Looking for pedo stories
ped2b
2005-08-24 06:55:47 UTC
Anyone know any good pedo stories of kids 0-7yo? prefer real hard
stories
m***@yahoo.com
2005-08-24 12:53:48 UTC
You're in the right place. Any specific fetish or theme?

Messydiaperlvr
stories
ped2b
2005-08-25 04:03:18 UTC
rape, ws or animal etc
ped2b
2005-08-25 19:30:00 UTC
anyone?
n***@yahoo.com
2005-08-25 22:19:53 UTC
See author John Kirk. Many of his works can be found on Alt. Sex
Stories Moderated newgroup.

North Wind
anyone?
Diit
2005-08-26 22:06:11 UTC
Post by n***@yahoo.com
See author John Kirk. Many of his works can be found on Alt. Sex
Stories Moderated newgroup.
North Wind
Post by ped2b
anyone?
I guess my tastes must be a little conservative for you ped2b.

I like male POV, 0-5 no beast, scat, ws and always consentual.

Frank had a story, I think it was "The Donut Shop" that I thought was
great even though it was a 6 and 8 year old.

Also, there have been a few real good ones about preschools doing porn
movies.

Wish I still had them, if I find them again, I will attempt to post
them.
ped2b
2005-08-26 22:54:41 UTC
well I like male and female
Diit
2005-08-28 02:04:12 UTC
Post by ped2b
well I like male and female
Again, little boys do nothing for me.

Don't mind if they are involved, but the little girls are what I read
for.

Always good to me if they are just as horny as the men they service.

Kind of like it when mom approves too.

Like I said, I am just plain boring.
Tim Merrigan
2005-08-28 08:27:02 UTC
Post by Diit
Post by ped2b
well I like male and female
Again, little boys do nothing for me.
Don't mind if they are involved, but the little girls are what I read
for.
Always good to me if they are just as horny as the men they service.
Kind of like it when mom approves too.
Like I said, I am just plain boring.
Sounds like you'd like nearly everything Frank McCoy writes. Google on
"An Erotic Story".
and to the republic which it established, one nation, from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

Tim Merrigan