Scout Cookies g10 (Mg, ped, oral, anal
"" <@>
2005-10-10 22:15:29 UTC
Scout Cookies g10 (Mg, ped, oral, anal

by LWM (***@37.com)

***

A young Girl Scout has a new sales pitch that is sure to
sell cookies. (M/g, ped, oral, anal)

***

Bonnie Brown adjusted her beret and straightened her
sash before knocking on the door. The little ten-year-
old was brimming with confidence. She had practiced her
speech and scouted potential sales for the last two
weeks. The little girl was certain she would win the
first prize; a thirty-seven inch color TV and after all
she had won the last two years in a row.

She knew from experience that by using the sales
technique she had learned from her older sister the
other girls didn't have a chance. Now satisfied
everything was in order she reached up and lightly
knocked on the door. Less than a minute later an
attractive man in his early fifties opened the door.

"Hello Mr. Hatch, I'm Bonnie and I'm selling Girl Scout
Cookies and if you would allow me to come in, I can show
you our entire line of delicious cookies. I am also
prepared to offer you a special deal." Bonnie said
adding a pretty little smile as the door opened wide
enough for her to step in.

Melvin Hatch recognized the pretty little blonde from
the apartment pool; he remembered how her bikini bottoms
had wedged themselves in the crack of her cute little
pear shaped ass and how she had bent over close enough
to him he could have reached out and touched it.

He didn't do that of course, after all he wasn't a
pedophile, but any man would look. He also recalled how
her loose fitting top had offered him several glances of
her budding breasts, with their pink quarter sized
nipples.

He still masturbated sometimes at night as thoughts of
the pretty little preteen flooded his mind. He figured
the least he could do was buy a box or two of her
cookies. "You're in luck Bonnie I love the mint cookies
and the peanut butter ones as well." Hatch replied
taking the brochure the girl offered him.

"Well if you buy five boxes I'll give twenty-five
percent off our new cream filled cookies or our new
double fudge and, if you buy eight boxes I'll give you
fifty percent off." Bonnie pitched making sure to
maintain eye contact and keep her hands folded in front
of her while keeping her shoulders pushed back.

"I'm sorry Bonnie, there's only me, and that would be
more than I could eat and besides I don't really like
cream cookies. You see my mother sends me more fudge
than I can eat as it is. But I will take one each of the
peanut butter and the mint." Hatch answered reaching for
his wallet.

"Well at least let me show you the cream cookies,
everybody just loves them, the only thing is you have to
supply the cream." Bonnie said softly reaching down and
tugging the already short skirt up to reveal her
hairless little clam shell cunny to the man's view.

Hatch tried to look away, knowing what the little girl
was offering him could put him in prison. But try as he
might, he couldn't tear his eyes away and couldn't bring
himself to make the child cover herself.

Then in a voice that almost seemed to come from someone
else he asked, "How much for the cream cookies, if I buy
eight boxes?" His pulsating cock refused to allow him to
lift his eyes from the target they were locked on.

Bonnie smiled, knowing that she had him, of course she
knew he was going to be easy. He had been unable to take
his eyes off her at the pool last summer and she had
thought he was going to cum in his pants when her little
bikini bottoms wedged in her ass crack. She had made a
point of bending over right in front of him.

Later, she had also found several excuse to bend over
coming out of the pool to give him a decent view of her
little breast.

"Forty dollars for the eight boxes. And fifty for the
cream cookie box." She answered moving her right hand to
the zipper tab on his shorts and ever so slowly pulling
it down then reaching in and freeing his impressive
cock.

"Well I suppose I could give some of the cookies to
friends." Hatch said reaching for his wallet and
watching that perfect little oval shaped mouth with its
tiny bee stung lips close in on his nine inches of
manhood.

An electrifying shock passed through his body as the
girl's hot wet mouth closed around the head and slowly
swallowed four inches of his hard shaft. Hatch's hand
trembled both out of fear and excitement as he pressed
the money into her tiny palm.

Bonnie was trying to hide some fear of her own, she had
never seen a peter as big as the one currently
stretching her jaws, and wondered if it would fit in her
tiny cavity. A couple of smaller ones had caused her a
good deal of discomfort so this would surely be painful,
but at the same time she wanted to try.

She continued to work her mouth back and fourth on the
throbbing dick and began to worry that he was going to
shoot in her mouth before she had a chance to sample
him.

Hatch considered firing his load down the girl's throat
but the temptation of feeling the child's demur body
beneath him as he filled that tiny pussy, was over
powering and he pulled himself free. He then swept the
feather light child into his arms and took her to his
bed.

Melvin Hatch carefully removed the sash which displayed
her merit badges and deafly unbuttoned her little
uniform, sliding it from her body. He couldn't believe
how sexy the little pixie was just laying there in
nothing except her beret, green knee socks and saddle
shoes.

He quickly tore at his own clothes, worried his cock
would explode before he could rip his drawers off. Once
naked he drove his face into that sweet little clam
shell with the light aroma of little girl pee filling
his nostrils as he pushed his tongue as far into her
tight slit as he could without pulling it loose at the
roots. He could feel her small body shudder as he fucked
the little cavern with his tongue and rubbed her tiny
clit with his thumb.

"MMMMMMUMMM SOOOOO GOOOOOD!" Bonnie moaned holding the
back of his head and wishing his tongue was a little
longer. Disappointment flooded her as he pulled free and
replaced his tongue with a finger. It still felt good
but not as good till she felt the finger bend upward as
it continued to work back and fourth and began to bump
what she would latter find out is a G-spot.

Each bump would send an almost blinding rush through her
tiny frame. She had played with herself hundreds of
times and couldn't believe she had missed this! She
began to feel a dampness under her behind from her
juices which were saturating the sheets and she couldn't
stand it anymore she wanted a dick. She intertwined her
fingers in Hatch's hair and pulled him upward.

Hatch felt himself being tugged toward the head of the
bed and knew the girl was ready for something a little
hotter. He allowed himself to be pulled to her waiting
mouth and lowered his lips to hers.

He felt the child's tongue against his lips and opened
his mouth to allow her exploration and as she cleaned
his tonsils he pressed the head of his cock to her tiny
slit. The bulb shaped head had little or no trouble
entering the sopping hole and easily slid five inches
deep, but then things got tight and he realized her
little girl cervix was not accustomed to cocks this big.

The girl's baby blue eyes grew to the size of saucers as
the huge peter forced its way into the tiny channel. She
bit her lower lip from the intense pain hoping it would
soon be replaced with an equally intense pleasure. She
did her best to relax her muscles but the pain grew
sharper as the peter ground deeper but she was a trooper
and refused to push free even as tears filled those
beautiful blue eyes.

Finally Hatch felt the last inch of his big cock slide
into the little girls womb and he stopped all movement
to allow the child to get accustomed to the feel. When
he felt her tiny body relax he started to work his cock
to and fro at a slow easy pace and gradually he little
girl began to fuck him back pushing her tiny pelvis
forward to meet his thrust. "UMMMM that's YUMMMMY!" she
exclaimed stepped up his tempo and lengthened his
strokes.

Bonnie's little body trembled and she locked her legs
tightly around the middle-aged man as a massive orgasm
rocked her tiny body. Those beautiful baby blue eyes
rolled in her head like a slot machine wheel. She had
never known feelings like this her young heart pounded
wildly and her brain reeled and that wonderful cock
continued it's piston like movement. "OOOOOOH! YEEEES!
FUCK MEEE!" Screamed the beautiful little preteen.

Hatch fell his climax building as well then he suddenly
remembered the double fudge cookies. "Want to sell some
fudge?" He asked with a groan as he slowed his pace in
order to hold his climax. The dazed look in the child's
eyes didn't change but a new tenseness in her body told
him that she had doubts if his large cock fit without
ripping her open. Then he felt her squirming free of her
current impalement and watched as she climbed to her
hands and knees.

"Yes fuck my ass fuck it good!" The tiny girl hissed
giving her little pear shaped ass a shake as if to
entice the older middle aged man into action. Then she
watched as Hatch reached into the nightstand and took
out a small tube marked KY and applied a generous amount
to his cock.

Bonnie jumped when he touched her little rosebud hole
with a smaller dab of the gel to ready her for the
pending invasion. He then moved behind her and placed
the bulbous head against her tiny anus. She felt a light
push and winced as the head passed through the first
ring of her anal passage. "EEEEEEEE!" she yelled but
made no attempt to pull away.

Hatch's felt as though his cock was in a vice as her
rectal muscles clamped down on it. Tighter and tighter
they squeezed as he plowed into the girls poop chute
until his balls finally came to rest against the creamy
skin of her ass. He gave the girl a moment to get
accustomed to the girth and length before he began to
slowly work his cock in and out each stroke a little
longer than the last gradually picking up steam as he
grabbed the little points that would soon become her
hips.

The pain had been so immense she had eaten a hole in the
pillow but now the pain was fading and the little girl
eased one of her hands down to her little bald cunny and
began to massage her clit. As Hatch's motions got faster
she rubbed harder and in only minutes her tiny body was
again jolted by orgasm. "I'm CUMMMMING!" She exclaimed
at the same time that Hatch was filling her bowels with
hot semen. She felt the mans body tense then go limp and
collapse on top of her.

When he recovered Hatch paid young Bonnie for her
wonderful fudge cookies and then gave extra to allow him
to take some video of her tender little body. She then
promised to bring his cookies in a week and to continue
seeing him. Finally she gave him one last hug n kiss and
let herself out. Once outside Bonnie glanced at her Rug
Rats watch and realized she had time for three more
stops.

END

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
The author does not condone child abuse, this story is
meant as an erotic fantasy not real life. Anyone acting
out such scenarios in "real life" can look forward to
many unproductive years getting it up the butt by a
fellow convict in their local prison.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Frank McCoy
2005-10-11 00:48:01 UTC
Post by "" <@>
Scout Cookies g10 (Mg, ped, oral, anal
Hmmm ... This one is *almost* similar to the GSN stories.

Posted and Mailed to Russ ....
--
Followups redirected to alt.sex.stories.d
_____