Aratzio sock [Re: Still busted ya maroon
Fred Hall
2006-03-06 03:58:37 UTC
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 22:25:39 +0000, Awoken Spirit
I thought we were all socks. Everyone knows Erik Mouse is the only
real person on Usenet and he SPNAKed himself long ago.
who?
Erik Mouse. This is going back about 5/6 years though. Was convinced
that there was only him and another Usenet on the whole of Usenet
and therefore, the rest of Usenet was just a sock puppet of the one
other person.
Cocaine perhaps?
Actually, Erik Mouse was just a sock of the poster known as -= Hawk
=- who dreamed him up during a peyote induced trance.
I knew some drug had to be involved in the madness spewed from the
keyboard of Erik Mouse :)
Erik is just 'confused' about many things, including what is permissable on
Usenet and what species he is. No amount of explanation suffices to set him
straight on either.
Perhaps it could be chalked up to the fact he's autistic.
Aratzio, autistic? No, silly, he's pathetic.
:-)
Uni Professional Child Pornographer + Certified Usenet Kook
Fixed it for you, UniTard.
When are you
AUKers going to leave the mentally ill alone?
--
dvus

Leria aka Chrissie Kidwell in Message-ID: <***@z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>
DanielTrenton
fanatic."
Fred Hall
2006-03-06 05:06:46 UTC
Post by DanielTrenton
Hey freddy your late for church...chop chop
Why did you sneck the groups line? Aren't you proud to be know as a
kiddie fucker?

Froups restored.

Christopher
2006-03-06 05:20:32 UTC
More personal attacks, I see. That seems like the only thing that peole
like Fred Hall can do, personal attacks and bigotry.
If anyone even DARES to say that they might be mistaken, or bigoted,
they jump on them like wolves do to a wounded animal.

I've gotten LOADS of stuff for my thesis from these guys, and they have
proven every slander about the internet troll and armchair computer-cop
true.
Fred Hall
2006-03-06 05:29:26 UTC
On 5 Mar 2006 21:20:25 -0800, "Christopher"
Post by Christopher
More personal attacks, I see. That seems like the only thing that peole
like Fred Hall can do, personal attacks and bigotry.
If anyone even DARES to say that they might be mistaken, or bigoted,
they jump on them like wolves do to a wounded animal.
Why did you snip the groups line, coward? I thought you wanted the
world to know how you promote pedophilia. Not ashamed, are you kiddie
fucker?
Post by Christopher
I've gotten LOADS of stuff for my thesis from these guys, and they have
proven every slander about the internet troll and armchair computer-cop
true.
Preaching to the choir. Tsk, Tsk, Crissie.

Kadaitcha Man
2006-03-06 05:41:47 UTC
Or like kiddie-fuckers do to defenceless, innocent children, yes?
lastbandstanding
Are internet trolls a big issue in your thesis?
bobandcarole
2006-03-06 13:56:25 UTC
Post by Christopher
I've gotten LOADS of stuff for my thesis from these guys, and they have
proven every slander about the internet troll and armchair computer-cop
true.
Liar............

You can't keep your account long enough to write a thesis

LMAO!!!!!!!
me
You are a fucking idiot.
Kadaitcha Man
2006-03-09 14:37:54 UTC
Christopher <***@comcast.net>, the dowdy loafer and
dandified member of the union who likes hardhearted boot knocking with
otters, and whose partner is a sin-girl with an engorged jizz
receptacle, wrote in
Post by Christopher
More personal attacks, I see. That seems like the only thing that
peole like Fred Hall can do, personal attacks and bigotry.
If anyone even DARES to say that they might be mistaken, or bigoted,
they jump on them like wolves do to a wounded animal.
I've gotten LOADS of stuff for my thesis from these guys, and they
have proven every slander about the internet troll and armchair
computer-cop true.
What the fuck are you gibbering on about, monkeyboy?
Satisifed Customer: "Thank you, Kadaitcha Man. I appreciate it. It works just great!"
Aratzio
2006-03-09 14:45:13 UTC
Post by Christopher
More personal attacks, I see. That seems like the only thing that
peole like Fred Hall can do, personal attacks and bigotry.
If anyone even DARES to say that they might be mistaken, or bigoted,
they jump on them like wolves do to a wounded animal.
I've gotten LOADS of stuff for my thesis from these guys, and they
have proven every slander about the internet troll and armchair
computer-cop true.
What the fuck are you gibbering on about, monkeyboy?
Does that really matter?

All that really matters is the FUCKING SUBJECT LINE.

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

All about ME!
--
AHM Wanker Stomping Award - 2005

Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - May, 2005
Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - Jan, 2006

Hammer of Thor - July, 2005

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) on 10-22-2005

"But it is not isolated AUK has a massive impact the rest of usenet."
bobandcarole
2006-03-09 15:49:13 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
dandified member of the union who likes hardhearted boot knocking with
otters, and whose partner is a sin-girl with an engorged jizz
receptacle, wrote in
Post by Christopher
More personal attacks, I see.
It's nothing personal, we just hate your fucking guts....

Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Christopher
peole like Fred Hall can do, personal attacks and bigotry.
If anyone even DARES to say that they might be mistaken, or bigoted,
they jump on them like wolves do to a wounded animal.
I've gotten LOADS of stuff for my thesis from these guys, and they
have proven every slander about the internet troll and armchair
computer-cop true.
I got you banned asshole....:-)

You're trash crissy, people like you are bad for googles business.
If word gets out that google is full of pedophile deviates like you,
decent people will stop using it.
Kadaitcha Man
2006-03-09 22:58:49 UTC
Aratzio <***@sneakemail.com>, the decrepit gypsy and fat-assed bag
who likes kinky ham hitting with spiders, and whose partner is a fast
party with run-down pee jaws, wrote in
Post by Christopher
More personal attacks, I see. That seems like the only thing that
peole like Fred Hall can do, personal attacks and bigotry.
If anyone even DARES to say that they might be mistaken, or bigoted,
they jump on them like wolves do to a wounded animal.
I've gotten LOADS of stuff for my thesis from these guys, and they
have proven every slander about the internet troll and armchair
computer-cop true.
What the fuck are you gibbering on about, monkeyboy?
Does that really matter?
All that really matters is the FUCKING SUBJECT LINE.
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME
All about ME!
All about you? Are you sure you want to admit to it?
Satisifed Customer: "Thank you, Kadaitcha Man. I appreciate it. It works just great!"
Aratzio
2006-03-09 23:03:11 UTC
Post by Christopher
More personal attacks, I see. That seems like the only thing that
peole like Fred Hall can do, personal attacks and bigotry.
If anyone even DARES to say that they might be mistaken, or bigoted,
they jump on them like wolves do to a wounded animal.
I've gotten LOADS of stuff for my thesis from these guys, and they
have proven every slander about the internet troll and armchair
computer-cop true.
What the fuck are you gibbering on about, monkeyboy?
Does that really matter?
All that really matters is the FUCKING SUBJECT LINE.
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME
All about ME!
All about you? Are you sure you want to admit to it?
Oh sure, tell me you don't love those kook homage subject lines that
run for weeks and months.
--
alt.hackers.malicious - Wanker Stomping Award - 2005

alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - May, 2005
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - Jan, 2006

alt.usenet.kooks - Hammer of Thor - July, 2005

alt.flame - Worst Flame War - 2005

Kadaitcha Man
2006-03-09 23:33:55 UTC
Aratzio <***@sneakemail.com>, the tubby-arsed moocher and
vomit-inducing bungie boy who likes indecent indecent exposure with wood
rats, and whose partner is a skank with a moist shooting range, wrote in
Post by Christopher
More personal attacks, I see. That seems like the only thing that
peole like Fred Hall can do, personal attacks and bigotry.
If anyone even DARES to say that they might be mistaken, or
bigoted, they jump on them like wolves do to a wounded animal.
I've gotten LOADS of stuff for my thesis from these guys, and they
have proven every slander about the internet troll and armchair
computer-cop true.
What the fuck are you gibbering on about, monkeyboy?
Does that really matter?
All that really matters is the FUCKING SUBJECT LINE.
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME
All about ME!
All about you? Are you sure you want to admit to it?
Oh sure, tell me you don't love those kook homage subject lines that
run for weeks and months.
<Insert standard "This is about you, not me. Stay focused." bitchslap here>

urgh cant make sudden typong mobements huge nadty looking hornet flew in
widnow and buzzing about mt face wonder how lonfg can sirt here immobile
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Satisifed Customer: "Thank you, Kadaitcha Man. I appreciate it. It works just great!"
Aratzio
2006-03-10 01:22:26 UTC
Post by Christopher
[...]
Can you send Gertrude home now?

Kadaitcha Man
2006-03-10 01:34:44 UTC
Aratzio <***@sneakemail.com>, the decrepit destitute and
attention-seeking baby-butch who likes inventive leg spreaders with
mudskippers, and whose partner is a star-fucker with a dowdy cockpit,
Post by Christopher
[...]
Oh, ok. I'll tape a wreath to the matchbox. I hit the bitch with a shot of
spray from a can of Instant Death, also known as WD-40.
--
DISCLAIMER: The content does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either
my ISP, myself, my company or employer, my friends (if any,) my goldfish or
my neighbour's mad dog; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything;
all rights reserved; the post is distribution copyrighted to the extent that
you may distribute the post and all its associated parts freely but you may
not make a profit from it or include the post in commercial publications
without written permission from the Prime Minister of Hutt Province; other
copyright laws for specific posts apply wherever noted or not noted, either
deliberately, negligently, or otherwise; posts are subject to change without
notice; posts are slightly enlarged to show detail; any resemblance to
actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental;
hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, mutilate, or
spindle; do not pass go; do not collect $200; your mileage may vary; no
substitutions allowed; for a limited time only; the post is void where
prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted; the post is provided "as is"
without any warranties expressed or implied; user assumes full liabilities;
not liable for damages due to use or misuse; an equal opportunity abuse
employer; no shoes, no shirt; quantities are limited while supplies last; if
defects are discovered, do not attempt to fix them yourself but return to an
authorised post service centre; caveat emptor; read at your own risk;
parental advisory - explicit words; text may contain material some readers
may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised; not suitable for
children; not suitable for adults; not for human consumption; keep away from
sunlight, pets and small children; limit one-per-family; no money down; no
purchase necessary; to approved purchasers only; facsimiles are acceptable
in South Australia; you need not be present to read this post; some assembly
required; batteries not included; action figures sold separately; no
preservatives added; tools not included; safety goggles may be required
during use; sealed for your protection, do not use if the safety seal is
broken; call before you dig; for external use only; if a rash, redness,
irritation or swelling develops, discontinue use; use only with proper
ventilation; avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool, dry place; keep
away from open flames, naked flames and old flames; avoid inhaling fumes;
avoid contact with mucous membranes; do not puncture, incinerate, or store
above 60 degrees Centigrade; do not place near flammable or magnetic source;
smoking the post may be hazardous to your health; the best safeguard, second
only to abstinence, is the use of a good laugh; text used on the post is
made from 100% recycled electrons and magnetic particles; no animals were
used to test the hilarity of this post other than Synapse Syndrome; no salt,
MSG, artificial colour or flavour added; may contain traces of replies to
peanuts; if ingested, do not induce vomiting, if symptoms persist, consult
your humourologist; post is ribbed for your pleasure; slippery when wet;
must be 18 to read; possible penalties for early withdrawal; post offer
valid only in participating newsgroups; slightly higher in South Australia;
allow four to six weeks for delivery; damage from hurricane, lightning,
tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, flood, orgasm, misuse,
self-abuse, neglect, unauthorised repair, damage from improper installation,
broken antenna, marred cabinet, incorrect line voltage, missing or altered
serial numbers, sonic boom vibrations, electromagnetic radiation from
nuclear blasts or other Acts of God are not covered; incidents owing to
aeroplane crash, ship sinking, motor vehicle accidents, leaky roof, broken
glass, falling rocks, mud slides, forest fire, flying projectiles or
dropping the item are also excluded; other restrictions may apply. If
something offends you, lighten up, get a life, and move on. All conditions
apply. Not available in all stores. Facts have been changed to protect the
guilty.

4-oxy-3-methoxyethyl-allylamino-malona-3-phenyl-2-toluenesulfonate
Aratzio
2006-03-10 01:49:40 UTC
Post by Christopher
[...]
YOU BASTARD, YOU KILLED GERTRUDE.

I'd advise a bee keepers suit, soon...

Kadaitcha Man
2006-03-10 02:03:37 UTC
Aratzio <***@sneakemail.com>, the tubby vagrant and three-chinned
bucket-boy who likes fierce butt banging with moose, and whose partner
is a piece-of-ass with messy sacapuntas, wrote in
Post by Christopher
[...]
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I keep bees, and have done so since I was 12; hence the can
of Instant Death being handy. I was chief bee-keeper at school. I got the
job the because I was the only cunt not stupid enough to throw rocks at the
hives.

tert-butyl-3-monobutyl-pentafluorophenyl-dysprosium-1-3-ethyl-3-enonic-acid
Aratzio
2006-03-10 02:29:43 UTC
Post by Christopher
[...]
<readies africanized bee bomb>

I did a little when I was a teen up on the Grandparents farm.

I like bee spit.
--
alt.hackers.malicious - Wanker Stomping Award - 2005

alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - May, 2005
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - Jan, 2006

alt.usenet.kooks - Hammer of Thor - July, 2005

alt.flame - Worst Flame War - 2005

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) on 10-22-2005
Page 1 of 2