Charlie The Drifter
c***@hotmail.com
2006-03-07 18:08:48 UTC
I want to let you know that I do not care what you think of me. You
can kiss charlies asscrack and like it.
I do not like niggers and i am tired of covering my feelings on it. i
have free speech and i do not have to like anybody for you or your
brother or your friends.
If you do not like my poop storys or my 13 years old teenage storys
then so be it.
i am a writer and writers do not care if people like them or not
becuse we have visions.
So remenber that when you want to put down charlie the drifer writer
and erotic genieus storyteller.
My freind say that i write so good that i can sell my story to people.
bobandcarole
charlie stands up for his rights........LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
me
You are fucking pathetic.
Christopher
2006-03-08 05:48:13 UTC
Post by bobandcarole
Post by c***@hotmail.com
I want to let you know that I do not care what you think of me. You
can kiss charlies asscrack and like it.
I do not like niggers and i am tired of covering my feelings on it. i
have free speech and i do not have to like anybody for you or your
brother or your friends.
If you do not like my poop storys or my 13 years old teenage storys
then so be it.
i am a writer and writers do not care if people like them or not
becuse we have visions.
So remenber that when you want to put down charlie the drifer writer
and erotic genieus storyteller.
My freind say that i write so good that i can sell my story to people.
charlie stands up for his rights........LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
This doesn't sound like the Charlie the Drifter that I have talked to.
This sounds more like you, bobandcarole, and I wouldn't be surprised if
it actually was you.
I have fired off an e-mail to the real Charlie the Drifter (he isn't
even posting under that name anymore) and we will see if it is actually
him, or just another lame attempt by trolls to spam and desecrate
someone's reputation.
bobandcarole
2006-03-08 06:11:31 UTC
Post by Christopher
This doesn't sound like the Charlie the Drifter that I have talked to.
So you talk to charlie the pervert?
Post by Christopher
This sounds more like you, bobandcarole, and I wouldn't be surprised if
it actually was you.
As crissy cowers in his bed at night screaming "it's bobandcarole,
they're coming to get me, they're everywhere".....LMFAO
Post by Christopher
I have fired off an e-mail to the real Charlie the Drifter (he isn't
even posting under that name anymore)
Thanks for the info.

You really danced on this one crissy...
bobandcarole
2006-03-08 06:33:57 UTC
Post by Christopher
I have fired off an e-mail to the real Charlie the Drifter (he isn't
even posting under that name anymore)
Oh really?
He posted as charlie the drifter yesterday...
You're caught in another lie crissy....

God I love making a fool out of you!!
lastbandstanding
Charlie did that himself when he wrote the stories.
Christopher
2006-03-08 06:57:14 UTC
Post by Christopher
This sounds more like you, bobandcarole, and I wouldn't be surprised if
it actually was you.
As crissy cowers in his bed at night screaming "it's bobandcarole,
they're coming to get me, they're everywhere".....LMFAO
No, that would be you waiting for the men in the white suits to show up
and cart you off to the nearest mental institution.
Post by Christopher
him, or just another lame attempt by trolls to spam and desecrate
someone's reputation.
You really danced on this one crissy...
Whose dancing? Just telling the truth, I e-mailed Charlie the Drifter,
who isn't posting under that name anymore that I can find (every post
purportedly made by him lately has been under the wrong e-mail address
or doesn't sound like him at all), and I am waiting for his response.
And you have a habit of doing the same thing yourself. Need I remind
you of the false Frank McCoy postings, that were made using YOUR Google
Groups account. ;|

Second, I am up late at night, because I WORK at night. The IT job that
I have, in addition to my paralegal job, requires late night hours in
case something at work on the server goes down the crapper.
The paralegal work, I can do while I am doing my other things at my IT
job, and I do that a lot.
lastbandstanding
2006-03-08 07:05:21 UTC
On 7 Mar 2006 22:57:09 -0800, "Christopher"
Post by Christopher
Post by Christopher
him, or just another lame attempt by trolls to spam and desecrate
someone's reputation.
You really danced on this one crissy...
Whose dancing? Just telling the truth, I e-mailed Charlie the Drifter,
who isn't posting under that name anymore that I can find (every post
purportedly made by him lately has been under the wrong e-mail address
or doesn't sound like him at all), and I am waiting for his response.
And you have a habit of doing the same thing yourself. Need I remind
you of the false Frank McCoy postings, that were made using YOUR Google
Groups account. ;|
Nice two step crissy.
And he spins like a top. Good work Chrissy.
bobandcarole
2006-03-08 09:09:42 UTC
Post by Christopher
Second, I am up late at night, because I WORK at night.
Does your pimp know you're posting when you're supposed to be working?

The IT job that
Be sure to tell your lawyer to suck a fart out of my ass...
me
You are fucking pathetic.
me
You are fucking pathetic.