my sweet lory g4 (Mg pedo con rom)
"" <@>
2005-10-13 22:00:07 UTC
my sweet lory g4 (Mg pedo con rom)

by gaetan du cheyne

real email ***@yahoo.com
Chapter (1)

The first time I saw her was on the second day in
the new apartment. I had just moved into town and
took the first place I could find.
It was a mid rent efficiency in a three story
building. The building was one apartment wide so all
the doors were on the front side of the building
overlooking the parking lot.
Side by side they ran the length of each floor and
were connected by a landing that led to stairs at
ether end. My place was on the second floor near the
middle of the building.
The insides of each apartment were nice but
simple. There were just three rooms. A bath, a
kitchen, and a living room. With a bed that pulled
down out of the wall. On the back wall of the living
room were a large window and a sliding glass door
overlooking the swimming pool below.
So you can figure all the apartments overlooked
the pool. Outside the back glass door the rooms were
connected in twos bye small balconies my room and
the room next to me would share a balcony then there
would be a small (say 8 foot) gap then two more
rooms ect...
It turns out her name was Lorry. And as I was
saying the first time I saw her was my second day
there. It was around 2:00 in the afternoon on a
Wednesday and I was still in the process of moving
my things in.
When as I stopped on the landing in front of my
door.
The door next to mine opened just a crack and
there she was. She couldn't have been more than
three and a half. She was slightly taller than knee-
high and wearing a light blue shirt, a pair of pull
up type diapers, and a pair of socks. And that's
all.
God she was beautifully!!!!! She had a little
round face framed by soft wavy light brown hair just
barely shoulder length her skin was fair and soft as
silk, her beautiful eyes were green, and had a
natural glimmer in them as she peeked out to see
what the noise was by her door.
I met her eye as she looked up at me, and smiled
at her. That kind of smile I always give little
girls when there are no parents looking. The kind
that says you have my complete attention, with just
a touch of, I know your secret thoughts. . She
dropped her gaze a bit and smiled one of those
tight-lipped shy little smiles as if my gaze were
burning her.
But the door opened ever so slightly and she
stepped out side a bit more. Taking the cue I
kneeled down on my knee to get to her level and
asked, what's your name beautifully girl. With the
emphasize more on GIRL than beautiful.
She grinned real big this time, a full smile, but
wouldn't answer.
Her smile hit me like a wave; she had those soft
pink lips that only fair skinned children do. They
were full and slightly down turned at the corners
giving her a pouty look.
Her cheeks were high, and puffy, and soft. And led
straight down to a cute little round chin,
That seemed to point forward more than down adding
to the pouty look in just the most adorable way. I
was in love at that moment. No doubt about it.
I was just about to move my gaze down to check out
what I could of her little frame when I herd a noise
at the far end of the landing, and looked up to see
another young girl coming toward me.
She was still smiling from something said as she
came out the door of the other apartment. . I could
see immediately she was the sister of my little
friend. She had the same round face, the same
forward chin, and the same high cheeks. But her eyes
were blue, and here hair was a lot darker brown.
She was about chest high to me and I would say 10
years old.
As she got near she began to look a bit
suspicious seeing me on my knees at her door. So I
chimed in "Hi there names Dan" as I stood up." This
little lady just came out to see what all the noise
was and I was saying hello".
I was glad I was wearing a long shirt because her
little sis had me tingling all over and hard as a
plank. She said hi and began to herd my little angel
inside. I said well it looks like we will be nabors.
So I'm sure Ill see you around.
She smiled a nice smile back and said ok bye.
As she did I noticed she was just barely buck
toothed (but just barely} and somehow it worked for
her not against. Her round cheeks were dented with
deep dimples when she smiled, and her eyes were
intelligent and warm (in short another absolute
angel).
As soon as her door was closed I shoved my boxes
inside, followed them, and closed my door.
I went into the bathroom because it shared a wall
with them and listened. My heart was racing, my face
was flushed, and I was nervous energy from head to
foot. God how could I have gotten so lucky. I can go
months at a time and not get that close to a young
girl. Especially not without parents near by.
And there I was face to face with two of the
softest, sweetest, most beautiful girls I could have
imagined. And they lived right next door.
Better yet there had quite obviously not been
anyone else in that apartment just then so there
parent or parents, must leave them alone while they
worked. As I was thinking these things my cock had
found its way into my hand and I was pumping
furiously.
And just as all these facts came together in my
mind. And I realized, (OOOHH GOD THIS COULD HAPPEN}
I herd a peal of innocent girly laughter from the
other room and went over the edge.
I shot a long load onto the porcelain of the
toilet that was alongside me on the wall.

Chapter (2)

Ill stop hear and tell you a bit about myself. I'm
29 years old, around 155 lbs, 5'8" tall, and look
younger than I am.
I probable look 22 at most. I'm rather good-looking
so they tell me. I'm a bachelor and probably always
will be.
You see I'm a pedophile.
Have been as long as I can remember.
Looking so much younger than my years has plagued
me all my life. During those years as a young man
when most are learning (the important things) I
couldn't get so much as a smile.
To the girls my age I was a kid nothing more.
The younger girls however giggled and cooed when I
was around (as I said I am rather cute).
So is it any wander my interests went that
direction.
The odd thing is as I matured my desires didn't. If
anything they regressed.
So hear I am 29 with no interest at all in women.
Now hear is a little bit of human nature I have
figured out over the years.
We respond in part to how people respond to us. I
mean if on meeting a girl she shows no interest in
me at all somehow my body knows this and responds in
kind.
So having no interest in girls my own age they
rarely show me any, and most of the women I know see
me as nothing but a friend from the first meeting
on.
Little girls on the other hand flock to me
immediately. Something in my demeanor or the way I
look at them always gives away my interest and they
react in kind. Giggling and showing for my
affection.
I've had little girls as young as 2 or 3 grin and
lift their dresses when they see me looking at them.
This can be very embarrassing since at that age they
don't know they should wait till there parents
aren't looking. Luckily parents seldom catch on.
Once in a plain station a woman came in with a
little girl in tow. The girl was hiding behind her
mother's legs. I noticed her and smiled at her to
let her know I saw her. And all of a sudden she
made a dash threw the room staying as far from the
other adults as possible, and stopped right in front
of me expectantly. What could I do? I picked her up
and hugged her.
These things happen to me all the time so when I
tell you I pursue relationships with little girls.
You will know I mean just that (relationships).
I flirt and teez and try to win there hearts and
desires the same way a man does a woman.
I try to make them want to learn as much as I want
to teach them.
I'm infinitely patient and lovingly naughty at the
same time.
And it works. Little girls do get horny, and while
this frightens some and it never goes farther.
Others will actually take the initiative if you
get to cautious.
And as long as you always make sure they feel in
control of what happens and how far it goes
Then they never feel used and are left with a
pleasant impression of themselves and aren't hurt at
all by the experience
But opportunities to get really interment with them
are few since someone is always watching.
But who knows, maybe this time?

Chapter (3)

I stayed near the window for the rest of the day
waiting to see who went in and when.
It was around 4:20 when a woman (mother I assumed)
interred the apartment. She had gotten out of a
small red Honda; it was a cheep car but new looking.
There mother was an attractive woman around
thirty, she looked pleasant but tired.
And from the few things I herd that day and since a
good and loving mother.
The next day I was up bright and early to see when
she left and saw that she was gone by 8:00 and had
taken my dollies with her.
This was on a Thursday and that's one of the two
days a week I have to actually go in to the office
so I didn't get home in time to see them come in. In
fact I worked late and didn't see anything of
anybody that day.
But the next day (Friday) I waited and watched and
two my surprise around 12:00 and older woman brought
the girls home, And with a little speech about not
opining the door till mother came home they were
left alone
I also noticed that no sooner than grandmother (I
later discovered) had pulled out of the drive .The
older girl was out the door and down the landing to
the apartment I had seen her coming out of
So now what I wandered, I'm alone hear, my dolls
in there alone and her sis could come back any
moment. I never thought of anything and the day went
by uneventfully.
The next day was Saturday. I lay in bed late into
the morning listening to the kid's cartoons on TV
next door. I listened to them get ready and go down
to the pool,
For a moment I thought of going down, thinking it
would be a good idea to get to know the mother a
little so I wouldn't be a stranger. But I was afraid
the little one might let on she had seen me the day
before and it would be taken wrong and put the
mother on guard, at the very least they may get in
trouble for opening the door. So all I did was watch
them swim threw the window and jerk off again.
I did begin to formulate a plan though and by
Monday I was ready.
In prep I had gotten a privacy screen and some
outdoor plants and arranged them on the balcony in a
way that would block the view of both my door and
most of there door from the pool and the one house
on the other side of the street, then I got some
pots and dirt and such and I was ready

After the girls were dropped off around 12, I
waited to see if the older sister would leave, and
sure enough she did about an hour later
As soon as she was gone I went out onto the
balcony and began to plant up some of my new plants
(making as much noise as was possible)
It took longer than I had hoped but after a while
I saw the other door to the balcony open a crack and
a little face peek out.
I looked up, smiling a flirty smile, and said hi
beautiful. How you doing this morning
She stepped on out onto the balcony but only
smiled that little shy smile again. She was wearing
a little yellow sundress that came down to just past
her tinny knees and a pair of sandals
As I looked at her my mouth went dry and my heart
began to race again
I just couldn't believe how beautiful she really
was
That same wonderful little round face smiling up
at me, her hair was pulled back into a ponytail
today I was glad of it to because it let me see her
wonderful soft neck
Her skin was so smooth and so fair as to seem
transparent and she had just the perfect amount of
baby fat.
And sticking out from under that little dress was
the most wonderful pair of chubby baby girl legs
that any sicko could ever hope for.
I went back to what I was doing and ignored her
for a moment or two waiting for her to get
interested in what I was doing then looked up and
asked, "You want to help". Her eyes left the
flowerpot for only a moment then she stepped forward
and looked at the pot of dirt eagerly. "Go ahead its
ok " I said holing out a pansy to her. Her little
hand came forward and took the plant while her eyes
followed me as if to ask what do I do now.

For the next hour she helped me plant the flowers
(most wouldn't survive the planting I was sure) but
she had a lot of fun and so did I
I started by bringing her around in front of me so
I could guide her hands, and I moved her ponytail
over her shoulder so I could easily get to her soft
neck
After the first two plants she took over confident
she had it covered and I began to let my hands Rome
her lovely little body, not the dirty parts but the
interment ones.
The back of her neck, down her back along her
spine, the back side of her arms, even her legs
below her knees and up into the backs of her knees.
The whole time watching for her response.
If she minded she never let on she just went on
planting and playing, in fact I wouldn't even be
sure she noticed if it weren't for the reaction I
got when I forgot myself for a second and bent down
and kissed the back of her neck right on the hair
line, not just a peck but one with a little suction.
She bolted out from between my knees and stopped
about a foot outside my reach looking at me with a
huge grin from ear to ear, little hands covered in
potting soil held out away from her dress
And before I could think of responding she said in
a little voice that left no doubt this angle could
be petulant if she chose
Don't give me a hiccy my mom will see when she
gives me a bath.

NOW I don't know what you take from that statement
but I herd two things loud and clear.
One she new full well what all my touching was
about and was letting it happen and second
She understood on her own this was something
mother shouldn't know about
WOW what a smart little girl,:-) And what a
naughty little girl.

Come hear, I won't give you a hiccy (I said) I
promise. And I motioned to her and opened my knees
apart for her to retake her place. As she began to
do just that my heart swelled up in me and before my
brain could get it in check I looked down at her and
asked very quietly (can I kiss you)
She just shook her head no and turned to play in
the dirt again, I knew it was silly to be but I was
crushed and almost didn't notice when she leaned her
warm little body up against my leg and said very
innocently you can rub my belly, you never rubbed my
belly.
And so I began to do just that. With both hands
flat on her little belly, trying to get as much skin
in contact with her as possible I began to run them
up over her chest very slowly then on up to her
tinny neckline.
Then turning my hands so my fingers pointed down
I headed in the other direction very slowly but with
more pressure. Down over her chest, and over her
wonderful little belly and ever so slowly I let my
hands ease in between her legs moving to the inside
of her thighs as I did so.
I was hunched over her and breathing very hard by
now so she must have felt my breath on the back of
her little neck. She never let on just kept on
playing in the dirt or so I thought
Pulling my hands back up to her belly I began to
head down the outside of her hips, my fingers
finding every inch of her cute little but and
stopping to explore the crease where her bottom and
upper leg join then down the outside of her legs
clear to her ankles.
When I passed her knees and found the hem of her
dress my hands hit bare skin again and my cock
jumped in my pants.
At her ankles I moved around to the inside of her
legs and headed back up stopping only shortly in the
backs of her knees then very very slowly up the
inside of her thighs.
This time there was no dress between us and I got
a little response, her legs tightened up on my hands
locking me in place
I stopped trying to continue but held my place,
that's when I noticed for the first time she was
standing so still her hands were still in the dirt
but they were motionless her head was tilted back
ever so little and she was breathing as hard as I
was.
I realized I had passed the point of no return
with her now
When she comes down from this little high she may
feel ashamed and never come near me again.
Or she may get angry and tell on me, or she may be
so exited by her new secret that she tells someone
bragging. And perhaps she will hold her tongue and
wait eagerly for the next time when she will be
ready to go a little farther.
There was no way to know so may as well get what I
can now.
Thinking this I removed one hand from between her
thighs and placed it back on her chest using it to
draw her into me harder then I leaned down farther
and begin to kiss her on the cheek just in front of
her ear, little kisses but with the tip of my tongue
as well as my lips
And just as I began to move the kisses lower down
towards her neck I let the hand still between her
thighs become a little more insistent about
continuing upward.
To my surprise and exited relief she immediately
relented and opened her legs wide.
So wide in fact that the hand on her chest had to
take her wait to keep her from falling to the floor.
I responded by leaning back and drawing her up on
to my lap and closing my legs behind me so she was
sitting straddle my legs as I did the hand still on
her thigh found the edge of her tinny little panties
and I was lost.
I began to grope madly for the edge of them until
my fingers found there way onto her soft little
puffy mound and I let my middle finger slide Into
the crease of her wonderful girlhood.
I was still kissing on her neck and fondling her
cunny when I opened my eyes and looked down, I could
see her little yellow dress pulled up over me wrist
and below that my hand so large fingers pressed
firmly against her tinny puffy baby fat little
mound.
Her little legs dangling to ether side of my legs
and her feet looking tensed one of her sandals had
fallen of as her toes were clenching and unclenching
to the rithem of my finger in her privets.
I leaned farther back in my chair and began to
grind my still clothed pelvis into her tinny
backside to the rithem of my fingering, which was
becoming more insistent and hungry.
She was breathing very hard and whimpering a
little then she pulled her legs up putting her feet
on my knees, grabbed my intruding hand in both of
hers and clinched her knees together (I just kept
fiddling with her as hard as I could until her
little back arched up off me so high I thought I had
broke her and she let a small but powerful little
squeal escape her throat.
I was still grinding against her backside when her
orgasm hit her and as I thought of the feelings that
must be coursing threw her at that moment and the
little thoughts as she tried to register what was
happening to her I shot my wad into my pants hard.
Wad after wad until I could feel it sliding down
into the crack of my ass.
She just lay there on my lap panting, her hair was
sticking to her sweat little face with sweat and I
just noticed I was still rubbing at her when her
tinny little hands began to push my hand down and
away.
So I pulled away and took her waist in my hands
and pulled her up to me so I could hug her tight and
I whispered to her very softly, god I love you
beautiful girl
She began to wiggle round in my arms till she
could get her arms round my neck then began to climb
up (with a rather painful knee to the groin) until
she could kiss me on the cheek, then she was still.
Without a word said she was asleep in my arms
I stayed like that for quite a few minutes running my
hands over her little body and thinking how lucky I
had just gotten.
It usually takes a while to get a little girl used to
your affections before she will begin to let you
touch her anywhere near that intimately.
Of course until now the youngest girl I had been with
was 7 so maybe the little ones have fewer
inhabitations. Or this little girl was just an
absolute angel one or the other.
Anyway as the afterglow began to die away I started
to get a little worried that her sister would come
home. Looking down at my angels disheveled cloths
and hair as she slept in my arms I realized there
would be no explaining this if she did.
Carefully I repositioned her in my arms and stood up.
I carried her to their door and peeked in, the place
was empty so I stepped in looking for a place to put
my little lover and settled for the couch
The apartment was as exact mirror image of mine, same
layout same furniture, everything just reversed so
my bathroom and there's shared a wall and our living
rooms shared a wall.
I lay her down on the couch and positioned her as
naturally as possible then looking around I found a
hairbrush and combed some of the sweat and tangles
from her hair. Then I took my shirt off and wetting
a corner of it in their sink I cleaned the potting
soil from her tinny hands.
I straitened her dress and wiping as much potting
soil as possible from it stood up to examine my work
God she was striking. So little and helpless laying
there asleep, as I watched her breath I began to
stiffen in my pants again which was very
uncomfortable since I was still wearing a heavy lode
in my pants that had already socked threw to form a
big wet spot .I needed to jack off and I needed to
clean myself up so I eased out of there apartment
closing the door behind me and headed to my shower
to do both.

Chapter (4)

Just as I was finishing getting dressed from the
shower I herd a knock on the balcony door, my heart
froze in my chest.
The knock was to hard to be my angel and it wasn't
time for there mother so it had to be her sister,
she told her sister and she was coming to confront
me I just knew it.
I opened the door ready to except my fate and there
she was she was wearing a one Pease pink bathing
suit with a pair of tight jean shorts on over top
the jeans were factory faded on both ass cheeks and
on the fronts of both thighs making her crotch stand
out in dark relief.
The outfit was hot as hell on her. Her hair was
flying everywhere and seemed freshly brushed she had
on lip gloss that didn't hide the perfect color god
had given her lips but made theme glisten wetly
Like she was ready to be kissed.
She began talking immediately and I could tell from
her tone that I was safe after all at least for the
moment
Sorry to bother you ser but I think my little sister
has been playing in your flowerpots and some of your
flowers are messed up, she said.
She looked guiltily at the big flower pot in the
middle of my side of the deck and at the poor
battered pansies scattered every where
I just smiled real big and invited her in.
Once she had sat down I explained to her that I had
been out there and had let her play in the dirt and
that I didn't care one bit about the pansies.
She was relieved but she went on apologizing and
telling me I didn't need to let her get away with
that etcetera
She interrupted herself a lot and talked on and on
the way little girls sometimes do. And god help me I
don't remember half of what she said but I tried to
look interested while I reveled in her beauty and
youthful energy
She smiled and played with her bangs the hole time
she talked letting me know she was a bit nerves.
And she seemed to be striking little poses the whole
time as well like she was trying to be noticed
Well if that was what she wanted!
I decided to shock her into silence for a moment so I
could get a word in edge wise
So out of the blue in a mesmerized voice I said (wow
you are so beautiful)
Her little monologue ended immediately.
She began to blush and drop her gaze toward the floor
I quickly began to apologize saying I'm sorry go on I
didn't mean to interrupt you
That's ok it wasn't important she said
You really are a very pretty girl you know
Oooooooookkkkkkkkkkk she said while rolling her eyes
as if to say that enough of that
So I quickly changed the subject to something I was
curious about any way
So who lives in the apartment down the hall you spend
so much time at?
Is it a boyfriend?
Nnnnooooooo she said rolling her eyes again (but
blushing)
He just a friend
He's to old for me he just likes to take pictures of
me like a model and stuff
My hart skipped a beet at that. Apparently I wasn't
the only one with designs on this little angle (it
also explained why she was dressed so hot when she
cam to the door)
I would have to find out more about this
But for now I asked, why did you tell me that I bet
he asked you to keep that a secret didn't he
She nodded yes
If you told the wrong person they could think he was
being bad and you could get him in a lot of trouble
you know (I may as well add a little lesson in
keeping secrets).
Bout then we herd a noise from the balcony door that
was still open and turning I saw my little angel
lorry fresh from her nap and looking a bit out of it
Without even thinking I reached down and picked her
up
Sitting her on my hip I looked at her and asked so
sleepy head did you have fun playing in the dirt?
She new what I was asking and went strait into her
little shy smile and put her face into my shoulder
But her sister not knowing what went on interpreted
things a little different
I think she has a crush on you she said
I answered good I have one on her two while winking
Then putting on a fake sad face I leaned close to her
and said in a low voice lorry wouldn't hear
I was hoping you had a crush on me, then smiled a big
lecherous smile and bit my lower lip and lifted my
eyebrow in question.
It worked great now I had them both blushing and
flustered at the same time
Now it was time to switch gears and just show them a
really good time so they would associate me with fun
So I attacked them both throwing them on the couch
and tickling them
Then paused to ask who wants ice cream
For the next while (not sure how long) we horse
played and joked around with me being very cuddle
with the little one and throwing little flirty hints
at her sister
At 3:50 I noticed the time and suggested they better
go home and get ready for thee mother to get home
So they got them selves together and started to leave
then lorry's sister picked her up and headed towards
the door
I stopped them and gave lorry a hug and a kiss
(innocent but on the lips)
Winked at her sister and whispered, you stay away
from boys you're my girl
She smiled an overly dramatic flirty smile and said
you're not my boyfriend you're to old for me
I just made a sad face and asked then what am I
She thought for a second then leaned over to me and
whispered your my pervert, giggled and ran out the
door and towards hers trying to escape before I
could respond
I was just then that I realized I hadn't even learned
her name so I yelled out wait please
Luckily she did stop just on the edge of her door and
turn towards me still smiling
What's your name, I asked
Christina she said and was gone.
I was floored
I spent the rest of the day in a fog
I couldn't keep my mind on what I was doing long
enough to fix a meal so I ordered pizza and sat
thinking
Wow one little girl 3ears old with absolutely no
inhabitations, liked to be touched, and able to keep
a secret
Another little girl of ten referring to me as HER
pervert, letting me know she knew my intentions and
implying I had a chance.
God could I be any more blessed.
Now if I can just close the deal without winding up
in prison ill be good.
The next day was Tuesday and the other day I had to
go in to the office so it was a bust but
I was up bright and early Wednesday morning to watch
my little angels leave and anticipate their return
One of the many times that day I went to the front
door and peeked out the window (knowing full well it
was no where near 12 yet) but unable to help my self
none the less I saw the guy from down the way sneak
up and place something under the mat at my angels
doors
It was the first time I had gotten a look as him he
was a squirrelly looking little man but not
unattractive
Sort of a handsome geek he had rather stylish wire
frame glasses but thick
He was very skinny and walked with a bit of a stoop
but he didn't come off as clumsy or week just odd
He was clean-shaven and well groomed but somehow
still managed to look disheveled
Any way Very curios I went to examine what he had
left just as soon as he was safely back inside
again.
Under he mat I found a small note to Christina
telling her he had a new outfit he wanted her to
model for him and he was sure she was going to look
wonderful in it.
I put the note back and went back to waiting

chapter (5)

When the girls finally arrived there grandmother
stayed in the car but waited till they were inside
and the door closed before driving off again
As soon as she was gone Christina popped out snatched
the note from under the mat and disappeared back
inside
I would have to remember to find out how she knew
there would be one
Not 20 minutes later she was out the door and gone
down the hall
I suppose she forgot about me fast with a new outfit
to be had
But that was cool I had been counting on it in fact
so I could spend the time with my first love little
lorry
I got my self ready and went out on the balcony. The
flowerpot was still where it had bean left and so
was the mess
I sat down and started making noise
I didn't have to wait long this time. Almost before I
knew it I looked up and there stood my wonderful
little three-foot goddess
She was wearing a little baby girl minni skirt in
denim and a pink top with pictures of the creatures
from the little mermaid
Her hair was down and looked a bit out of place but
her smile was wide and wonderful
There was no hint of shyness now
She walked over to me and without a word spoken
nudged my knee out of the way so she could take her
place between me legs and in front of the flower pot
Once there though she seemed a bit out of place it
was obvious she didn't want to get her hands dirty
again but this was in her mind the starting place
for what she hoped would come next
I saved her the awkwardness and just pulled her up
into my lap and kissed her under he ear hugging her
tight to me
She giggled and her tinny hand found mine and pulled
it to rest on her knee
Wow she was leaving no doubt what she was waiting for
I kept kissing and massaging her inner thigh while my
free hand roamed the rest of her soft pre-school
body
I was keeping pretty much to the same formula as our
other encounter not wanting to throw her any curves
until I had her wound up and out of control
But once her breathing was getting hard and she
seemed lost in her own word I shifted her in my arms
so I could pick her up and headed into my apartment
I had to move her into one arm so she was riding on
my hip in order to pull the bed down out of the wall
so I worked fast so I didn't loose my momentum with
her
I shouldn't have worried
As I lay her down on her back on the edge of the bed
the look on her face was one of such trust and
patience that it made me want to cry
She could have been any young toddler anywhere in the
world being lain down to have her diaper changed she
was so nonplused by it
But her flushed cheeks and rapid breathing were the
clues that what she was feeling right at that moment
was no load in the pants
She lay there not moving. Her arms limp at her sides
and her legs bent at the knees feet flat on the bed
but her eyes never left mine for an instant
No mater what you may have read in other stories on
the net little girls don't grab your wand and start
yanking it like 3 year old prostitutes and who would
want them to I mean really
No she lay there passive and patient waiting for the
adult to make her feel in her belly the way she now
knew he could
And loving me for it I hoped
I knelt down on my knees at the foot of the bed right
between her legs
And slowly began to run my hands over the soft warm
skin of this beautiful toddler
I peeked up under her tiny skirt to see she was
wearing a training diaper instead of panties this
time
Her small pudgy inner thigh was so soft and smooth
the material of the diaper seemed course and hard in
comparison
I had to see her NOW
I reached in and pulled her diaper down her legs and
off
I was in the perfect position to examine her in
detail and I intended to do just that
As the diaper came off I could smell her, it was a
sweet clean smell partly baby powder partly baby
girl aberrantly she hadn't used the diaper yet
Her legs opened wider now till her knees were almost
touching the bed to ether side
And I could see her clearly
Her cunny mound was beautiful with just the very tip
of her clit hood sticking up to break the otherwise
perfect course of her slit from her belly to the
crack of her ass
I leaned in close and let the tip of my tongue touch
the tip of that hood just brushing it then leaned
back to see her response
She was still watching me threw her legs those
beautiful ???? Eyes following me with a look of
curiosity, patience and need.
My hard on was beginning to hurt so I posed and
opened me fly pulling it out
I was so exited there was already a wet spot in my
underwear
When I looked back up she had rose up onto her elbows
trying to see what I was doing with my pants
I just laughed and pulled her arms back out from
under her laying her back down then
Using my thumbs I pulled open her miniature cunny
lips to examine my prize
What struck me first was the color
Like a pail wet pink so perfect somehow that it
leaves you speechless
As I opened a bit more I could see down into her
farther
Her inner lips were just barely there not being more
than undersized extensions of the hood over her clit
Deeper in the color got darker and wetter the hole
was very small but you could see past her hymen a
bit into her wonderful childish body
How soft it must be in there how hot and smooth
I leaned forward again and pushed my tough into her
wanting to feel it and knowing it would be to tinder
for my rough fingers
Immediately her small hand came down and pushed at my
forehead
Even my tongue was too much for flesh that tender and
new
At that response from her a wash of emotion came over
me and I wanted to connect with her some how so I
moved up between her legs advancing on her for a
kiss
She didn't pull away instead she rose up a bit but
she was grinning again in that tight lipped shy way
so the kiss met only tight closed lips
She seemed very pleased with herself though
Starring up at me and grinning like a clever cat that
just did something knotty
I put my thumb on her chin and gave a bit of pressure
down and said open up just a bit
She opened her mouth as wide as it would go making me
laugh
I tried again till I got her mouth open about right
and leaned in again but before I could get there she
was grinning again. But on the third try I got my
kiss with one hand on the back of her head feeling
in my hand hair as soft as silk my lips closed over
hers. It was a strange and erotic feeling, her lips
being so much smaller than mine. I felt the inside
of one of my lips slide over the inside slick
surface of hers and I was in heaven. As I kissed her
I was grinding into the bed I was so out of control.
I didn't want to stop but I was afraid my intensity
would begin to frighten her so I let up and instead
began to kiss my way down her cheek and neck to her
shoulder softly and with only a tinny bit of
suction, remembering her warning about hiccys.
As my kisses reached her shoulder blade she reached
up and took the neck of her shirt in her hands and
pulled down hard trying to expose more skin for me.
So knowing she really liked that I paused to pull her
shirt over her head exposing her flat white little
chest so small I could cover it with one stretched
hand it rose and fell with her breathing
I didn't mess around I went strait for her slight
nipples, I could see them easily enough but once my
mouth was over them they were so underdeveloped I
could barely feel them with my mouth
But apparently they worked because her reaction was
immediate
She began to squirm in my hands as if trying to get
away from someone tickling her but when I stopped to
give her a break she just looked at me like I was
crazy for stopping so I dove bake in letting my hand
find her inner thigh at the same time I began to
work on her in Ernest wanting nothing more that to
drive her beyond anything her little life had
reference for
With one hand slowly massaging the yielding warmth of
her inner thigh and my mouth feeding like mad on the
pink dots that served for nipples and the remaining
hand holding my wait off her I had no hands to work
on myself with and my cock was getting very
insistent
But I didn't want to stop ether she was just
beginning to really let go
She stretched her head back as far as the bed would
allow and was making a funny little sound like
someone whining and laughing at the same time
Then I got an idea; suddenly I knew where to go from
hear
I stopped everything but quickly moving down between
her legs I took them and lay them on my shoulders on
ether side of my head
I began to work on her little cunny with my tongue
hard and fast
She was so close to the edge I wanted to drive her
there with force so she would take a moment or two
to recover from the orgasm
At first she just lifted up on her elbows again to
look down at me, curios about why I was putting my
face in her pretties but as soon as my tongue went
to work she went crazy
Leaning so far back that her head was supporting her
wait and her back was off the bed entirely
I moved one hand under her ass and felt a rush that
bout sent me over the top when I felt her entire
tiny bottom barely fill one hand
My other hand was on my cock getting ready
Then she went over
Wow
Her legs though so short she couldn't touch her feet
behind my head began to squeeze tight like she was
trying to force me out
And she was almost succeeding I had to give both
hands two the task of holding her to me
I took her delicate small waist in my hand and pulled
her two me hard
Even then only barely keeping the very tip of my
tongue in contact with her clit
I flicked back and forth as fast and hard as I could
after several seconds she began to relax and her
wait returned to the bed but she was still jerking
with little aftershocks of the orgasm
I acted as quick as a cat laying her back down
tacking those baby soft tinny legs in my hands I
spread them wide and pulled her to the edge of the
bed with the same motion
Then with my blood racing in my ears my heart
throbbing.
I pressed the head of my cock into the crevice of her
minute cunny
And began to thrust, not into her but up and down the
crack so that very sensitive crease at the base of
my cock head was grinding into her clit on each
stroke back and forth
But I couldn't get a great stroke going because I
hade to use my hand to keep me in contact with her
So I took her ankle in my hand and closed her legs
Now she was laying on her back on the very edge of
the bed still partly out of it from her ordeal
With her legs held tight together and pointing at the
sealing
I transferred both little feet to one hand
Then used the other to guide my dick head back to the
spot where her ass and thighs meet
Wow what a site that soft white little ass tight in
front of me with my rod so huge in comparison
disappearing into her tightly closed thighs
With her feet held close to my chest I began to trust
into to the confines of her thighs each stroke
Bringing the underside of me cock into contact with
her clit as before
I was so aroused there was no shortage of precum for
lubrication
As I did I looked down at my wonderful little prize
laying there her doll like face, heir a mess
Head turned to the side looking off into space then
down across her chest still rising and falling with
excitement at the amazing new sensations coursing
threw her body
Then on down to her smooth belly still pooching out a
tinny bit with baby fat
And finally to the conjuncture of her thighs where
every other second the head of
My cock thrust forwards out of nowhere
I was about to cum hard
I began to thrust even harder now her whole body was
being pushed forwards with my thrusts
Rocking her on the bed
Making it feel as if she was grinding into me as well
WAIT A MOMENT
I stopped my motion for an instant even though it was
almost more than I could tack and sure enough
She was grinding into me, very slight but without a
doubt
I started fucking her again with abandon
And as I did I kept watching her doll like face with
those beautiful //// eyes and cheeks as soft as
tissue
Watching and trying to hold off the volcano building
in me for a moment longer
Then without warning my tinny treasure arched up
again tightened her legs together for all she was
worth and began to buck out her second orgasm
She was holding her own legs closed now so I moved
both hands to her waist so thin and frail I had to
be cautious and with the added leverage lengthened
and strengthened me strokes
And as I watched that face so angelic contort and
chance as lust washed away innocents
I went over the edge hard
I can't even describe the feeling it was so intense
Had I not been on my knees already I surely would
have fallen
I watched as shot after shot of cum erupted onto her
small stomach and chest
One shot erupted at the back of my thrust while my
cock was still hidden making it look as though it
erupted out of her cunny
Luckily she was so lost in her own orgasm she didn't
notice something hot and sticky all over her
I say that because little girls do NOT like cum on
them at all
No mater what you may have read, you try it and see
how fast you loose them.
Any way her being so out of it gave me a moment or
two to admire the sight of her
And my god what a site
As I lay her legs down they parted and fell limp
The little pool of cum I had left in the juncture of
her plump thighs began to run slowly and thickly
down over her cunny lips which were now a bit redder
than before from all the motion.
As I let my gaze travel up across her petite belly
and chest the pools and streaks of my seed
glistening in the sunlight from the window as her
wonderful pre-school body rose and fell with her
breathing
Her neck was glistening a bit to from the sweat of
her exertion and her hair was stuck in wet little
strings to her forehead
Her arms lay limply to her sides angled out at about
a 20-degree angle and her hands; so small and
delicate were still holding onto roles of the sheet
where she had been clinching it with all her might a
moment ago
Innocent beauty covered in the evidence of lust
God what a site
But my time was almost up
She breathed in deep and let out a long sigh then
began to bring her arms up to her face
Working fast I found a towel and dabbed the cum from
her chest, stomach, and finally from between her
legs
When my work was don and I looked up my angle was
looking right at me with those soft blue eyes again:
just starring with a funny little look on her face
like she wasn't sure what to make of me
Like I had changed some how
This had me worried for a moment I knew she must be
figuring out how she felt about what had just
happened and whether (without the lust to cloud her
judgment) she approved
And then despite my self I began to laugh
Something about a face so small and adorable looking
so serious and introspective was more than I could
take
But it worked the ice was broken and with a peal of
little girl giggles she was my baby again.

if peaple like the first five chapters I will right more
--
Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights
reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.
<story-***@asstr.org>|
<story-***@asstr.org> |
<http://www.asstr.org> |
|Discuss this story and others in alt.sex.stories.d; look for subject
{ASSD}|

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael
2005-10-17 14:21:05 UTC
You can only spell this bad on pupose!