Aleesha Bukkake Nigger Slave -g11 (M+/f, pedo, bukkake, racism)
"" <@>
2005-10-02 22:04:27 UTC
Aleesha Bukkake Nigger Slave -g11 (M+/f, pedo, bukkake, racism)

By Willowall

WARNING... This story contains graphic descriptions of sex among adults
and minors. If you find this offensive stop reading now. This story is
ENTIRELY fictional and any similarity between persons and events
depicted in it and actual persons and events is purely coincidental. The
story is PURE FANTASY and NONE of the events described herein are
practiced, advocated or condoned by the authors.

Write to ***@yahoo.com for suggestions, comments or questions.

* * *

Chapter 1

Aleesha was born a crack baby. Her mother was a diseased whore, and her
father a gang member who spent most of his life in prison. She was an
orphan who, by the time she was 11, still had not been adopted. Who
would want her? Who would want to adopt a fat, retarded, 11-year-old
nigger? The adoption agency didn't think any family would ever take the
worthless burden home with them.

Then one day a white couple expressed an interest in Aleesha. They were
desperate to adopt a child, and would be glad to raise her despite her
problems. The agency was so eager to get rid of her that they cut
through all kinds of red tape to make the adoption go through. In two
days, the paperwork was signed and Aleesha was put in a car with her new
mom and dad, who promised to shower her with love.

As far as the adoption agency was concerned, Walter and Samantha James
would be perfect parents for Aleesha. They were wealthy, white, and
apparently very Christian. Samantha was a stay-at-home mom, and Walter
had a high-paying job in the computer industry. At least, that's what
they said. The truth was another matter completely.

Aleesha had an IQ slightly higher that that of a dog, but she was smart
enough to know that something was wrong when, on the way to her new
home, Walter stopped the car, handed Samantha two hundred bucks, and
dropped her off at a street corner.

"You did a great acting job -- for a hooker," he told her. "Now
remember, you tell no one about this or I'll have you killed."

Walter sped off in his BMW with Aleesha in the back seat, wondering what
this all could possibly mean. If they were going home, why wasn't her
new "mom" going with them?

Walter's house was in a gated community in the suburbs. It was huge, and
situated far from any neighbors. When he drove into the garage, he
opened the back door of the car and told Aleesha to get out. There was a
coldness in his voice that Aleesha hadn't heard at the orphanage.
"Follow me," he instructed.

As Aleesha walked behind her new father, she started to get a very
creepy feeling in her stomach. He was such a tall, hulking figure. He
was wearing shorts, and his legs were hairy and muscular. He had broad
shoulder and thick, masculine arms. She had never seen someone quite so
powerful looking in her days at the orphanage, where all the employees
were women, except for the gardener, who was some thin Oriental fag.

Aleesha followed Walter though a doorway and down a long flight of
stairs. They were in the basement, and it was cold and dark. When they
reached the bottom of the stairs, Walter pulled a pair of keys out of
his pocket and unlocked another door. He grabbed Aleesha by the arm and
pushed her inside. The room was small and completely unfurnished, except
for a toilet in the corner. The floor was concrete, and the walls were
lined in steel. It had no windows, only one light, and just a small air
vent.

"Well, you little nigger, welcome to your new home!" said Walter.

Before Aleesha could even respond, Walter had slammed the door shut,
locked it, and securely tucked the keys in his back pocket. He giggled
like a schoolboy as he rushed up the stairs to his warm, plush home.

Chapter 2

The next day, Walter's living room was crowded with 40 of Georgia's most
respected racists. They were there for a special meeting of the Georgian
Association of White Domination (or GAWD.) GAWD rightly believes that
niggers were put on earth by God to be dominated -- sexually and
socially -- by whites, particularly by white men. They were there to
film a recruitment video for other men who were thinking about joining
the association. Walter, who was a fan of the Japanese Bukkake films,
decided that the theme of the video would be "Nigger Bukkake," and its
star would be his own little girl.

They filmed the first part of the video in the living room. Speakers
from varying backgrounds explained why niggers are an inferior race. A
priest spoke from a biblical perspective. A doctor spoke about the
scientific basis for it. A judge argued about the need for legal
reforms, and explained how he uses every opportunity he can to throw a
nigger in jail, even if they're innocent of whatever crime they're being
accused of. When he announced that he had sent an innocent nigger to the
death penalty, the group erupted into applause.

Walter took the floor. "Well, gentlemen, now it's time to get down to
the main point of business. We've got a little nigger downstairs who
needs to be put in her place. Let's go down there and BLAST her!" The
group of men raced down to the basement and stampeded Aleesha's room.
When they walked in they saw her on the floor sleeping, her face all
puffy and moist from hours of crying. They surrounded the little girl in
the cramped room and, on the count of three, simultaneously yelled out,
"BUKKAKE"

Being nothing but a fucking retard, Aleesha had no idea what was
happening, or how to respond. She just lay on the floor and gazed up at
the men as they pulled their dicks out of their pants and started
jerking off.

Soon Aleesha was surrounded by over a dozen hard dicks, all pointed at
her chubby preteen face. She didn't understand the words that she was
being called while the guys leered at her, stroking their cocks at her
-- words like "nigger," "bitch," and "cum dumpster" -- but by the harsh
tone that was being used, she could tell that she was being insulted.

After about 15 minutes, Walter, whose dick was like a battering ram,
shoved it up against Aleesha's face and started to shoot his sperm all
over her. Big globs of it landed in her eye. A thick rope of it dribbled
down her cheek. When he was finished, he wiped his dickhead off on her
face, then stepped aside for the next guy. The next shooter had a bad
aim, and his cum landed on Aleesha's dress. But the guy after him had
perfect aim. Like Walter, he hit the bull's eye, shooting his wad
straight at her open eyeball.

For the next eight hours, Aleesha got a constant stream of cum shot at
her from all directions, from dicks of all shapes, ages and sizes. By
the most conservative estimate, she took over 100 loads of cum! At 3:00
a.m., the last shooter unloaded his wad on her face. When he left the
room and locked the door behind him, Aleesha was sitting on the cold
hard floor in a thick slimy puddle of goo. There wasn't an inch of her
body that wasn't covered in semen.

Chapter 3

After spending the next day editing the video footage, Walter started
distributing it over the Internet to other guys he found in racist chat
rooms. He promised that if you joined GAWD, you would get unlimited use
of Aleesha. "Beat and fuck her any way you want!" he wrote.

In one month, GAWD's membership had grown from 40 to over 400, and every
one of the guys took Walter up on his offer. He charged $40 per session
as a way to support GAWD so that the group could spread its message of
hate. To give you some idea of how much abuse Aleesha took, Walter was
bringing in $6,000 per day on average.

Aleesha got pounded every way imaginable. The most common position she
found herself in was with a dick in every hole. It became known as "the
Aleesha special" because it was so popular. A lot of guys liked to come
in and just beat her. They paid more for the privilege, but it was worth it!

Another popular position was the choke-fuck. Walter had a bench brought
in especially for this purpose. With Aleesha lying on her back on this
bench, her head would hang over the edge and give a guy the most perfect
angle to give the throat a real rough banging. There were several times
a day that Aleesha would end up on the verge of choking to death on a
guy's dick. In fact, on one occasion some particularly nasty stud with a
dick as thick as a beer can plugged her throat for so long that he cut
off her air supply and made her pass out. He had to give her
mouth-to-mouth to keep her from dying! Of course, as soon as she
regained consciousness, he plugged her throat again. Lucky for her, he
shot off in her too soon for him to choke her a second time.

Aleesha was in use literally 24 hours a day. She was allowed to take
breaks to use the toilet or to eat, but that didn't stop the guys from
taking advantage of her even then. For instance, whenever she would get
her plate of eggs in the morning, some jackass would ALWAYS shoot a load
on them while she was eating. Funny bastards! Every meal that she got
would end up with a trail of dick slime across it. And she could never
use the toilet without someone deciding that HE had to use the toilet
too -- on her face!

After six months of constant fucking and beating, Aleesha was pretty
much used up. The group, now consisting of over 2,000 members, decided
it was time to get a new, younger, tighter nigger to abuse. The group
voted on how she would be retired. It would be on video, and the tape
would also be distributed online. It ended up being the most popular
video ever distributed on the Internet and became an international
scandal. It began with Aleesha being chained to the back of a pick-up
truck... You can imagine the rest!

THE END
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
s***@hotmail.com
2005-10-03 00:43:59 UTC
I have often had a simillar fantasy, only involving a me as the
helpless white girl, about to subjected to a forced bukakke session
from a team of well hung black men.
Ophelia
2005-10-03 12:14:41 UTC
On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 15:06:21 -0700, "***@P.U." <@> had the audacity
to say:

Sorry.

I'm pretty open minded, and I like some abuse stories now and then,
but the theme of racism added into the mix just pisses me off. And
the responses irritated me, as well.

I've loved this group, but I will not be back.

Ophelia
Frank McCoy
2005-10-03 19:57:01 UTC
Post by Ophelia
Sorry.
I'm pretty open minded, and I like some abuse stories now and then,
but the theme of racism added into the mix just pisses me off. And
the responses irritated me, as well.
I've loved this group, but I will not be back.
Ophelia
Sorry to hear that.
Nikki posts all kinds of stories; from loving ones (like most of mine) to the
worst of snuff tales.

The idea, here and in other sex-stories newsgroups, is to usually pay attention
to the headers and avoid those with material that squicks you.

In this case, the header part that says, "Nigger Slave" is a givaway; and it
also (rather redundantly) adds "racism" to the story-codes.

What did you *expect* with a header like that?
I myself wouldn't read such a story with that kind of header ... But then I
don't really like abuse stories of *any* kind.

A suggestion (if you're sticking around to read this):
Try *my* "racial" story, "But Mom!" about a Big Black Guy and a Little White
Girl. You might be surprised. Not all such stories are the same.
http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Alt.Sex.Stories.Moderated/Year1997/3470.txt
--
Followups redirected to alt.sex.stories.d
_____
(_/ / (_(_/|_/ / <_/ <_
Denny Wheeler
2005-10-03 20:46:22 UTC
Post by Ophelia
Sorry.
I'm pretty open minded, and I like some abuse stories now and then,
but the theme of racism added into the mix just pisses me off. And
the responses irritated me, as well.
Item: it's a fantasy.
Item: nobody's forcing anyone to read anything here

(note: I read very few of the stories here--or on any other ng--and
personally think very little of many themes. )
Post by Ophelia
I've loved this group, but I will not be back.
Your loss, nobody else's.

<shrug>
--
-denny-

"I don't like it when a whole state starts
acting like a marital aid."
"John R. Campbell" in a Usenet post.