FAITH -g12 (Mf, incest, cons, extreme-pedo)
"" <@>
2005-08-19 18:54:34 UTC
FAITH -g12 (Mf, incest, cons, extreme-pedo)

AUTHOR Unknown

She was absolutely beautiful. Not very old, however.
Maybe twelve, but beautiful nonetheless. She was thin, but not
skinny, flat chested, with slender hands and fingers and
long, shapely legs. Her neck was long; her nose slender, her
eyes a warm brown, and her smile was white and straight.
Her hair was a lustrous medium brown, spilling in light
waves nearly to her slim waist.
Every time he saw her, she was in her school uniform. A
white short sleeve blouse under a navy blue vest, with a navy
blue skirt that swept to just above her knees. She always wore
high heel pumps, either blue suede or white, and judging by the
sheen on her legs, pantyhose were the norm for her.
He waited until the bus was out of sight and she had
begun her trek up the road to move in. There was poignancy in
this moment that he came to realize. It was the last time she
would ever get off that bus, the last time she'd ever make that
trek up this road.
His hands were shaking. He kept patting the gun on the
seat, glancing back at the ropes and gag for later, at the
handcuffs for now. In a few minutes she would be all his.
The weather had gotten warmer and she'd taken the sweater
off, carrying it atop a pile of books in the crook of one arm.
Her purse dangled on the same shoulder. She'd changed
her hair, too, pushing it back behind her ears and holding it
there with two white barrettes, revealing the small diamond studs
in her earlobes.
She glanced at him as he pulled past her swerved, cutting
her off. He saw her hands go to her mouth in shock. Then he
raised the gun and aimed it at her. "Get in!"
She hurried over and pulled the door open. "Throw your
stuff in the back seat", he demanded. She threw the books,
sweater and her purse into the back seat and shut the door,
cowering in the seat next to him, pale but not crying. Her
crisply pressed, straight skirt rode up to reveal a gorgeous
length of thigh, and he resisted the urge to grab it.
The power he felt at that moment was like nothing he'd
ever felt before. Here he had this gorgeous, terrified young
girl at his complete mercy, her eyes fixed on him, so innocent
and pleading, and she was all his to do with as he pleased.
"Please don't hurt me", she begged, her voice breaking.
Jack shuddered with delight. For now, he wanted to hear
her plead, beg. He picked up the cuffs and told her to put her
hands out in front of her. She stuck them out, shutting her
eyes as tears began to spill down her cheeks. He clamped the
cuff down on one of her wrists and told her to cuff the other one
behind her back. It took her the better part of a minute, she
was shaking so badly, but soon the cuff was in place.
Jack started backing out. "Where are you taking me?",
she whimpered.
"Someplace special. Quiet. Just me and you. You're all
mine now." His heart was pounding with excitement now. She was
all his. "What's your name?"
"Faith Myer", the girl sobbed.
"What's your middle name, Faith Myer?"
"Chastity."
Jack thought his balls would explode. "Nice name. You a
virgin, Faith Chastity?"
"Yes. I'm a good girl...please don't hurt me..."
Jack whipped out his cock. He could have sworn it grew.
Faith let out a little gasp and turned her head away.
"Look at it, Faith! You ever seen one before?"
Faith nodded.
"Where?"
"In...a movie...in school", she hiccupped.
"Know what it's called?"
"A p-p-penis", Faith sobbed.
"It's called a cock, Faith! A cock! Know where I'm
going to put it, Faith? Tell me!"
"I-In m-my v-vagi--"
"In your cunt, slut! I'm gonna stick it in your virgin
cunt! Say it!"
"Y-your g-going t-t-to stick it i-in my v-v-v-virgin
c-c-cunt", she sobbed.
"Where else am I going to put it, Faith?", Jack demanded.
"I d-don't know", the girl whimpered.
"WHERE ELSE, FAITH?"
"I don't know!", the girl screamed.
"I'm gonna put it in your mouth, Faith! I'm gonna make
you suck it! I'm gonna put in your ass and assfuck you until
you bleed!"
The girl screamed and collapsed back against the seat,
sobbing. "Please....no...", she begged.
Jack was loving every second of this. Such power!
"You bet I'm gonna, Faith. You're so fucking
good-looking and sexy I'm gonna do it again and again! I'm
gonna touch you and kiss you and feel anything on you I want, and
YOU CAN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT! What do you think about that,
Faith?"
Faith didn't answer. She was curled up against the door,
sobbing her eyes out. She shouldn't waste it, Jack thought.
I'll give her LOTS to cry about later!
He grabbed her bare thigh, making her scream. "You've
got great legs, Faith. How old are you, SLUT?"
"E-Eleven", Faith sobbed.
Jack held the gun in front of her face. "How scared are
you?"
"Scared!", Faith screamed. "Don't kill me!"
"You want to live? Huh?"
"Yes!"
"Then stay scared! If I even think you really like this,
I'll blow your fucking head off!" He grabbed her head and pulled
her mouth against his, shoving the gun up under her skirt so it
pressed against her cunt. She shivered at its touch but didn't
try to pull away.
Jack pushed her off. "Now sit still! You belong to me,
Faith. You got that? YOU BELONG TO ME! Nobody can help you!
Nobody!"
Faith cowered down in the seat, sobbing hysterically.
Jack wanted to make her suck him off right then and there, maybe
even pop her cherry. But he'd been in one place too long.
Somebody might stop to see if he was having trouble.
He started to drive. It was half an hour to his
"hideout" where he planned to take her. Faith continued to sob
loudly, her head resting against the door, just under the window.
Her skirt was still halfway up her thigh, teasing him.
He put his hand on top of her thigh and ran it up to her
panties. The girl squealed and closed her legs.
"Open you fucking legs, CUNT!", he screamed at her.
Faith quickly opened her legs, squirming a lot and sobbing harder
as he fondled her virgin middle.
Jack wanted to slap the girl. He wanted to hurt her, but
he didn't know why. At the same time, he didn't want to damage
her. He wanted her to be fresh and sexy for as long as he
could keep her that way.
"P-please st-st-stop", Faith begged. "I have to pee!"
Jack drew his hand away. He didn't want her to pee her
panties. He wasn't into golden showers. "You hold it! You piss
and I'll kill you right here!"
He left her be the rest of the way. He didn't want to
scare her and make her piss all over. That would ruin things.
He soon reached the secluded cabin that was to be his
home for as long as he wanted to keep Faith. He got out and
hurried around to the other side, pulling the girl out.
Clamping a hand tightly over her mouth, he forced her
inside and locked the door behind him.
"You still have to pee?", he snarled.
Faith nodded emphatically. Jack pulled out the key to
the cuffs and took them off. "Alright. Take off your skirt and
your pantyhose and I'll take you to the bathroom.
Whether out of fear or need, Faith quickly did what he
told her. When she stood only in her blouse and panties, he
told her to put her shoes back on, picked up the skirt and led
her by the arm to the bathroom.
"You pee. Don't wipe it off with toilet paper. Use the
washcloth on the sink. Clean yourself up good. Then put your
skirt back on and get your ass out here!", he snapped.
Taking her skirt, Faith ran inside. He wanted to watch,
but not this time. He wanted her pussy to be a pleasant
surprise. As it was, her white cotton panties showed him it was
flat and probably VERY tight.
A few minutes later Faith returned, smoothing her skirt.
Her sobs had quieted a little, but she was still crying.
Jack grabbed her by the throat and slammed her against
the wall.
face!", he demanded. "Now!"
Jack let go of her and she scrambled back into the
bathroom. When he returned she was crying harder, but looked a
little better. Grabbing her by the arm, he dragged her toward
the
bedroom, where he planned to keep her.
Faith's eyes widened when she saw the bed--it was obvious
she knew what he was going to do. Just for fun, he pushed her
backward onto the bed. "Lie still!", he snapped. "You
fucking move and I'll choke you to death!"
Faith lay very still, her arms out at her sides and legs
spread slightly. She had her eyes shut tightly and looked about
ready to scream.
"Say, please don't fuck me", he told her.
"P-Please d-don't...d-don't...f-fuck me", she sobbed.
"I won't."
Her eyes opened. He grinned. "I'll just rape the shit
out of you!" He threw himself on her, pinning her wrists and
sealing his mouth over hers. She had soft, firm lips and her
mouth tasted sweet. He thrust his tongue in as far as he could,
grinding his crotch against hers. He could feel
her little heart pounding against his chest and loved every
second of it.
Climbing off the girl, he hauled her up by one arm and
propelled her over to a nearby chair. He spun her around,
pinned her arms, and smacked her on the ass. Faith let out a cry
and shivered against him.
"That's just a warning", he told her. "I want you to sit
in this chair and don't even think about moving until I come
back. You move and I'll hurt you a lot worse!" He shoved
her into the chair and stepped out without looking back, secure
in the knowledge she was too scared to try anything.
But just in case, he'd deliberately left a phone
nearby--one that wasn't connected. If he caught her trying to
use it, he'd use that as an excuse to hurt her more.
Out in the car, he got the ropes and gag and all of her
stuff. He carried it back inside, only to find her still
sitting in the chair, showing no sign of having moved.
She was sobbing quietly, her head hanging, hair over her
face. "Please let me go, I won't tell", she begged.
"Shut up, cunt!", Jack snapped. "That's your name from
now on. Cunt! I want you to say it!"
Faith didn't raise her head. "Cunt."
Jack slapped her on the side of the head. "Look at me,
Cunt. Tell me how much you like this. Tell me you deserve
this."
Faith shook her head. "No..."
Jack slapped her again, harder. "Tell me!"
"I like this. I deserve this", Faith sobbed.
He stepped behind the girl and pulled her wrists together
behind the chair. "Please don't tie me up. I won't try to get
away!", she pleaded.
Jack ignored her and tied her wrists. He made sure the
ropes weren't too tight, then bound her ankles. "You have great
legs, Cunt. I'm going to have a lot of fun with them." He
moved around behind her again and yankd a kerchief between her
jaws, knotting it behind her head.
Pulling the girl out of the chair once more, he gave her
ten hard slaps on the ass, making her scream each time, then
shoved her back. Her pretty face was red an she was panting
hard through the gag. Reaching down the front of her blouse,
he slipped his hand inside her training bra and pinched one of
her nipples.
She screamed in agony, her whole body going stiff. He
guessed they must be developing and therefore quite sore and
sensitive. Good. He would make her pain something to
remember.
He removed his hand and went over to the bed. It didn't
take long to rilfe her purse--she didn't have much. Five dollars
and a picture of her family, along with a library card. No
makeup or anything else.
He looked at the picture. It appeared Faith had a
younger sister, just as pretty, but much youger. He held it up
to her face. "This your sister?", he asked. Faith nodded.
"How old is she?"
"Fihhfe", Faith sobbed, muffled by the gag.
"What's her name?"
"Behfcky."
"Becky? That's a pretty name. I'm going to get her too,
Faith, and bring her here. Unless you do everything I want, you
got that?"
Faith nodded emphatically. "Good. Now be scared. Real
fucking scared!"
He jammed his hand into her blouse and pinched her again,
making her scream. Withdrawing his hand again, he headed into
the kitchen. He needed a beer.
Faith--Part 2 of 2 (Mf, incest, cons, extreme-pedo)

AUTHOR Unknown

For the next hour he let the girl simmer. His cock got
hard just thinking about what he wanted to do to her. After a
while her loud sobs quieted down and he decided to move onto
the next part of his plan.
Jack had planned well, of course. This was his first
kidnapping--but not his first rape. Working as an orderly at a
mental hospital gave him access to lots of potential victims.
His favorite was a catatonic ten year old named Kara. Kara had
been at the hospital two years, ever since seeing her entire
family die in front of her.
Jack liked her because she wasn't able to tell anyone
what he did to her. She didn't react to much of anything--nor
could she do anything for herself. She ate if fed, went to the
bathroom but somebody had to wipe her. Otherwise she'd just lay
around and do nothing.
Kara looked a lot like Faith--long light brown hair and
brown eyes, small and thin, but not skinny. It was because of
that that Jack had been so attracted to Faith. Unlike Kara,
Faith would be quite responsive.
Not that Kara was totally unresponsive. The first night
Jack raped her and stole her virginity, she cried. Not loud
weeping, just tears rolling down her cheeks, like she felt it.
And when he put his cock in her mouth she would automatically
suck and swallow, though Jack could never figure out just why.
Either way, working there and having Kara to play with
hadn't been enough, but it had given him the means to plan this
out carefully.
He wanted to give Faith maximum pain and terror with
minimal damage. He also didn't want a mess. He'd read a lot of
stories on raping little girls and stuff, but most of them
missed some crucial points. Little girls were prone to throw
up, piss or shit their pants when they got scared.
Jack was used to all three--you got it alot, working with
mental patients--but he didn't want that with Faith.
It was easily remedied, of course. He'd clean Faith out
beforehand. He had what he needed to do it. He even planned to
break the girl's hymen before he raped her to keep the blood
away.
Stepping back into the bedroom, he lifted the shaking
girl from the chair and cradled her in his lap. Gently he
pressed her head to his shoulder and stroked her hair. It was
all part of the mind games he intended to play with her.
"I'm going to untie you, Faith", he said gently. "Then
you're going to take all your clothes off." He felt her start to
shake even harder. He gave her a gentle squeeze.
"Shh, now, I won't hurt you. I won't even look. I'm
going to give you some special panties to wear, and a shirt. If
you're a good girl, when I'm done you'll take a bath and then
you can go to sleep. Okay?"
His gentle tone calmed her a little. He slid her onto
the bed and went over to the closet, where he'd stored a t-shirt
he thought might fit her. The final item was a pair of rubber
pants with a hole in the back; they were designed to fit girls
about her size. The hole was for enemas.
He untied Faith and turned his back while she undressed.
He didn't want to see her nude until he raped her. "Have you
had a period yet?", he asked.
"No", she answered softly.
"Hurry up and get that stuff on. That hole in the
panties goes in back."
A few minutes later she announced she was dressed. He
looked her over, admiring the way the rubber pants hugged her
tiny middle and slender hips. Grabbing her arm, he took her
into the bathroom.
The first thing he did was pull a tampon out of the
medicine cabinet. "Stick this in your pussy. It'll hurt the
first time, but get used to it because all girls gotta do it
sooner or later."
Faith took the tampon questioningly, then turned around
and pulled the front of the rubber pants down. He watched her
hands move, inserting it, gasping a little.
"It hurts", she told him. "I can't go any further."
"Push it. I want you to tear your hymen."
"Do it or I'll get a knife and do it!", he snapped.
Shaking, Faith pushed harder. Not satisified with her
progress, Jack reached around and gave her hand a shove.
She screamed and nearly fell as the tampon's plastic
applicator tore her tender hymen in half.
Holding her around the waist, Jack told her to pull out
the applicator and throw it on the floor. She did as she was
told, leaving the tampon itself in place. Jack snapped the
rubber panties back into place and turned her to face him.
Kneeling down, he ran his hands up and down her legs.
They were baby smooth--not even the lightest of hairs, like most
little girls had. "You shave your legs, Faith?"
"N-No. My mommy lets me wax them."
"She's a smart mommy. She must have wanted me to do this.
When did you wax them last?"
"Last night", Faith admitted.
"Good girl. Now get down on your knees and face the
toilet."
Shaking, the girl got down. Jack took a bottle of syrup
of ipecac from the medicine cabinet and measured a small amount
on a spoon. He made Faith drink it down, then held her head
when a moment later her stomach lurched and she started vomiting.
She vomited twice and dry heaved for a few minutes, then
sagged weakly against the toilet. Jack pulled her to her feet
and made her wash her mouth out, then gave her some
mouthwash and a tootbrush and toothpaste to finish up.
While she did that, he prepared a warm, soap and water
enema.
Taking her back into the bedroom, he made her lie face
down.
The hole in the panties was wide--he could see pink
asscheek peeking through. Greasing up the tube, he fingered her
a bit until he found her tiny asshole, then slid the tube in.
Faith gasped a little at the discomfort as the tube slid
up into her bowels and the warm, soapy water filled her.
It didn't take long before her abdomen bulged and she was
moaning in pain. "It hurts!", she wailed after a bit. "Stop!"
Jack slapped her head. "Shut up, Cunt! It's you or your
sister, got that?"
Faith immediately quieted down.
***
He left the enema in for the better part of half an hour,
then took her into the bathroom and let her go. She sobbed with
relief as her bowels emptied, only to cry harder when he dragged
her back to the bedroom and applied an ice cold water enema to
finish cleaning her out.
While she lay moaning, he drew a warm bath for her and
piled her clothes up. It was getting late now; just after six.
He didn't think she'd be on the news yet, but he wanted
to see later. Just in case.
After her second cleansing, he had her remove the tampon
and take a bath. He was pleased to see she hadn't bled much.
He left a blowdryer for her to use on her hair, then went
out to watch the news. As he'd thought, nothing, unless he'd
missed it.
He watched the world news and then a stupid comedy after
that, and Faith still wasn't out of the bathroom. He heard the
hairdryer going so he decided she must be drying her hair. Maybe
he'd pay her a little visit.
He didn't bother to knock on the bathroom door. He just
shoved it open. Only Faith wasn't there.
He felt a momentary thrill of panic, then realized she
couldn't have gotten out; the back door was deadbolted, and
she'd have to get past him to get to the front. Which meant...
Dashing into the bedroom, he found her frantically trying
to dial the phone. The minute she saw him she screamed and
dropped the phone, backing into a corner. He grabbed her by
the throat and slammed her hard against the wall, then flung her
onto the bed.
"Fucking cunt! I told you to cooperate!" Grabbing her
by the shoulders, he shook her hard. "I should fucking kill
you!"
Faith screamed hysterically. She didn't try to fight
him, he noticed, a sure sign she was terrified. Pulling her to
her feet, he yanked her hands behind her back and tied them
again. "Please don't kill me!", she wailed.
"Shut up! SHUT THE FUCK UP!", he screamed at her,
grabbing her around the waist and slapping her ass again, three
quick slaps. Shoving her back into the chair, he tied her
ankles
next. It was time to teach her a lesson.
Stepping back, he unzipped his pants. Whipping out his
thick, 10" cock, he showed it to the terrified little girl.
"Open wide, Faith! And you even think about biting this,
you're dead and so is your sister!"
Lower lip trembling, Faith opened her mouth as wide as it
could go. Grabbing the sides of her face, Jack slammed his cock
into her mouth, shoving it so far it went into her throat.
Faith gagged fiercely and struggled so hard she nearly tipped
the chair over.
Jack held her head until she managed to keep his cock
without choking. He pulled back and plunged in again and again,
the girl's hot, wet mouth and whimpers driving him toward a
fast, massive orgasm.
His head was spinning by the time he came, the ecstasy
was so great. He rammed his cock back into Faith's throat and
held her head pressed into his abdomen, making the little girl
take his whole load down her throat, then suck him clean before
he withdrew.
Faith began choking and sobbing as soon as he pulled out.
"I hate you!", she screamed at him. "I hate you, I hate you!"
Jack slapped her lightly across the face. Just hard
enough to sting. "Watch your mouth, Faith! You love what I
just did! You want more!"
"NO!", Faith screamed. "Leave me alone!"
Her terror was too much for Jack. He felt positively
giddy with what he'd done to her and with what he yet planned to
do. Grabbing a thick handful of her hair, he jerked the little
girl's head back so she had to look up at him.
He sealed his mouth over hers, thrusting his tongue in.
Faith gagged and made no effort to kiss him back. In time, she
would. The worst of her humiliation wasn't over. After he'd
raped her to his satisfaction, he'd make her give herself to
him. He doubted she would enjoy it, and if he even thought she
did, he had ways of punishing her.
Reaching down inside of her blouse, he tweaked her
nipples. Her little body jerked each time in response. Drawing
his hand back out, he began to stroke his thick cock. He was
ready to come again.
He pulled away from the girl's mouth and held her head
still while he jerked off in front of her. Faith tried to
squirm away, and he gave her hair a jerk, making her sit still.
"Here it comes, cunt!", he screamed, spewing his thick
load all over her pretty face. He wiped it off and made her
lick it off of his fingers, enjoying every second of watching
her
do it. Never did he think it could be this great!
"Tastes good, huh?", he laughed. "Want more?"
"NO! Leave me alone, please!", Faith begged.
"No way, cunt. You're all mine."
"I want to go home", Faith pleaded. "I WANT MY MOMMY!"
"Tough shit, cunt." Jack yanked the gag between her
teeth again and tied it. He wasn't done yet. He went into the
kitchen and searched the drawers until he came up with two
snap-on clothespins. Returning to Faith, he opened the little
girl's blouse and pushed up her training bra. Her little boobs
barely stood out. Her nipples were tiny and pink, not even
erect.
Jack lowered his head and sucked on one, then the other.
They were obviously very sensitive; a flick of his tongue brougth
them erect. Just for some more fun, he pinched them, making
Faith squirm and whimper with pain.
"See these?", he asked, holding up the clothespins. "All
for you, Faith. Watch."
He spread the clothespins and pushed them against each
nipple. The girl's eyes grew wide and she shook her head
violently. She definitely didn't want that!
Laughing, Jack let the clothespins snap shut. Faith
screamed so loudly, the gag was barely enough to muffle it.
The little girl began to squirm violently, trying to
shake them free, which she couldn't, of course.
Jack found himself getting hard all over again. He
briefly considered taking out her gag and face fucking her once
more, then discarded it. Nor would he touch her pussy--yet.
He'd save that for later.
He lifted the girl out of the chair and threw her on the
bed face up. Vicioulsy, he pulled the clothespins off of her
swollen nipples and started to jerk off. Faith shut her eyes
tight.
This time he came on her tits, gobs and gobs of cum he'd
never thought possible. Laughing, he rubbed it into her skin,
ignoring her moans of agony as he rubbed her extremely sore
nipples.
"Yeah, that's terrific", he chuckled. "Real good."
When the last of his sticky cum had been rubbed in he
pulled her bra down and buttoned her blouse, then flipped her
over, with her legs hanging off the bed. He pulled off his
belt and smacked the girl's ass with it, the loud CRACK of the
leather against her tender behind, protected only by her panties
and skirt, had him hard again in no time.
One more thing to do, he decided, before he got some
rest. Giving the girl's ass one more hard swat, her pushed her
skirt up and drew her panties down, revealing the tighest, cutest
little rosebud asshole he'd ever seen.
"Just wait here", he teased. "I'll be right back."
xxx
Jack deliberately took a long time in the bathroom,
getting the KY jelly. While he was there, he filled a syringe
with a small amount of sedative. For later.
Back in the bedroom, he surveyed his young victim. She
looked so tender and helpless, hands bound behind her, skirt
pushed up and panties down, ankles tied. Her little body
was wracked with sobs.
He knelt down, running his hands over her bare thighs as
he tongued her tender ass. She shivered, whether from pleasure
or disgust he didn't know. He was enjoying himself too
much.
He slipped the neck of the jelly tube into her tiny
sphincter and squeezed, filling her insides with the gooey
stuff. Faith squirmed as it entered her, her sobs softening,
but sounding no less frightened. When the tube was empty, Jack
stood up, spread her tiny asscheeks, and put the head of his cock
at her opening.
Faith tensed. "Yeah, do that. I want it to hurt a
lot!", he laughed, pushing his cock in. Despite her tightness,
the jelly eased the way. As his cock entered the little girl's
hot inner rectum, Faith gasped.
He pushed himself all the way in, then pulled out and
shoved back in again, as hard as he could. Faith screamed and
buried her face in the bed covers as Jack pounded her tight,
once virgin ass fiercely. Jack knew she secretly loved every
minute of this and pounded her harder, never quite letting his
dick slip out of her super-tight, lubed asshole.
When he finally came, he did so way up inside of her,
dumping thick, hot load after load deep inside of her bowels.
Slipping his hand around her slim hip, he lightly fingered her
flat, as yet unseen, virgin pussy. When the little girl
responded by collapsing in a limp heap, sobbing,
Jack knew she was spent for the night. Jack pulled out and
smiled admiringly at his softening, yet clean, cock.
Much as he hated to admit it, he was bushed. It had been
a long day and tomorrow would be even longer. Not only him,
but for Faith as well.
He rolled the little girl over onto her back and gently
inserted the needle into her arm. Faith's eyes slid closed
quickly, the sedative and exhaustion taking over. Jack untied
her and removed the gag, then her shoes and skirt.
He left her nothing but her panties. Tomorrow night, not
even that.
Slipping the girl under the blankets, Jack laid down next
to her. Let her sleep now. She'd need it for tomorrow night.

DAY 2

Early the next morning Jack awakened Faith and made her
dress. She was considerably more submissive than she had been
yesterday, but no less frightened.
After she dressed, Jack tied her hands again. "You
hungry, Faith? You want some fucking breakfast?"
Faith nodded. Tears crept down her face.
"Here, have some!", he shouted, ramming his cock into her
mouth. He facefucked the girl for a good ten minutes, making
her swallow his load--her "breakfast". The girl choked and
gagged the whole time and afterward, knelt sobbing in front of
him while he gagged her.
Unfortunately, Jack had to work today. But he'd planned
for that, too. Pulling the girl to her feet, he led her over to
the closet, which was empty. Inside he'd built a low wooden
bench which he sat her on. He tied her ankles together and
grinned at her.
"This'll keep you", he told her. "Now, you gotta go to
the bathroom or anything?"
Faith shook her head. "Good. 'Cause you'll be in here
all day, got that? This'll keep you." He went into the kitchen
and returned with a sports bottle filled with cold water, which
he sat next to her. There was enough room for her to bed down
and sip from it, despite her gag. "You get thirsty, there's
water for you. I'll see you in, oh, eight or ten hours."
Laughing, he shut the door on her and headed to the bathroom to
get ready for work.
He stopped once more before he left to make sure she
didn't need the bathroom, then headed off to work. Time seemed
to crawl by. Once or twice he was gripped by the paranoid
feeling that she might have gotten away, or worse, that someone
had seen him take her.
The noon news had a story on her disappearance, tucked
neatly at the end right after the sports--typical, Jack noted.
Missing kids rarely ever attracted much attention.
Jack practically ran to his car when his shift was over.
His balls ached and his cock was throbbing for Faith's tight
snatch. No more waiting. He was going to rape the little girl
for everything he was worth, all night long...
xxx
Faith cowered when he opened the closet door. Jack had
dropped his pants, his rock hard meat sticking out, pointing
at her like an accusing finger. "Suck me, whore!", he demanded,
removing her gag. "Suck me and I'll let you go now!"
Faith leaned hesistantly forward, her eyes on him as she
took his cock in her mouth. Tears streamed down her face, tears
of humiliation. She slid a little in and started to suck, but it
wasn't enough to please Jack.
Grabbing her head in both hands, he raped her mouth,
jamming all 10" of his thick cock down her throat and forcing
her to suck him that way. Faith choked and gagged, her small
body
heaving as she fought to control herself, and finally, suck him
off.
When she had finished and the last of his cum was safely
down her throat, Jack gagged her once more and removed his pants.
"Party time, babe", he chuckled.
He flung the sobbing child onto the bed and reached under
her, unzipping her skirt. He drew it off slowly, watching her
white panties as they peeked out at him, then were wholly
exposed, the only thing left covering her tender virgin mound.
"This won't hurt at all, Faith", he told her, his voice
seductively cruel and kind at the same time. He rubbed his hand
over her tender mound, feeling it through the fabric of the
panties, as Faith squirmed and squeaked and whimpered. Then,
ever so slowly, he pulled them off.
Her pussy was perfect--flat and hairless, with just the
slightest trace of pink on the outer lips. Hungrily Jack
lowered his mouth and began to lick her there, her squeaks and
whimpering turning to soft moans of unexpected pleasure as he
tenderly probed her delicate mound.
He only suckled her for a few minutes, long enough to
make her wet. He didn't want to her to have an orgasm. He
didn't even want her to KNOW what an orgasm was. He just wanted
to make the going easier--for him.
He slid up over her, guiding his cock with one hand to
the opening of her tiny hole. Faith stopped moaning and looked
at him, as if for the first time realizing that the terror was
far from over.
Faith's eyes widened as he pushed in, just a moments
hesitation before she screamed agonizingly through her gag. Jack
pushed with all he had until he was buried to the hilt inside of
her tight virgin cunt. Her screams were too much for him to
bear; they excited him to no end. Grinning like a madman, he
pulled out and slammed back in, enjoying her pain.
He'd never imagined it could be so good--it was one thing
to fuck a catatonic girl, quite another to fuck one who could
feel it and react. Faith's cunt clamped around his cock
like a vaccuum, urging him to come in her.
He stared at her eyes as he pushed himself back into her.
They were huge now, full of pain and terror, not a trace
of any other emotion in them. Every inch of her body was
tense, her legs stuck straight out and rigid. He felt his cock
slide up inside of her and withdraw again, maintaining a rhythm
that brought pleasure to him and pain to her.
"I like hurting you Faith!", he howled, "your pussy is
sooooo tight! I bet Becky's is real tight, huh?"
Faith squeezed her eyes closed and screamed louder than
ever. It might have been NO, it might have been a cry of agony.
Jack didn't know, nor did he have any reason to care. Ass
quivering with the sudden force of his orgasmic pleasure, he
shot his hot load deep into her.
Jack collapsed on top of the little girl, panting and
grinning and feeling almost totally satiated. He'd raped her,
fucked her hot, tight cunt for all it was worth, but it wasn't
over just yet. No, he had more humiliation in store yet.
He pulled out of the little girl, slowly, feeling the way
her tensed fuck muscles squeezed the last hot jism from his cock.
Faith immediately rolled onto her side and drew her legs up in a
fetal position, a feeble attempt to protect or even comfort
herself, in Jack's eyes.
"I'M NOT DONE YET, FAITH!", he screamed, forced her face
down and working her ass up in the air, spreading her legs.
Grabbing her slender, shaking hips, he slid into her from
behind.
Faith emitted a surprised gasp, then resumed sobbing as
he slid into her violated cunt again. Jack pounded her a few
times, then got another idea. Picking up the rope he'd used on
her ankles, he pulled it around her neck and held it in one hand
like a rein. Faith started choking as he pulled it tight while
sliding in, holding it there until the girl sounded almost ready
to pass out, then releasing it when he pulled out of her. He
did this again and again, bringing her to the brink of
unconsciousness, then releasing her when he pulled out.
"YEEHA! RIDE'M COWBOY!", he bellowed as he came again,
pulling the rope as tight as he dared. Once more he brought her
into the breach, then let go. The last time she collapsed onto
the bed, gasping and sobbing and trembling uncontrollably.
"Yeah, baby, that was great", Jack breathed. He left the
girl lying there while he went to shower. "I'll be back,
cunt!", he swore.
xxx
When he returned half an hour later, Faith still lay face
down on the bed, quiet, but her body quivering almost
uncontrollably. Jack rolled her over, grinning maniacally.
The girl stared back at him with a look of absolute
terror.
She'd bitten down so hard on the gag, it was almost
severed in two. Still grinning, Jack raped her again. This
time, she didn't last. She just passed out.
Ten minutes after he finished, Jack lay next to the girl.
Much as he wanted to, he could take this no further.
She'd hit the brink; next thing, she'd start accepting it.
Maybe even like it. And he didn't want that.
Pausing only to dress, he lifted the girl's limp form in
his arms and carried her out to the car. Faith's little ordeal
had come to an end, but his fun had just begun...

EPILOGUE

Jack came to work a week later feeling exuberant, full of
life. He wasn't the least concerned that anyone would find out
what he'd done. Nor that they would catch him if he chose to do
it again. Nothing had happened during the time he'd taken to
rest up, and he didn't think anything would happen now.
He waved good morning to the a couple of nurses and a
fellow orderly standing at the coffee machine as he passed by,
stopping long enough to pick up his room keys at the nurses
station.
While he was there, Dr. Humboldt, the chief psychiatrist,
walked up to him. "Good to see you back, Jack." He grinned. "I
made a rhyme."
Jack nodded, silently wondering if Dr. Humboldt wasn't
really a patient who'd escaped at some point and nobody noticed.
"We have a new patient in your wing. She was just
brought in two days ago. Total catatonic."
Dr. Humbolt put a hand on Jack's shoulder and led him
down the hall to a room that, last week, had been unoccupied.
Through the little glass window, Jack could see a young
girl with long, brown hair sitting with her back to the door,
staring out the mesh-and-glass window.
"She's a rape victim, that much we know. She wasn't
badly marked up but she must have gone through hell. She won't
talk, she hardly eats. She doesn't even seem to recognize her
own family. She's like little Kara Michaels."
Jack nodded. He was already getting hard. Another
catatonic to play with! How much better could this get?
"Well, I'll leave you to, um, get acquainted", Dr.
Humboldt said with a smile, then walked off.
Jack unlocked the door and stepped inside. The girl
didn't react at all to the squeak of his shoes on the floor, or
the sound of the door shutting behind him. He walked around to
the other side of the bed and looked at her face. A slow, sick
smile crept across his lips as a hint of recognition filled the
girl's brown eyes.
"Hello, Faith."

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Tim Merrigan
2005-08-19 19:27:01 UTC
Post by "" <@>
FAITH -g12 (Mf, incest, cons, extreme-pedo)
AUTHOR Unknown
"Hello, Faith."
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I've got this as by Blackwind.
and to the republic which it established, one nation, from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

Tim Merrigan