Wereo guys hardly ever die
Gill Smith
2012-07-18 00:06:09 UTC
The only other three people I'm aware of from California Jam who died
are Ruby Starr and a couple of Rare Earth guys. Now Jon Lord.
I've had a couple of pulmonary embolisms myself. I guess Jon had it
worse than me. Goodbye Jon.
a couple?

you should see a doctor

no wait, you should see a publicist

you're seeing one, right now

welcome to the launch party

(hint: check newsgroups)

see? that's Know-How

I'll e-mail the bill

http://www.gillsmith999.plus.com/
wereoawl
Thank you very much Gill.
Gill Smith
2012-07-18 21:58:30 UTC
Post by wereoawl
Post by Gill Smith
The only other three people I'm aware of from California Jam who died
are Ruby Starr and a couple of Rare Earth guys. Now Jon Lord.
I've had a couple of pulmonary embolisms myself. I guess Jon had it
worse than me. Goodbye Jon.
a couple?
you should see a doctor
no wait, you should see a publicist
you're seeing one, right now
welcome to the launch party
(hint: check newsgroups)
see? that's Know-How
I'll e-mail the bill
--
http://www.gillsmith999.plus.com/
Thank you very much Gill.
shouldn't have made light of your health problems

hope you do alright

--
http://www.gillsmith999.plus.com/