Getting my Daughters Dressed for School (Mf, cons, pedo, incest)
"" <@>
2004-09-26 22:32:57 UTC
Getting my Daughters Dressed for School (Mf, cons, pedo, incest)

An Erotic Story

by Frank McCoy
girls.
The outfits were just perfect. At 8, 10, and 12 years old,
the three little girls looked like a pedophile's wet-dream.
I had gotten the idea of the dresses from the girl-punk-rock
stars, who dressed up like "kindersluts," or little girls who
wanted to get fucked. Only instead of just looking like little
girls, (like the women in the rock groups,) these actually WERE
little girls, and as for wanting to get fucked, well we'd just
have to see.
The outfits sure did the job. VERY short cotton dresses,
barely covering the juncture of their thighs. The form-fitting
bodies of the dresses were cut very carefully to emphasize
whatever features were most attractive for each of the three
girls.
Up under the skirts, were white cotton panties that had been
modified from ones slightly too big for the girls, to ones that
not only fit like a second-skin, but performed other wonders as
well. I had agonized over whether the panties should match the
skirts, and make people wonder if the little girls were wearing
anything underneath the short little dresses, or whether I should
make them plain white, and thereby call those same people's
attention to the fact that they WERE seeing the child's panties.
For now, I had decided on the second approach. Especially
with the panty modifications. They weren't obvious. The crotch
had been carefully unstitched in each, and then the extra fabric
carefully stitched back, so that an indentation was formed, in
the front and the back, emphasizing things that panties normally
obscured.
Normally, if a girl wears panties, they smooth out the back
and front, making a girl look sexless. (On a man, there's always
a lump in front.) THESE panties were different. the fabric was
cut and stitched to make the center of the panty pull in, in the
rear. So, the cloth worked its way into the crack of the little
girl's ass, showing off the cheeks. Most of the extra fabric was
used there.
A tiny little dimple did something similar in front,
allowing a close observer to actually SEE the mounded lips of the
girl's pubis making separate bulges in the front. In effect, you
could see the child's slit making a dimple in the panties. It
was almost like looking at the little girl naked. . . Even though
she was fully clothed.
Similar care had been taken with the short little dresses.
All three girls were too young to require bras, but the
effects of one were carefully included in each dress. Subtle
padding here and there belied the skin-tight look of the form-
fitting outfits.
Penny's skinny little hips looked rounded, and slightly
fuller.
Jennifer's barely visible bumps on her chest looked slightly
bigger; but more important, it looked as though you could see an
erect nipple on each of them. As if Jenny was sexually excited.

1

No less care had gone into Molly's outfit, making the 8 year
old look like a child-molester's dream. I was so proud of my
little girls.

They seemed proud of their new clothes too.
"Well," I asked finally, "what do you think?"
Jennifer giggled. "Mr. Gordon's going to march me straight
to the principal's office, when he sees this outfit."
The other girls looked at each other and agreed. "Me too,"
the both replied.
"Good," I said.
Hopefully, all this work would be worth it. The children
needed a father, I needed a husband, and none of us were uptight
about sex. My late husband had seen to that; raising the little
girls in an open manner that hid nothing. All three girls had
quite often seen the two of us making love, as we never hid it
from them.
Neither one of us had ever touched them either.
It was not our job to even imply that we might like to have
them join us in bed. Still, we didn't deny them that privilege
either. If any of the girls had asked to join us, we would have
simply moved over.
Though they never had, at least until now, I had always
somehow expected that Penny would ask her father to be "first"
when she turned 12, or started having periods, whichever came
first. Then my bum of a late husband had to go and get himself
killed by a drunk driver. I still ache.

I had almost given up on ever finding a proper husband
again, when one of the girls came home giggling about the rumor
that the principal was a pedophile, who likes to fuck little
girls.
A little discreet investigation, and I was sure of it.
Well, if Mr. Gordon likes to fuck little girls, then do I
have a deal for him!
I figure that I have to act fast though, before some irate
parent finds out, and he gets kicked out. I figure it will be
worth it to both of us.
I discussed it with the girls, and we all agreed. If Mr.
Gordon likes to fuck little girls, then he can marry me, and fuck
all four of us. By fucking me, he'll keep himself in little-girl
pussy for the rest of his life, as I'll have as many as I can,
while I still can.
By the time I get too old to have any more babies, some of
his daughters should be old enough to fuck, and the girls should
be able to take over having babies, so he should never run out.
Perfect for him, and perfect for us. Only we have to catch
him first. So far, he has never been caught "poking" one of his
charges, no matter HOW much he wants to.
If I just walked up and propositioned him, I'd probably get
thrown out on my ear. We have to get a handle on him first.
Thus the "kinderslut" outfits.

2

If I have any faith in my little girls abilities, (and I
do,) then all three girls will come home tonight with generous
helpings of the schoolteacher's thick sticky sperm warming their
tight little tummies.
After that, it won't be long until I got laid myself.
I figured once the guy knows I am willing to get knocked up,
so he could have even MORE little girls to fuck, he won't mind
spending some of his time in my bed, as well as in my daughters'.
I can hardly wait.
It may seem a little underhanded to trap the poor guy this
way, and not a good way to start a marriage, by one person
blackmailing the other. Still, I figure I'm going to be
blackmailing him into getting the very thing he wants most in
life, and figures he'll never get. . . All the prime kiddy pussy
he could ever want. And with no worries.
I figure he became a schoolteacher just to be close to kids.
Never expecting to get into any of their cute little panties, of
course, but still being close.
If he marries me, he'll be safe: Able to actually FUCK all
the little girls he wants to, while not having to worry about
some irate parent coming after him with a shotgun.
If I'm wrong, I'm wrong; and he won't even touch the kids.
So, we won't be any worse off than we were before.
If I'm right, then he gets what he wants, and we get what we
want. I can't wait to see little Molly squirming under her
stepfather, as he squirts the little kid's tight little slit full
of baby-making seed.
Who knows, if we're REALLY lucky, maybe all FOUR of us will
be pregnant before the year is up. Both Penny and Jennifer are
already menstruating, and we figure it won't be that long before
Molly starts; as her sisters both started before they were nine
years old. So did I.

I hope I did a GOOD job on those "kinderslut" outfits.
It would be a shame to waste all that work.

3
kgsguy
2004-09-28 18:20:14 UTC
Hey, Frank, do you know if there was anymore ever written continuing
this story? Have had this much of it for a few years, but can never
find the rest (if, or course, it was ever continued.

Thanks