know the
seven-year-old's parents very well, and had hardly ever spoken to Jon
Shaw before. Now he was looking at her with the same kind of lustful
interest that she was used to receiving from her Mum and Dad. What was
more, Jane was making no attempt to conceal her enjoyment of the young
girl's bikini-clad figure.

"Why don't you go and play with Emily in the paddling pool, Claire? Jon
and I like nothing better than looking at sexy little girls in their
swimsuits!"

Claire ran off to join her friend in the pool, while Bob and Jenny sat
with the Shaws. Although lagging behind their daughter, they had heard
the comments of Jon and Jane, and found them intriguing. It looked as
though their neighbors were also sexually interested in little girls -
but it was surprising that they were making that interest so clear.
After all, they could have no idea that Claire was the object of her
parents lust - or could they?

For a while, the four of them sat in silence and watched Claire and
Emily splashing about in the pool. As Claire had hoped, the
seven-year-old was wearing a primrose yellow swimming costume that
looked to be a little too tight for her. This emphasized her plump
little bottom and slightly rounded belly, much to the delight of the
four adults!

Jane gazed at her daughter with love and desire. "Look at how the water
has made Emily's swimsuit almost transparent!" she laughed, "She's got a
lovely little body hasn't she? And look at those nipples poking
through!" She turned to Jenny. "Wouldn't you just love to roll her
costume down and suck on them?"

Jenny flushed, not knowing how to reply. Of course she wanted to suckle
the seven-year-old's little paps, but wasn't sure if she should admit to
the fact. She began to stammer out a non-committal reply, but stopped as
she saw the grins on the faces of both the Shaws.

"It's alright, Jenny, you're being teased!" said Jon, laughing, "Jane
and I saw you the other night after your visit to the restaurant for
Claire's birthday. We were walking home from the pub when you arrived
home, and I must admit we were somewhat surprised to see you taking off
your knickers in the car and giving them to Claire - and even more
surprised to see Claire pressing them to her nose as she went inside!"

"I'm afraid our curiosity got the better of us," added Jane, "and we
peeked through a slight gap in your lounge curtains. We couldn't see a
lot, but it was obvious that you were both sexually molesting Claire -
and that she was enjoying it very much indeed!"

"Jane and I would love to see the photos you took, Bob, if that's
possible? I've got quite a few shots of Emily having her bottom and
pussy fingered by Jane and her Mum that I'd like you to look at later on."

"Sure, Jon, I've got some beautiful images of Claire's cum-splattered
face - I'd be pleased for you and Jane to see them."

By now, Bob had a full erection, and he could see that Jon had too.
Neither of them made any attempt to hide the bulges in their shorts,
even when Claire and Emily came over for a drink of orange juice.

"Claire, sweetheart, come and sit next to me," said Bob, "I've got
something to tell you."

"I know all about it, Daddy," replied Claire, " Emily has just told me -
did you know that her daddy fucks her up the bum? Are you going to fuck
me soon, Daddy? Emily's only seven, but she can take a big, hard cock up
her bottom, so I'm sure that I can - especially after Mummy stretched my
bum hole this morning!"

Bob laughed, and leant over to kiss his daughter softly on the mouth.
"No, Claire, I didn't know that Emily could take her daddy's hard length
up her backside, but it doesn't surprise me - she's obviously just as
much of a slut as you are!"

Emily giggled and poked out her tongue at him. "Granny says that I'm a
dirty little whore!" she admitted, "but when she comes to our house, the
first thing she does is to pull my knickers down, and stick her fingers
in my cunny!"

Jenny couldn't take her eyes from the seven-year-old's prominent nipples
poking through the thin, wet material of her swimsuit. "By the way,
Jane," she said, "you asked me a question about your lovely little girl,
and the answer is yes, I would love to suck on her little nips!"

"Go ahead, Jenny," replied Emily's mother, "she's all yours! Molest the
little moppet as much as you like. When she's warmed up, we'll take her
inside and watch Jon fuck the arse off her!"

"Good idea," agreed Bob, "and it's time that Claire had my hard cock
inside her - what do you say, sweetheart, are you ready to be buggered?"

"Yes, please, Daddy!" replied the excited twelve-year-old, "I want you
to fuck my bottom as hard as you can - I don't mind how much it hurts!"

Jenny noticed that her daughter was squirming in her chair, as though
she needed to visit the loo. " Do you need a pee, darling?" she asked,
"if so, remember what I told you earlier on."

Claire stood up. "Yes, Mummy, I'm dying for one - will you lie on the
grass so that I can piss all over you?" She quickly stripped off her
bikini as her mother lay on the ground, and then squatted astride
Jenny's waist and immediately let out a strong stream of clear urine.
Jenny's top and shorts were soon soaked, and as the flow of piss began
to ease off, she grasped Claire's arse cheeks and pulled on them,
guiding the trickle of liquid between her open lips. She swirled the
salty-tasting urine around her mouth and slowly swallowed it, savoring
the glorious flavor, and then guided Claire's mound on to her face so
that she could lick her wet slit.

Claire stood up and went to sit on her father's lap, conscious of the
admiring looks her naked body was receiving from Jon and Jane. Bob ran
his hands over his daughter's breasts and belly as she opened her legs
to give the Shaws a good view of her cunt.

Jenny relaxed for a moment, enjoying the feeling of being saturated in
Claire's warm piss. Then she stood up and took off her wet clothes,
noticing that Emily was urgently rubbing at her nipples through her
swimsuit. Jenny stripped off her piss-wet clothes and beckoned to
seven-year-old Emily. "Come here, you hot little bitch," she said,
opening her arms, "come here and let me abuse you!"

She couldn't believe how turned on she was by the little preteen,
standing in the warm sunshine in her tight yellow swimsuit. What was
even more remarkable was the fact that Emily's mother had given her
enthusiastic permission for her young daughter to be sexually molested!

Jane Shaw sat holding hands with her husband, both of them eager to see
how Jenny was going to use their little girl. Claire sat naked on her
father's lap, legs open to accept his loving touch on her cunt, which he
gently stroked, feeling the wetness seeping from her slit. She looked
admiringly at her mother's body as Jenny knelt on the grass to fold
Emily into her arms.

At thirty five, Jenny considered that her figure was better than ever,
and she was particularly proud of her full, firm breasts. "Oh, you
darling little slut," murmured Jenny, as she drew the seven-year-old
into her embrace, "let me kiss those pretty lips of yours."

She licked Emily's smiling mouth until the little girl parted her lips,
and their wet tongues met in a lingering kiss. Fondling Emily's plump
little bottom with one hand, and slipping her swimsuit straps off her
shoulders with the other, Jenny sucked on the little girl's lower lip,
and then tugged her costume down to her waist to expose her flat chest
and pretty, pink nipples.

Jane glowed with maternal pride as her little daughter's beautiful body
was slowly revealed. "That's it, Jenny," she said, "pull her suit right
down so that everyone can have a good look at her darling little cunt.
Have a good feel at her bum hole when you're ready - give it a good
stretch, and then when you've finished abusing the little tramp, we'll
take her inside where it's more comfortable, and the men can fuck both
her holes. I'm assuming, Bob that you won't turn down the chance to do
my sweet little Emily?"

"That's a safe assumption, Jane!" agreed Bob, his cock getting harder by
the second, "but I've promised to bugger Claire first - I hope I've got
the energy to shag both the sexy little sweethearts!"

"And remember, Mr. Latimer," said Emily, "I want you to cum in my cunny
and bottom, and in my mouth!"

"Oh well, Emily, I'll do my best! Let my wife loosen your holes now - my
cock is ready for some action!"

Jenny was sucking noisily on the seven-year-old's nipples, but on
hearing her husband's words, she carefully laid the little girl on her
back on the grass, and told her to lift her legs above her chest, so
that she was able to work on the preteen's holes.

"Right, you pretty little darling," said Jenny, "I'll stretch your cunt
hole a little bit, and then I'll get your arsehole prepared to take hard
cock. I'm going to enjoy watching you getting a good arse-fucking - I
bet you really like it up your bum, don't you, Emily? I think that your
grandmother is right, you are definitely a dirty little whore!"

Emily looked pleased at Jenny's words. "Yes, I love being a dirty little
whore for my Mummy and Daddy and Gran, and I want to be a whore for you
and Mr. Latimer too! Finger fuck my little twat now, please - yes, yes,
that's it, harder, harder!"

Jenny needed no encouragement to abuse the seven-year-old's cunt, as she
knelt by her side, holding her legs with one hand, while vigorously
fingering her vagina with the other. Jane and Jon smiled at each other
as their little daughter demanded to be finger fucked harder, lifting
her head from the grass to watch her plump cunt lips being forced apart
by Jenny's thrusting fingers.

"That's the way to treat the little slut!" laughed Jane, "she likes it
rough, don't you Emily? Don't scream so loud, though, darling, or people
will wonder what we're doing to you! It's lucky we're not overlooked
here, but I think we should take the girls in now, Jon, and you and Bob
can get stuck into both of them!"

"Yes, Jane," agreed Jon, noticing how Bob's cock was bulging through his
shorts, "I do believe that both these sweet little darlings are ready to
be fucked silly - and Bob and I are the chaps for the job! Will you
finger Emily's bottom now, Jenny, please? I'm going to bugger the horny
little bitch first - why don't you give Claire's arse a good poking at
the same time, Bob?"

"Good idea, Jon. What do you say, Claire - are you ready to be sodomized
by your Daddy?"

"Oh, yes please, Daddy! My bum feels nice and open from having Mummy's
fingers up there, and now I want your big, hard prick up there as well!
Are you going to have me as well, Mr. Shaw? If Daddy is going to fuck
Emily, it's only fair that you should fuck me - if you want to, that is."

Jon looked across at Bob, and received a nod of approval. "I definitely
do want to fuck you, Claire, sweetheart - which red-blooded male
wouldn't? I can't tell you how often I've seen you in your school
uniform and fantasized about having you - and now my dreams are going to
come true!"

Jenny flipped Emily over on to her front, and jabbed two fingers, slick
with the little girl's cuntal juices, deep into her rectum. Emily
squealed with delight as her back passage was prepared for the hard
buggering to come. By now, Bob's hand had moved from his daughter's cunt
to her arsehole, and as he watched his wife fingering the seven-year
old's bum, he began to give Claire the same treatment.

For a few minutes, Jon and Jane enjoyed the sight of their little girl
being anally abused by Jenny, the high-pitched screams of the
seven-year-old now joined by the loud moans of Claire, as three of her
Daddy's long thick fingers were rammed again and again into her rectum.

Suddenly, Jon stood up, and strode over to Jenny and Emily. "Okay,
Jenny, I think that's enough, thanks. You've done a good job opening her
tight little bum hole - now it's time to arse-fuck the randy little
bitch, and give her something to scream about!"

Jenny stood up, carrying Emily in her arms, two of her fingers still
probing the little girl's sticky anus. She loved the feeling of the
seven-year-old's hot little body pressed against hers, their two bellies
tight against each other. She bent her head to gently kiss the top of
Emily's head, as Jon quickly stripped off his tee-shirt and shorts, and
lodged his massive erection in the crack of his daughter's arse.

Jenny reluctantly withdrew her fingers, and grasping Jon's prick firmly,
she guided it into Emily's by now loosened sphincter. Gently, she
lowered the naked seven-year-old onto her Daddy's hard cock, uncertain
as to whether such a little girl could take Jon's huge erection in her
bottom. She soon saw that she had no need to be concerned!

Despite the fact that tears were filling her eyes, and her pretty little
face was becoming flushed, Emily beamed with joy as she felt her Daddy's
cock shafting her bum up to the hilt.

"That's a good little girl!" said Jon, taking the weight of his daughter
from Jenny, "You really love being buggered, don't you? And today you
get the chance to have two hard cocks skewering your little bottom -
aren't you a lucky little slut?"

"Yes, Daddy, I love being bum-fucked! Let me down a little bit more - I
want to feel you inside me as far as possible!"

Jon walked towards the others, Emily deeply impaled on his erection. He
stood before Bob and Claire, leaning back slightly so that they could
how the seven-year-old's anal ring was stretched to its fullest extent
by the invasion of his prick.

"That's how to take a cock up your bum, Claire!" he said, "Come inside
now, and we'll see if you can take a good, hard buggering, like Emily!"

Claire stood up from her father's lap as he withdrew his fingers from
her arsehole, and pulled him up by the hand. "Come on, Daddy, take me
inside and bugger me hard - I can't wait any longer!"

She led her father into the house, and as Jon gently laid Emily down on
the sofa and knelt behind her, cock still deep inside her rectum, she
helped Bob to strip. As Jon began to thrust slowly and deeply into his
little daughter's bottom, Claire knelt in front of the sofa, next to Jon
and Emily, and rested her head on a cushion, bum jutting provocatively
upwards, ready to be fucked. Bob knelt behind his daughter, holding her
slim waist firmly as he introduced his knob head to her arsehole and
began to ease it through the tight anal ring.

Claire groaned in ecstasy as she felt her rectum filled by her father's
huge erection, her groans soon changing to yelps of mixed joy and pain
as Bob partly withdrew, and then began to bugger her for all he was worth.

"You wanted it hard, you little slut," he gasped, as he increased the
tempo of his rutting, "and, by God, you're going to get it hard!"

Jenny and Jane looked on at the beautiful sight of their daughters'
arses being stuffed, content for the moment to let the men have the fun.
As Jon shouted in triumph, and ejaculated several spurts of semen deep
into Emily's bottom, his wife helped him to pull his red, sticky member
from the seven-year-old's bum, and took it into her mouth to clean off
the cum.

Sucking greedily on her husband's still semi-erect penis, Jane saw that
Jenny was holding Emily on the sofa while she poked her tongue into the
seven-year-old's anus to collect as much cum as possible. With several
powerful thrusts into his daughter's rectum Bob reached his climax, and
for the first time Claire felt her father's hot cum spurting deep inside
her.

Jane took her chance, and as Bob withdrew his prick from the tight grip
of his daughter's arsehole, she stuck her tongue in it's place, greedily
searching for even more semen to savor. Bob and Jon sat and watched
their wives tonguing the little girls' bum holes, sated for the moment
and glad to take a rest from abusing their daughters for a while.

Jenny licked and sucked as much cum as possible from Emily's rectum, and
then swallowed it, before moving on to the seven-year-old's cunt,
licking noisily between the warm, soft labia. Emily moaned with pleasure
as she felt Jenny's tongue probing her vaginal opening, but what she
really needed now was hard cock meat inside her again.

She turned her head toward her father and smiled at him as he sat down
on the sofa beside her, stroking her cheek as she felt her cunt hole
stretched by the vigorous tonguing she was receiving from Jenny.

"I need my cunny fucking now, Daddy! Can Mr. Latimer do it to me,
please? Mummy said that he could, and you can fuck Claire like you've
always wanted to!"

"I think you can call him Bob, sweetheart - Mr. Latimer is a touch
formal for the man who is going to fuck you! Yes, go on then, Bob - I
can see that you're ready for some more action! Ram that monster in my
little girl's pussy, and make her yell!"

Bob was surprised at how quickly he had recovered from buggering Claire.
He enthusiastically accepted Jon's invitation, as his wife reluctantly
pulled her tongue from Emily's arsehole, saliva and semen dribbling from
her chin. His hot, rigid cock soon replaced Jenny's tongue in the
seven-year-old's cunt, and he began to fuck his little lover
energetically, loving the tight grip of her vagina on his prick.

He held her shoulders firmly as he rammed into her again and again,
making her scream with delight. And now Jon was beside him, pleasuring
Claire, and the room was filled with the sounds of grunting, squealing
and gasps of pleasure as the two little girls were thoroughly fucked.
Jenny and Jane looked on, waiting until they could poke their tongues
into the little girls' pussies and swallow more delicious cum.

"Aren't we lucky?" said Jane, "Claire and Emily are both such sexy,
horny little sweethearts, and they love to act like whores for us - they
really are the perfect loving little sluts!"

The End
Michael